Perkins M225TI 207 hp. With an Aquanaut Voyager, the destination cannot be more beautiful than the journey.
Basic data of the Aquanaut European Voyager 1500 *II
- Seller:Aquanaut Dutch Craftsmanship
- Model:European Voyager 1500 *II
- Motorization:Perkins M225TI 207 hp
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Length:49.05 feet
- Width:14.93 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:310 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:price on request
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Shipyard: Aquanaut Yachting
- CE-category: B
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Vertical clearance: 3.1 m
- Draught: 125 cm
Inspired by the American Passagemaker-trawler yachts became at Aquanaut developed and realized a completely new concept. Very impressive is the successful synthesis of classic, robust shapes of the Drifter line and the modern lines of a true Passage-maker-trawler. A completely unique atmosphere is created on board of an EV because the saloon and the open cockpit - located on the same level - form a unit and together with the aft deck above it (sun deck) offer a huge space. The European Voyagers are based on the tried-and-tested multi-tie truss - trawler concept with seaworthy properties.
The advantages of the new European Voyager concept at a glance:
- Large aft deck and a spacious cockpit on one level.
- The cockpit is protected from rain and sun and lies almost on the waterline.
The afterdeck is not much higher than the normal afterdeck models.
- The afterdeck can be reached from the inside by means of stairs, or outside via a ladder (1300 EV). With the 1500 EV and 1700 EV are both decks by means of a fixed staircase to reach.
- The covered gangways ensure that it doesn't get too hot in the saloon during hot summers.
- The European Voyagers have two floors over almost the entire length of the ship, creating a very spacious interior.
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Brand: Perkins
- Model: M225TI
- Power: 209 hp
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,200 Litre
Fuel tank: 1200 l
Usage: 6.0 l/h
Drinkable water tank: 800 l
Standard according to CE - certificate, category B (seaworthy) classified. But A CE - A certificate (ocean) is also possible at extra cost.