Length 39.37 feet
Width 0.0 feet
The latest model in the OC series, very nice lines with a robust appearance.
Basic data of the Rijnlandvlet 1200 OC
- Seller:Scheepswerf De Volharding bv
- Model:1200 OC
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Tender
- Length:39.37 feet
- Width:0.03 feet
- Draught:0 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Stefan Regtvoort
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Safe, comfortable and generous in size with perfect sailing characteristics. Ideally suited for making longer voyages and a large sailing area. Furthermore, this ship has the same positive characteristics and features as her predecessors. Available in different versions and/or entirely to your wishes!
Click here for more information
- Draught: 1 cm
- Comments: CASCO Hull shape is round and the plating is stitched over. Sheeting hull and bulkheads 5mm, superstructure 4mm sandblasted shipbuilding steel. Clamping distance 520mm, material flat 40 x 8. There are two watertight bulkheads in the ship. Breakwater / footboard all around the ship. Support strip for the rope herring and the top fairing. Gas bun in the aft deck, with flush hatch. Double place balance rudder, bronze bearings. Self-draining cockpit with two flush hatches, U-bank and steering position on BB. Inspection duct above the propeller. Holes for gates, hatches, ventilation and aeration. All on and through. Stainless steel discharge pipes in the gangway. Stainless steel anchor pipe with steel chain box. Stainless steel double bollards.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Comments: CARPENTRY AND INTERIOR Teak interior, with the layout as per drawing in our well-known house style. Front peak: French double bed with storage closet underneath. On bb/sb a wardrobe and cupboard under the gangway. On BB: Spacious shower / toilet room with small sink with cupboards under the gangway. This space is executed in formica (white stripe) and teak cupboard wall and tiled floor. Rondzitbank (2-pers.bed). To SB: High cabinet in which processed the washer / dryer and the rest as cupboard space. Lowered cupboard on gangway height containing the refrigerator. Teak inlaid countertop with hob, stainless steel sink, countertop cupboards and cupboards under the gangway. Installation cabinet against the bulkhead. Ceiling executed with panels covered with furniture leather. Ceiling and hull fully insulated with stone wool. Upholstery curtains (stelpost € 5000,00) Hang and hardware copper chrome plated and/or stainless steel. Teak curb for windscreen with envelope for sliding hatch. Teak cabin floor with ash piping. Teak sliding hatch. Teak cabin doors with bush panel. Teak cockpit covers. SCHILDERWORK Steelwork inside and outside according to 2-component system. Clear varnish inside and outside according to 2-component system.
- Comments: TECHNICAL APPLICATION Vetus Deutz four-cylinder diesel engine type DT44 with an output of 114 HP and a hydraulic gearbox type ZF45 with a 2:1 deceleration. Equipped with heat exchanger and wet exhaust. Water lubricated stainless steel propeller shaft installation with a Python Drive coupling. Hydraulic steering ( 125 kgm) with non-return valve and teak steering wheel. Heavy engine room insulation with iosomat and acousticab plates. Welded in fuel tank with bulkhead, waterbag, manhole, tank gauge, capacity 1000 LTR. Stainless steel water tank with manhole, tank gauge, capacity 500 ltr. Stainless steel waste water tank with tank gauge and faeces pump ( 250 ltr.) Motor installation 12 volts, onboard network 12 volts Hot and cold water installation with hydrophore and boiler. ( 60liter). ENERGY SUPPLY Separate engine and service network. Motor: 1x battery 120 amp/h 12 volt On-board network: 2x battery 165 amp/h 12 volt. Gas installation for cooking and cooling, equipped with 2 bottles.
Navigation and electronics
- Comments: NAVIGATION Depending on the sailing area, to be determined.
- Comments: EQUIPMENT Refrigerator 120 ltr. with 3-star freezer compartment . 4-burner gas hob. Eberspacher hot air heating type D5L. (with outlet in the cockpit). PAR hand pump toilet. Shower in the toilet. Halogen interior lighting. Lighting engine room and aft cockpit. Escape hatch type Rhigo with insect screen. Navigation lights. Stainless steel mast with compass and anchor light. 8 Rhigo portholes with insect screen. Air horn type Sonabel 36. Cable-ring with ball joint. Hand anchor winch with 30 mtr. chain and pole anchor( 24 kg). Wheelchair type Michigan. Large teak outdoor table on teak leg. (Movable) Fire extinguishing system in engine room + hand extinguisher. Sailing inventory: teak cock, fenders, mooring lines, flagpole with flags. ADDITIONAL FACILITIES RIJNLANDVLET 1200 OC Teak decks on foredeck, aft deck and gangways. Teak decks on the deckhouse. Teak cockpit floor in the self-draining cockpit. Above mentioned teak decks are made of 20mm solid teak, laid in rubber compound, running with the ship's rounds! Teak cockpit edge. Teak cabin floor with ash trim. Outside shower in the transom. Grohe europlus plumbing and built-in thermostat taps. Vetus toilet. Halogen lighting with dimmers and pushbuttons. Radio/CD player with speakers in the ceiling and cockpit. Safe built into a closet. Flatscreen KTV with lift built into closet. Cool box 38 ltr in the cockpit. Deck wash pump. Electric anchor windlass. Stainless steel bathing platform with teak deck and bathing ladder. Oregon Pine mast with stainless steel fittings and rigging. Hydraulic mast lowering system and engine room hatch hoist. Cabriolet hood with stainless steel double brackets. Markilux seats and back cushions on the outside benches (stelpost). Gas springs on the cockpit seat covers and flush hatches. Extra steering seat. Spacious storage box with double flush hatch instead of gas box. Double pot lid with teak frame. Mastervolt Whisper 6000 system consisting of: Generator set 1500 rpm in cabinet, schieding transformer, inverter, battery chargers, distribution boxes and panels, converter and an extensive gel battery package. This eliminates the gas installation. Total price: Electric bow thruster 95 KGF. Electric stern thruster 95 KGF. Simrad navigation package consisting of: IS15 combi speed/depth gauge. CP34 GPS/map plotter. AP25 autopilot. Radio RS 81. Supplied with CE certificate Cat: C.