Yanmar. 3 cabin owners version directly available in the Netherlands
Basic data of the Lagoon 40
- Seller:Nautisch Kwartier Stavoren
- Category:Multihull sailing boat
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:38.52 feet
- Width:22.18 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Berths:6fixed, 2 additional
- Price:£ 375.459 VAT Paid (€ 415.952 VAT Paid) (starting price)
The Lagoon 40
With the new design, the Lagoon 40 is immediately recognisable as a worthy member of the Lagoon model range. A lighter construction, an optimal positioning of the mast and more sail surface provide better sailing characteristics. The wide hulls offer plenty of living space which increases your comfort on board.
As soon as you come on board you will immediately notice the spacious outdoor living area with a spacious seating area with table and the various seats divided over the space. The ground floor landing to the salon with wide sliding doors ensure a seamless transition between inside and outside. From the spacious kitchen you always stay in contact with your guests because of the open plan.
The salon offers an unobstructed view and lots of light through the large windows all around. The sitting area in the salon offers the possibility to sit at the table with 8 people. The L-shaped kitchen has a beautiful worktop and is equipped with a spacious refrigerator and a 3 burner gas stove. Optionally extendable with an oven, microwave and freezer.
From the saloon you can descend a few steps to the cabins, both to starboard and to port.
The Lagoon 40 is available in 3 layout variants:
- The 3 cabin "owners version" offers a spacious owner's cabin on the port side which covers almost the entire hull. At the rear is the spacious queen size semi island bed with ample closet space and lots of light through the large windows in the hull. In the middle part there is a seat and a workstation / dressing table. At the front is a spacious bathroom with washbasin, toilet and a spacious shower cabin. The owner's cabin is lockable with a sliding door which gives you privacy at any time. On the starboard side there are 2 guest cabins with a spacious bathroom with washbasin, toilet and a spacious shower cabin. The spacious beds, large windows and plenty of closet space ensure that your guests will have everything they need.
- The 4 cabin version with 2 bathrooms, has an equal layout of both hulls and is ideal for staying with more people on board. On both sides there are 2 cabins with a shared but spacious bathroom with washbasin, toilet and a spacious shower cabin. The spacious beds, large windows with lots of light and plenty of closet space ensure a comfortable stay on board.
- The 4 cabin version with 4 bathrooms is ideal for the charter market. With this configuration you can offer your guests a cabin with its own sanitary facilities, equipped with sink, toilet and shower. Because of the large windows with lots of light, the experience remains spacious.
The helmet station can be reached from the living space with only steps and is prefectly positioned. You have a view of all four corners of the yacht, ideal with docking or mooring. All sail related items can be operated from this position. Optionally, the Lagoon 40 can be expanded with electric winches, a code 0, B&G navigation pack, etc. The Lagoon 40 is easy to sail with 2 persons.
The wide gangways allow you to move around comfortably, in front of the catamaran you will find the characteristic trampolines and various stowage compartments. With the optional pillow set you can create a lounge seating area from which you have a beautiful view as the water passes underneath you, a favourite spot of many catamaran owners.
The Lagoon 40 comes standard with walnut Alpiteak veneer, a durable wood species. Optionally other colours of the wall/floor and upholstery are possible. There is also an Elegance line package available with leather inlay on various surfaces, other cushions with luxury upholstery, stainless steel details and luxury upholstery of the bed conversion.
Are you interested in a Lagoon 40? We have one in stock at our sales port in Stavoren. We are happy to make an appointment for a viewing and to discuss your wishes and the possibilities.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 135 cm
- Berths: fixed: 6 Extra: 2
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Year: 2018
- Number of cylinders: 3
- Power: 2x 29 hp
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 400 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel