Anno di costruzione 1994
Lunghezza 17.50 m
Larghezza 5.0 m
Dati di base del Vaton 57 Alu Lifting Keel
- Venditore:Bach Yachting
- Modello:57 Alu Lifting Keel
- Nome della nave:Boomerang
- Categoria:Barca a vela
- Categoria aggiuntiva:Barca a vela
- Anno di costruzione:1994
- Ultimo riadattamento:2004
- Lunghezza:17.50 m
- Larghezza:5 m
- Pescaggio:140 cm
- Pescaggio variabile:Sì
- Altezza in cabina :185 cm
- Letti:7fisso, 1 ulteriore
- Paese: Netherlands
- Da vedere nel porto/showroom di vendita: No (altrove)
- Prezzo:€ 250.000 IVA pagata
- Account Manager: Liesbeth Groeneveld
- Specifiche della barca in PDF: Scaricare qui
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 140 cm
- Sistema di direzione: Volante
- Posizione sistema di sterzo: Controllo interno
- Chiglia/ala di deriva: Singolo
- Shape: round bilge
- Deck design: aluminium
- Superstructure: aluminium
- Keel/Leeboard: lifing keel
- Rudder: twin rudder
- Steering system: wheel
- Windows: pesplex in alu frame
- Load displacement (kg): 16000
- Boatyard: Chantier Cadeau France
- Designer: Gilles Vaton
- Altezza in cabina (cm): 185 cm
- Cuccette: Cuccette: 7 Ancoraggi supplementari: 1
Accomodation The inside woodwork, of exceptionnal quality, is in varnished sycomore. It is both warm and light and enhances the generous volumes.
- 8 berths in 4 cabins
- 3 cabins with double bed, one cabin with bunkbeds
- In each aft cabin a removable plank can divide the bunks in two separates.
- Large ownerscabin with double bed, library, settee and lockers
- Saloon with convertible saloontable to create an extra bed, settee (with storage place in back rests) and large sofa.
- Blue leather upholstery
- Chart table with seat
- Heating system Eberspacher Hydronic M-II from 2013.
- Isolation of the inside (1994), about 5 cm.
- 2 TECMA electric toilets (2009), one holding tank (2007) for both, two showers with hot water
- Vast stowing possibilities. GALLEY
- Force 10 (2002) with three burners and oven.
- One built-in fridge and one built-in freezer. Compressors 2002.
- Double sinks
- Fresh water pump under pressure
- Water heater (100 litres) on 220V, coolant from starboard engine or heating system.
- Seawater under pressure in toilets, kitchen and on deck. Can be switched to fresh water from the tanks.
- Storage place in lockers and drawers
- 2 inboard YANMAR 4JH3E 55 CV engines with SD40 Sail-drives, 2002.
- Engine hours: ca. Starboard 2514h Portside 2573h.
- Drive cones changed in 2013-2014.
- Cruising speed on 1 engine @ 2000 rpm: 5 kn, 3 litres/hour. @ 2500 rpm: 6.5 kn, 4 litres/hour. Speed on two engines @ 3000 rpm: 9.0 kn.
- The two engines have been revised in a professional workplace in 2010.
- 2 tri-blade folding Maxprop propellers
- 2 x 80A alternators.
- Generator Fisher Panda 5000i (2014) about 930 hours.
- 1 outboard Johnson (2008) 3.5CV.
- 1 outboard Yamaha 15CV with 20l external tank.
- The engines and the generator can be run on the water from the tanks. Useful for rinsing before stowage, or emergency running if intake is clogged.
- The entire boat runs on 12V. The basic standard is 220V, but could be easily converted to 110V.
- Batteries: 2 starting batteries from 2015 for the engines and the generator, 95 Ah each.
- 12V service batteries in 6 elements of 2V each, from 2005, providing a total of 1000 Ah.
- 2x60A Cristec battery chargers.
- Each engine is fitted with a Hitachi alternator 80A from 2012.
- Hydro generator Watt&Sea from 2013: 40A @ 7kn
- 1 freestanding Solar Panel 130W from 2014
- Power electricity has been completely and professionally rebuilt in 2013.
- Watermaker Ecosystems 60 litres/hour. Amplifier from 2008.
- Shorepower with cable
Navigazione ed elettronica
- Navigation NKE Topline 2009, wind indicator 2013 and speedo from 2017.
- VHF Icom IC-M423 coupled with an AIS transponder class B Icom MA-500TR with external GPS antenna.
- Weatherman weather forecast receiver.
- Furuno Radar 1621 from 2001.
- Autopilot Raymarine ST7000 with gyrocompass and Lecombe and Schmidt hydraulic steering.
- 12V computer screen and chart plotter Geonav 7 Wide from 2007 with external GPS antenna.
- Iridium Sailor built-in satellite phone.
Attrezzature e vele
- Full Batten (5) mainsail (2012) 3 reefs 65sqm Dacron double ply 2x6.3oz (260 SF from DP) on Frederiksen chariots, with lazy jack/lazy bag (2019), designed and tailored by Incidence Brest.
- Genoa (2013) 85 sqm Hydranet HN 483/433/383 on furler PROFURL, designed and tailored by Incidence Brest.
- Second genoa dacron double ply from 2003, designed and tailored by Doyle, last revision in 2015.
- Staysail (2013) 30sqm Dacron double ply 2x6.3oz on furler PROFURL, designed and tailored by Incidence Brest. Position has been moved forward (2015) for better complying with the original design.
- 1 asymmetric spy 205sqm with sock.
- 1 symmetric spy 200sqm with sock.
- Deck-stepped aluminium mast, Maréchal France.
- Two forestays • Hydraulic backstay
- 2 runners (2012)
- Downhaul (2010) Spinnaker pole.
- Genua furler
- Automatic rails on the mast for Genoa/Staysail halyards.
- Most of the running rig dates from 2012/2013 or later.
- Lazybag (2019)
- Ancora di collegamento: Cavo
- Verricello di ancoraggio: Elettronico
- Deck has been repainted in 2015
- Teak in cockpit on seats and sole
- Steering wheel with leather cover
- Steering pedastle with instruments and canvas cover
- Beautifully varnished cockpit table with foldable leafs and canvas cover.
- Andersen self-tailing winches 2xST66 (genoa sheets), 3xST52 (Main and spi sheets), 5xST46 (Spi downhall, reefing lines, various halyards).
- Windlass (2009) Lofrans Falkon 1500W, with Manson anchor (2009) 30kg regalvanized in 2015 and 100m 12mm chain (2009).
- Cockpit shower with warm water.
- Tender Zodiac 320 (2008)
- Sprayhood beige
- Large awning in relatively poor condition
- Cockpit tent
- Canvas cover for compass on pedastle
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform with teak
- Full set of fenders, lines
- Spares (filters, impellers, anodes, bulbs, oil,...).
- Life raft 8 Pax Sea-Safe (2012, revised 2015) self-righting.
- Second, third and fourth anchors.
- 100m rope on tumble for aft mooring.
- Two electric bilge pumps with separate collection points, one hand-driven bailing pump with long hose.
- EPIRB McMurdo G5 Smartfind (2012).