1 Yanmar 4JH4-CE 52 hp. Atlantic 43 is an aluminium sailing yacht with lift keel.
Basic data of the Atlantic 43
- Seller:Jachtwerf Atlantic BV & Jachtcentrale Harlingen
- Motorization:1 Yanmar 4JH4-CE 52 hp
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Length:45.60 feet
- Width:14.11 feet
- Draught:0 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:price on request
- Designer: Atlantic Nieuwbouw BV & Dick Zaal
- Shipyard: Atlantic Nieuwbouw
- Draught: cm
- Waterline length: 1,192 cm
- Ballast: 4.2 tonnes
Now more information about the Atlantic 43 can be found in the brochure.
- Electric/hydraulic double-acting stainless steel keel lift cylinder with 2kW hydro unit and keel clamping system .
- Jefa system (RP200), Tandem spoke aluminum steering wheel (1300mm). On the Jefa steering column a Plastimo Horizon 135 compass will be mounted.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4-CE
- Power: 52 hp
- Diesel tank: 450 ltr.
- Water tanks: 430 ltr.
- 24V for service (2 x 200Ah AGM) and 12V for engine (1 x 80Ah AGM) & navigation (1 x 150Ah AGM).
- 24 & 12 volts charger
- Segregation transformer
- Wall connection
- Wall connection cable set
- 2 x 230volt sockets
Volt- and ampere meters. (Analog)
- All rooms are equipped with adequate lighting, 34 light points in total.
Navigation and electronics
- The complete navigation lighting of Aqua Signal is applied: 3-colour top light with anchor light, steam light/deck light, red/green on pulpit and stern light.
- Navigation instruments can be specified by the client but are standard equipped with Plastimo Horizon 135 compass on steering column and Raymarine ST60+ Depth gauge, Speedometer and Wind gauge.
Rig and sails
- Sail surface: 4,330
- Hall Spars custom made aluminium mast with a length of 18.00 m on deck in profile 9871 (247 x 179) from One piece sprayed in white. Rejuvenated mast top with welded in mast head with discs for inner mainsail trap, crane line and two genuavallen.
- Through-through for inside spinnaker trap
- Two brackets for spinnaker drop block(s)
- Toggles for attachment of forestay and backstay
- Welded cutter-stay hardware with disc for inside breeding traps
- Confirmation points for T-terminals of backstays
- 2 pairs of streamlined oval halls with flag-like eyes: intermediates continuous up to deck.
- Confirmation points for spoon terminals of top mittens, intermediates, bottom mittens and babystag
- Aluminum disc housing for inside spinnaker pole (placed under the cutterstay fittings)
- Sailing input for mainsail overhangs
- Lummel hardware with eye for attachment of neck angle (without reefing hooks)
- Exits for interior mainsail trap, crane line, two nua traps, jib trap, spinnaker trap and spinnaker boom retriever.
- Through-holes for neck-angled reefing lines mounted on the mast
- Aluminum mast base
- PVC tube for protection of one power cable, including two cables and a tow line.
- Three-colour light top light with anchor light
- Some light with protective bracket
- Windex mounted on mast
- Deck floodlight mounted on front of mast
- 1 Spinlock XTS/2 double stopper (roller jib/stay jib) mounted on mast at SB
- Welded cable outlet on mast front for electrical and instrument cables
- 4 hinged guide blocks for traps and reefing lines and 3 Ronstan blocks for guidance of third reefing line (rear) and 2 down halters
- 1 x winch foundation plate with insulation for Andersen 40ST fall winch on mast (BB)
- 1 Aluminium frog 7"/178mm for the crane line (SB)
- Hall Spars aluminium boom (4,65 m long) in profile 8253 (208 x 134) painted white with rejuvenated end.
- Welded end fittings with provision for inside reefing lines for
- 1-reefline system for first and second reef.
- Provisions for outboard and inboard reefing line for third reefing line
- Jib attachment points for blocks of lower hoist
- Jib-mounted frog (BB) for hoist of lower lattice puller
- Fixing points for 2 striker blocks
- In the boom for 2 internal preventers ( 1xBB & 1 xSB)
- Frederikse serie 200 outhaultrack with SL-223 outhaulcar with slide rods.
Butterstay, babystay and intermediates 8mm stainless steel wire 1 x 19 with Gibb 5/8" tensioners and toggles.
- Rearstay sprout 10mm 7 x 19 with on one side a 5/8" tensioner and stainless steel block with steel wire disk .
- Loose backstays
- 1 Mainsail trap 14mm Braid with key lock operable from cockpit
- 1 Crane line 10mm Braid with D-closure
- 1 Genuine 12mm Armastar (red) with D closing and 10mm Braid hoisting line
- 1 Cutterfall 12mm Armastar (green) with D-lock and 10mm Braid hoisting line
- 1 Subtractor 12mm Spectra with hoist in the boom
- 2 reefing lines for 1-reefing system of first and second reef, 12 mm Braid operable from cockpit
- 1 Large bulkhead, 11mm Maffioli DSK 75 with Polyester cover
- 2 Jib shots, 14 mm Harkon bulkhead rope
- 2 Cutterjib shots, 14 mm Harkon bulkhead rope
- 2 Controller lines 8 mm Braid for the overflow slide
- 2 Control lines 8 mm Spectra including closures for the nuola slides
- 2 Pigtails, 12 mm Armastar
- Jib: Furlex type 300S for 10mm forestay
- Rreef jib: 47.70 m², 9.5 oz dacron, crosscut/fanned cut, cruising version,
suitable for Furlex reefing/roller installation.
- Dotter jib: 17.50 m², 9.5 oz dacron, crosscut/fanned cut, cruising version
with leuvers .
- 2 Andersen type 52 ST lap winches on cockpit edge
- 1 Lap winch Andersen type 40 ST on mast
- 1 Schoot winch Andersen type 40 ST on roof dockhouse
- 4 Andersen type 46 ST lap winches on cockpit edge
Large overflow system from Ronstan
- 1 overflow rail 2 mtr
- 1 overflow cart with double control discs and spring for standing block
- 2 endpiece with double discs/ doggone/clamp
- 1 single block 75mm with dog photo for on overflow cart
- 1 single block 75mm to boom
- standing block 75mm with base plate and spring
Stag breeding system of Ronstan
- 2 genuarail 2 mtr
- 2 nuawagen with plunger stop
- 2 double turning block 100 mm
Genoa system from Ronstan
- 2 genuarail 4 mtr
- 2 nuawagons with single control disc
- 2 end piece with control disc/dog (for on rail)
- 2 Spinlock XTS single stoppers for control line
- 4 roll jib guide eye for on sceptres
- 1 rotating roll jib guided block
- 1 Spinlock XTS single stopper for control line
Fall stoppers/fall guides from Spinlock
- 2 XTS stoppers 8-14 mm quadruple
- 2 fall arrest slides 5 disc 50mm
- 2 fall arrest slides 4 discs 38mm
- 2 upright block 75mm with base plate and spring
- 6 Goiot aluminium frogs
- 1 Lewmar 22 low profile hatch around
- 2 Lewmar 30 medium profile hatch
- 2 Lewmar 54 medium profile hatch
- 4 Lewmar portholes, open version
- 11 solid plastic (acrylic) windows under construction
- 10 stainless steel scepters with plastic canisters mounted in the anodized jars
- RVS pulpit and fence chair
- Henderson bilge pump, operated from the cockpit
- 3 aluminium filler caps for water and diesel tank
- 2 Goiot aluminium deck fans
- 1 Rocna anchor with 10 mtr chain and 30 mtr line
- 4 Landrails, 4 fenders
- 2 Fire extinguishers
- 1 Gas bottle with Camping Gaz 3 kg
- 1 Flag, flagpole and holder
- 2 winch trade Andersen, Aluminium version
- Double marine railing wire with PVC sheathing
- 1 stainless steel bathing ladder
- 1 radar reflector