The Elling E6 is build for long range.
Basic data of the Elling E6
- Seller:Neptune Marine Shipbuilding
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:64.96 feet
- Width:17.55 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Beds:6fixed, 1 for staff
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Neptune Marine Shipbuilding
Open the throttle and feel the full power of the 900 hp engine and let it take you to new exciting adventures, safe in the knowledge that the super stable E6 has been engineered with capsize technology, and a Kevlar hull which means even if the unthinkable happens you and your family will be safe and secure.
The E6 represents the culmination of our achievements in contemporary luxury yacht design and encapsulates the go-anywhere concept. This boat raises the bar already set by the E4 and adds an extra 16 feet of luxury allowing you to relax in even greater comfort and increased range capability.
Open the roof and let the sunshine in... for the Fly bridge feel, or if you prefer you can shut the weather out – it’s your choice. The automatic and hermetically sealed sunroof is totally watertight under even the most severe conditions.
The galley is quite simply stunning! with enough space to prepare gourmet meals or just snacks for the crew. Perfect for entertaining your friends and family and fitted with a large Miele Refrigerator with Freezer and Dishwasher. Plenty of storage and easy to clean marble worktops, keeps things beautifully simple.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Neptune Marine Shipbuilding
- CE-category: A
Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Draught: 150 cm
- Displacement: 34 tonnes
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
Premium Dutch boat builder Neptune Marine Shipbuilding also releases its first drawings of the new Elling E6. This follows 17 years of research and development following the concept set by the tremendously successful Elling E3 and E4 models. Elling has developed a completely new Model: The Elling E6, which adds a new level of space and luxury to the high specifications already attained by this well proven concept. The most memorable new feature of the The Elling E6 is the increase in overall length to 65 ft. (19.80 meters) and the new elegant streamlined look.
- Cabins: 3
- Berths: fixed: 6 crew: 1
- Water tank & material: 1.200 litre Plastic
- Waste water tank: 300 Litre Plastic
- Number of showers: 2
- Toilets: 3 Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 5,000 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 22 knots
- Cruising speed: 18 knots
- Bow thruster: Hydraulic
- Stern thruster: Hydraulic
- Comments: Main engine: Volvo Penta D13 6 cylinder 900 hp (670 kW) Diesel engine (max. speed 18 knots) Spare engine: Volvo Penta D 2 4 cylinder 75 hp ( 55 kW) Diesel engine (max speed 7 knots) Main Fuel tanks: 5,000 Liter Spare fuel tank: 200 litres Drink water: 1,000 Liter Black water: 250 Liter