Material GRP - sandwich
Length 40.68 feet
Width 12.3 feet
Yanmar 3JH5 with saildrive. Breehorn 41
Basic data of the Breehorn 41
- Motorization:Yanmar 3JH5 with saildrive
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Motorsailor
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Length:40.68 feet
- Width:12.30 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1830 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 309.494 VAT Paid (€ 348.000 VAT Paid) (starting price)
- Account Manager: Lars van den Berg
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Shipyard: Breehorn
Vertical clearance: 18.3 m
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 175 cm
- Maximum draught: 175 cm
- Waterline length: 1,048 cm
- Displacement: 9300
- Ballast: 3250
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Comments: The entire interior panelling is made of high quality matt lacquered teak. Stainless steel screws are processed blind as much as possible. The ceiling consists of white plastic plate finished with teak battens. There are handles at the entrance and above the kitchen and the card table. On the port side a U bench with table. To starboard a longitudinal bench. Both benches can be used as a cage. Spacious card table with large top, storage space for cards and space for instruments. Fuse panel with automatic fuses, digital volt- and ammeter. Hull and deck: Hull and deck are made of fiberglass reinforced polyester. The gelcoat and first two layers of polyester are of ISO N.P.G. quality. The hull is constructed above the waterline sandwich with PVC foam of 20 mm thickness. This also applies to the deck. The inner shell and stainless steel frame with integrated water tanks under the floor make it an extremely rigid construction. Kiel: The keel consists of a steel fin with a lead bulb underneath. The keel is attached to the stainless steel frame in the ship with stainless steel bolts. Rudder: The rudder is laminated around the aluminium rudder stock (89 mm) with three pairs of welded springs and filled with foam. The rudder stock is supported in the hull and cockpit floor with self-adjusting Jefa roller bearings. A Jefa steering position with 130 cm double spoke steering wheel is mounted. Optionally a 140 cm steering wheel can be supplied. Rear cabin: Choice between two double berths 2.00 m long and approx 1.40 m wide at the headboard or one wide double berth 2.00 m long and approx 1.55 m wide and one single berth. This can also be built in as storage. At the front:Double bed 2 m long and 1.60 m wide at the headboard. Hanging locker to starboard. Toilet: Toilet with hand pump. Skin penetrations with ball valves. Dirty water tank of 60 liters. Shower: On the port side in the front a shower with thermostat and optional sink. Dimensions of the shower is 70 cm by 80 cm. Cushions and curtains: High quality custom made cushions per ship. Upholstery of your choice. All windows of the superstructure are equipped with curtains. Kitchen: Classic U-shaped kitchen. Countertop made of high quality solid surface material, colour of your choice, with double stainless steel sink. Three burner semi-cardisan cooker with oven and pan clamps, mixer tap and plenty of cupboard space. Cool box with lid in the countertop.
- Cabins: 3
- Berths: fixed: 6
- Water tank & material: 400 litres - divided over 2 stainless steel tanks. pressure system with pump.
- Hot water: 25 litre boiler - heated by cooling water from engine and shore power.
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Fridge & power source:
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH5
- Number of cylinders: 3
Power: 39 hp
29.5 kW/40 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel tanks: Stainless steel Diesel tank 210 litres
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 205 Litre
- Temperature gauge:
Start battery 100 Ah
30 A - with shore power connection
- Voltage: 220V
- Comments: Engine: Engine panel with tachometer, hour meter and acoustic alarm for oil pressure and water temperature. Engine control at steering position. Cooling water filter. Electricity: One 100 Ah starter battery and two 100 Ah service batteries provide power. One battery charger (30 A) with shore power connection via isolation transformer. Charging takes place via a diode bridge. The main switch panel is equipped with automatic fuses, switches with LEDs, 230 V socket for shore power and voltmeter and ammeter. There is also a 230 V socket in the galley. All wiring is tinned Gasbun: Gasbun in the cockpit, equipped with ventilation, 6 liter gas bottle with safety pressure valve with electric shut-off valve. Copper pipe to cooker. Lighting: Extensive interior lighting, consisting of ceiling lamps with switches, wall lamps with switches and indirect dimmable lighting. A card reading light at the card table. Car radio with speakers.
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Comments: The main switch panel is equipped with fuses, switches with LEDs, 230 V socket for shore power and voltmeter. All wiring is tinned. Equipment: a liquid compass and a Raymarine log and depth gauge are mounted in the garage above the sliding hatch. Car radio with speakers.
Rig and sails
- Number of masts: 1
- Main sail: 54.4 m2
- Genoa: 35.8 m2
- Comments: Mast and boom: Mast, boom and optional spinnaker boom from Seldén. Silver anodized aluminum rejuvenated profile with two pairs of halls. Spinnaker boom rail on mast. Mast equipped with two self-tailing winches, one self-tailing reefing winch, halyard for genoa, frogs. Three-color top light, white all-round top light, steam light and deck light. Windex. Standing rigging: Top mitt, main mitt, forestay and sternstay - 8 mm stainless steel 1x19 thread Baby forestay, continuous intermedium, cutter bar and backstays - 7 mm stainless steel 1x19 wire All stays are equipped with bronze/stainless steel tensioners. All terminals are rolled. The staging is equipped with a winch tensioner. Wall pits are connected to laminated stringers below deck. Walking rigging: Spinnaker trap - 10 mm polyester with braided mantle and snap fastener Mainsail trap - 12 mm polyester with braided sheath and herring buckle Genuaval - 12 mm polyester with braided jacket Cutterfall - 12 mm polyester with braided jacket Holder - 8 mm polyester with braided jacket and snap fastener Faucet line - 10 mm polyester with braided jacket 3 lubrication bars - 10 mm polyester with braided jacket Underlay puller - 10 mm polyester with braided jacket Down holder - Rodkicker Genoa shots - 12 mm on genua rail with genua carriage Large bulkhead - 12 mm controllable with winches Stag breeding lap - 12 mm with optional second pair of nua carts Flag lines - Two flag lines on lower halls
- Anchors & material: 15 kg Bruce anchor with 20 meter chain of 8 mm and 20 meter anchor line.
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sea rails:
- Swimming ladder: Two parts swim ladder.
- Fenders, lines: 4 fenders
- Comments: Teak: The cockpit and cockpit rim are standard equipped with solid teak. Teak on deck and superstructure is optional and is laid in solid teak of 10 mm. Shutters and windows: Underneath: One hatch of 70x70 cm and one hatch of 30x30 cm Shower: One hatch of 30x30 cm Living: Two shutters of 45x60 cm and 4 opening portholes under construction. Kitchen: An opening porthole. Toilet: One 25x30 cm hatch and an opening porthole. Cage: One hatch of 25x30 cm plus one opening porthole. Entrance: Plexiglas sliding hatch and three-part bulkhead. All hatches with smoke glass. Coffins: In the cockpit there are three port chests, one in the port bank and two in the back seat. Gas bun for two 5 litre bottles with air vent and electric shut-off valve. Anchor box in foredeck with lid, provided with drainage. Tube cover: The tube cover has stainless steel tubes and is made of a heavy quality cloth. Optionally it can be fitted with an extra grab handle at the back, possibly with leather. Optional is a fixed sprayhood with windows in aluminum rebate. The overflow can be mounted on this. Equipped with stainless steel grab bars at the back and on top. Winches: Genuine lap - 2 Andersen 46 ST - Selftailing, two speeds Large Lap - 2 Andersen 40 ST - Selftailing, two speeds Falling on the mast - 2 Andersen 40 ST - Selftailing, two speeds Lubricating bars and undertractor - 1 Andersen 28 ST - Selftailing One 8" winch handle Two 10" winch hands Pulpit and Marine: Stainless steel pulpit with LED navigation lights. A stern chair, with LED stern light, in two parts. The sceptres are 61 cm high with a diameter of 25 mm, provided with two stainless steel railings 4 mm thick. Fittings: The deck fittings are from Ronstan There are 6 aluminium frogs on the deck. Each frog has a story eye in the foot rail. The stainless steel bow fitting is provided with an anchor roller and a stainless steel strip up to the waterline. Mooring: 4 mooring lines. Inside: clothes hooks, toilet roll holder, toilet brush, mirror and kitchen roll holder. Outside: heavy rubber wells with line, flagpole with flag and holder on fence chair.
- Fire extinguisher: Three 2kg foam extinguishers.
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Comments: Handle pump to operate in the cockpit with suction basket in the bilge. Electric bilge pump.