Inboard. The Rhea 730 is an affordable entry level model with a vintage walkaround look.
Basic data of the RHEA MARINE 730 Timonier
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Brand:RHEA MARINE
- Model:730 Timonier
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:23.95 feet
- Width:9.84 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Price:£ 81.300 VAT Paid (€ 91.415 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 75 cm
To this day, the smallest Timonier, the Rhea 730 is an affordable entry-level model with a vintage walkaround look, very elegant and easy to maintain with good value for money for excellent equipment. This highly modular boat combines different uses, with many custom-made equipments. Besides its general stability, the possibility to leave it onto a sandbank easily and a rather low consumption of diesel at low and average speed, it features a very spacious cockpit equipped with large storage compartments, Triplex glass windows, a sliding door on the side, and of course Rhea's painstaking care to details.
"The circulation onboard is the main advantage of the Rhéa 730. Gangways are really well protected, deep and wide, which allows to easily walk around the wheelhouse".
Pêche en Mer Magazine.
- Berths: fixed: 0