1 Yanmar 4JH4-TE 74 hp. Atlantic 46 Pilothouse is a custom build aluminium sailing yacht with lifting throat and two rudders.
Basic data of the Atlantic 46
- Seller:Jachtwerf Atlantic BV & Jachtcentrale Harlingen
- Motorization:1 Yanmar 4JH4-TE 74 hp
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Length:45.93 feet
- Width:13.78 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:price on request
- Designer: Atlantic Nieuwbouw BV & Van der Stadt Design
- Shipyard: Atlantic Nieuwbouw
- Draught: 130 cm
- Maximum draught: 270 cm
- Waterline length: 1,180 cm
For more information (in English) please see the attached brochure.
- Electrical/hydraulic system with double working stainless steel cylinder, 3kW generator and separate manual back-up system. The throat system can be managed through control switches from the steering area. Keel dept indication system.
- Berths: fixed: 0
The interior joinery is high grade and stylishly executed in American cherry chosen by client. Style and standard of finish will be as in any yacht built by us to date.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH4-TE
- Power: 73 hp
- Fuel tank: 640 lt.
- Water tank: 600 lt.
- Black water tank: 60 lt.
Navigation and electronics
- Aqua signal three-colour masthead with anchor light
- Aqua signal steaming/deck light
- Aqua signal port-/starboard lights separate on the pulpi
- Aqua signal stern light on pushpit.
Navigation and electronic instruments
- Cockpit at steering wheels
- 2 x Plastimo Horizon 135 compass
- Raymarine ST6002+ autopilot controller
- Raymarine 240 VHF extra handset
Near enterance pilothouse
- Raymarine ST60+ depth-, log, windmeter and close haule
On the mast
- VHF antenna
On the aluminium support afterdeck/cockpit
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS/SD Antenna
At navigation desk in pilothouse
- Raymarine ST60+ graphic multi display
- Raymarine Ray 240E DSC class D VHF, handset and blackbox
- Raymarine ST-8002+ autopilot controller
- Raymarine AIS500 class B transponder
- SPX-30 corepack autopilot computer set in combination with Jefa direct drive unit 150Nm - 12 Volts complete with shaft and bracket to fit on RG10 gearbox .
- Sea Talk cross over coupler
- Sea Talk Pactch cable, 10 mtr
- Seatalk cables and parts
Rig and sails
- Sail surface: 5,580
- Selden aluminum mast from one piece with conventional masthead, deckstepped, 2 spreaders, untappered, demolition. Spar section C304. FH=17.82m, P=16.05m, BH=1.315 .
- Selden aluminum tree, E=6.1 m, S=4.8 m. Spar section B200.
- Selden rodkick 30S/2200 Hard jump
- Single line reef system (reef 1 & 2) and
- 1 slab reef system for reef 3, all conform rigging data
- Furlex furling system FLX400S for Yankee
- Furlex fruling system FLX300S for Cutterstay
- Headstay, backstay (upper part with wireblock), capshrouds and lower shrouds 12mm wire 1 x 19 with rigging screws and studs.
Backstay leg, 10mm 7 x 19 wire with Selden mechanical backstay tensioner to be operated with winch handle.
- 2 x Checkstays
- 1 Main halyard, 14mm Braid with key-shackle
- 1 Service halyard/Tree top lift, 10mm Braid with D-shackle
- 1 Yankee halyard, 12mm with D-shackle
- 1 Staysailhalyard, 12mm with D-shackle
- 1 Outhaul, 12mm including tackle and blocks
- 2 reeflines,12mm Braid for single-line reefing system (Reef I and Reef II)
- 1 set of reeflines (outboard and tack-reeflines) for Reef III
- 1 Mainsheet
- 2 Yankee sheets
- 2 Staysail sheets
- 2 control lines, for genoa/yankee cars
- Made by UK/De Vries Sails. Standard cruising sails, mainsail battened including 3 reefs, Yankee and Staysail. Sail cover for mainsail.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit.
- 12x stainless steel stanchions
- 6x aluminum cleats.
- 5x Aluminum deck fills for water, fuel and blackwater tanks.
- Frederiksen deck layout for: mainsheet system, self tacking jib system (via sheave in mast), Yankee system plungerstop, mastfoot blocks/organisers/clutches port and starboard, footblocks, clutches near helmsman, Furler system blocks and clutches and running backstays.
- Andersen self-tailing winches:
- - 2 x 52ST in cockpit
- - 2 x 46ST in cockpit
- - 2 x 28ST on Selden mast
- 1x Sz 77 Lewmar Medium pofile deckhatch
- 2x Sz 44 Lewmar Low profile deckhatch
- 10 x Sz0 Lewmar portlight fixed in hull on Port/Starboard side
- 4x Sz4 Lewmar portlight opening in superstructure on Port/Starboard side
- 6x thermic-line fixed and 1 thermic-line opening windows in pilot house
- 4 x Goiot deck fans on atlantic system.
- 1 x Lewmar V4 electrical anchor winch (24 Volts) with 2 x stainless steel quality footswitch on foredeck.
- Anchor chain locker under foredeck for 50mtr stainless steel anchor chain (10mm) with Delta anchor (galvanised steel) at front ship.
- 4x mooring lines and 4x fenders
- 1x fire extinguishers
- 1 x automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- 1 radar reflector
- 2 bilge pumps (1 electrical)
- 1 Gas bottle from Camping Gaz, 3 kg
- 1 flag, flagstaff and stand
- 2 Andersen winch handles, Aluminum
- 1 stainless steel boarding ladder