2x Caterpillar 3208 TA - 435HP |. 3 Cabins & 2 Bathrooms | Many Extras | Refit | Caterpillar
Basisgegevens van de Princess 480 Flybridge
- Verkoper:Particuliere verkoper
- Model:480 Flybridge
- Motorisatie:2x Caterpillar 3208 TA - 435HP |
- Extra categorie:Klassiek/traditioneel motorjacht
- Beleving: Familievakantie, Snelvaren, Weekends op het water
- Lengte:14.95 m
- Breedte:4.32 m
- Diepgang:130 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Stahoogte binnen:200 cm
- Land: Nederland
- Prijs:€ 199.000 incl. BTW
Are you looking for a spacious and high quality flybridge yacht?
Do not hesitate and read the following - very detailed - summary of this beautiful Princess 480.
If you are only looking for the essential data, then please scroll down to the "DATA, FACTS, FIGURES" section.
We hope you enjoy discovering it!
A small industrial plant in Plymouth was the birthplace of Princess Yachts over fifty years ago. Since then, Princess has grown into one of the most successful and sophisticated motor yacht builders in the world. In the motorboat scene, Princess yachts are the epitome of sophisticated, functional and elegant luxury yachts.
With this model, the architects in Plymouth (GB) replaced the two predecessor models "Princess 48 Fly" and "Princess 470 Fly" in the mid-1990s and fundamentally revised them in terms of design and layout - a layout that offers optimal use of space.
Let's start by looking at this Princess for sale.
The spacious interiors not only impress with a homely design, which in no way looks "worn", but also with a well thought-out room concept. Spread over no less than 3 cabins, there are 6 beds - some as double beds or single beds. Adjacent are two full bathrooms, each of which is equipped with a detachable shower cubicle.
The highlight, the light-flooded salon, invites you to linger on the large round seating area in any weather! The covered cockpit area in the stern can be connected to the saloon in just a few simple steps through the large three-piece sliding glass door - this creates a continuous, light-flooded living space from midship to the stern.
Starting from the saloon, one level below, is the fully equipped pantry with extensive equipment and plenty of storage space.
The outdoor areas of this Princess offer many opportunities to relax in the fresh air:
- The large foredeck can be designed with cushions and cushions to create a comfortable sunbathing area at the bow.
- The flybridge invites you to relax on the round seating group and the opposite double driver's seat at a height of more than 3 meters. Whether while driving, at anchor or in port. The large bimini top provides the necessary shade when needed!
- Not to be forgotten is the bathing platform with teak deck and integrated bathing ladder, as well as an electric gangway with crane function, which can also be used as a height-adjustable springboard for the little "seafarers" ;-)
In terms of technology, this motor yacht stands out insofar as over the years it has been continuously converted or upgraded to the latest technology. Everything with sense and reason, a lot of care and without the technology being “tinkered”!
For example, a so-called Connect the yacht controller, which enables both engines and the bow and stern thruster to be controlled from anywhere on the ship by remote control.
The bow and stern thrusters can currently be controlled using the supplied remote control, which already makes maneuvering very easy. The most important thing for such upgrades/retrofits are the (very expensive) electronic engine control units, which have been on board since 2015. With these, the motors can be controlled digitally "drive-by-wire" - without conventional shift cables. With the integrated synchronous function, the speeds of both machines can be adjusted with one click.
The heart, the two Caterpillar 3208 TA engines ordered by the first owner as special equipment, stand for absolute reliability. On the one hand, these are not only equipped with little technology and are therefore trouble-free compared to digital motors, but also much easier (and therefore cheaper) to maintain.
The successful 3208 series was produced until 1999 and was only discontinued in the USA in 2000 due to new emissions standards.
The CAT 3208 is the absolute better choice over many other standard engines when it comes to trouble-free operation and enormous durability. It is not for nothing that many of the engines in this series can also be found in commercial shipping!
These are absolutely indestructible engines!
Princess Yachts continue with the proven Bernard Olesinski modified V-hull which has now been used by the British builder for over two decades. At Olesinsk
The hull is all about a deep V entry fore section and a moderate rise aft.
In addition, Princess Yachts also used shaped tunnel propellers for a reduced shaft angle and cleaner propeller water flow. Propeller tunnels offer a noticeable performance advantage over the traditional shaft method, although perfect engine position and weight distribution are also important in order not to have the effect of a high bow ride with a lot of "towing" aft.
Boats with mid-mounted engines have always been the best!
Dear interested parties,
We are selling the boat in good condition for its age. Of course, it remains a boat from 1995, which sometimes needs cosmetic repairs/small repairs, fresh polish or cleaning, etc. at one point or another.
We maintain the boat very thoroughly.
If you are looking for a solid and high-quality built flybridge yacht of this size, which is neither "worn" nor "tinkered", you have come to the right place!
With space for at least 6 people and extensive equipment, this Princess offers a lot of comfort with sporty driving characteristics for a motor yacht of this size!
This sun-loving princess is ready for the next rides - start the engines, cast off and enjoy!
Extensive details about the boat, the equipment and (current!) photos as well as a video can be found in the following section "DATA, FACTS, FIGURES".
The details of the viewing modalities can be found below. We are at your disposal for a visit!
DATA, FACTS, FIGURES
+++ DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT, CAPACITIES +++
• Length x width: approx. 14.95 x 4.32
• Altitude above sea level Waterline: 3.90 (all folded)
• Draft: approx. 1.20
• Weight: approx. 16 tons
• Tank volume diesel: approx. 1616 liters (2 tanks á 800L)
• Water tank volume: approx. 708 litres
+++ TECHNOLOGY, EXTRAS & EQUIPMENT +++
• Engines: CATERPILLAR 3208 TA V8 (approx. 435hp)
• Transmission: TWIN DISC
• Steering: SEASTAR Hydraulic
• Circuit: Electric motor control (Teleflex Morse KE4+ with synchronous function)
• Electric trim tabs
• Bow thruster: Electric (via helm station or remote control)
• Stern thruster: Electric (via helm station or remote control)
• Gangway: Hydraulic gangway with crane function
• Anchor: LOFRANS windlass (operable from 3 positions)
• Generator: ONAN 12 MDKAD / 12 KW. + separate starter battery (approx. 394 operating hours)
• Heating: air heating 9 KW. with digital controller
• Hot water: Boiler 80 liters (electric & by engine heat)
• Electrical system: 24 & 230 volts
• Battery: 4x large supply batteries & 2x starter battery
• Charger: Newmark 40 amp
+++ FURTHER EQUIPMENT +++
» Microwave & oven combination,
» Stove (Electric & Gas)
» Cooker hood
» Double sink stainless steel
» Large fridge & freezer combination in the pantry
» Minibar in the saloon
» Beverage box on the flybridge
• TV: Automatic satellite system
• HIFI: Radio (CD/USB/AUX) with 4 speakers saloon/flybridge
• Navigation inside steering position & flybridge:
» Depth Gauge: RAYTHEON/RAYMARINE Autohelm ST50+
» Speed: RAYTHEON/RAYMARINE Autohelm ST50+
» Radio: SIMRAD Shipmate RS 8100
» Illuminated compass
» Autopilot: RAYTHEON/RAYMARINE Autohelm ST6000 (function never used/tested)
» Searchlight SANSHIN HR-1012 (existing, no longer connected)
» Intercom T.P. ELECTRONICS (present, no longer connected)
• Cover/port tarpaulin/tarpaulin:
» Rear cover with all-round removable sun protection (2020 new)
» Flybridge cover
» Sun protection for the front windows of the saloon (New, unused!)
» Surveillance camera with motion detection (per
smartphone app available)
» built-in wifi module
» Ambient lighting of the flybridge stairs and the bathing platform
» "Underwater lighting" under the bathing platform
» and more extras…
+++ CABINS & LAYOUT +++
Sleeps 6 in 3x cabins and 2x bathrooms
» Owner's cabin in the bow with en-suite bathroom
» Guest cabin with twin beds on starboard side
» Guest cabin with two bunk beds on port side
• Bathroom: 2x electric toilet TECMA and 2x spacious shower
+++ COMPONENTS +++
• Hull material: GRP
• Material construction: GRP
• Material deck: GRP & teak deck (2017 new solid deck)
• Helm Position: Flybridge & Saloon
• Bathing platform: Extended bathing platform with teak deck & bathing ladder
• Windows and Frames: Tinted glass and stainless steel frames
+++ NEWS & MAINTENANCE +++
»New hood in the cockpit with removable blackout 2019,
»new batteries 2020,
n Caterpillar with change of all parts 2020,
»new underwater ship 2021,
»Interior upholstery reupholstered in 2022,
»Other maintenance/repairs carried out without a maintenance backlog (complete maintenance history of »the last few years is available)...
»No charter boat, only privately owned!
+++ DOCUMENTS +++
The boat is handed over with several folders or a whole "pilot's case" full of sorted documents, instructions, test reports and relevant documents for this boat. The boat is also registered with the German Waterways and Shipping Office.
+++ SPEED & CONSUMPTION +++
• Canal trip: approx. 7-9 knots/ 13-16 km/h (consumption with both machines at approx. 20 liters)
• Maximum speed: approx. 25 knots/ 45 km/h
• Detailed information on the CATERPILLAR 3208 TA engine can be found under the following link (PDF): http://goldcoastpower.com/brochures/cat-3208-propulsion.pdf
+++ VIEWING & TEST DRIVE +++
Viewings are possible on weekends by prior arrangement. Please only contact me if you are seriously interested in buying, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Even if a takeover is possible immediately, this is not an emergency sale!
A test drive is mandatory. This will be after an inspection and the recorded purchase intention OR a lump sum for expenses i.H.v. EUR 200.00 (the amount will be charged upon purchase).
Based on past experience:
If you are not (yet) sure about the boat type or boat size, please refrain from viewing inquiries. There are many open sales ports in Germany and the Netherlands, where you can always look at the most diverse boat types and sizes.
Please also note that this is a used boat from 1995 and not a new boat without signs of wear. There is no question that the boat is in good condition, but it has also been used continuously.
Therefore, in the interests of both parties, please only come if you know exactly what you are looking for.
All interested parties who know what they want are heartily welcome ABOARD this beautiful PRINCESS 480.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me using the contact form on this ad! After receiving your request, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
With this in mind, water sports greetings!
& das Übliche...
+++ GEWÄHRLEISTUNG, GARANTIE & RÜCKGABE +++
Ich versichere Ihnen, die vorstehenden Angaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen gemacht zu haben, übernehme jedoch keine Haftung für abweichende Angaben. Bitte beachten Sie, dass dies ein Privatverkauf ist. Das Wasserfahrzeug wird unter Ausschluss der Sachmängelhaftung verkauft. Keine Garantie oder Rücknahme.
+++ Wir sprechen Deutsch - Wir sprechen Englisch - Wir sprechen ein wenig Holländisch ;-) +++
+++ Überführung/Übergabe des Bootes kann nach ausführlicher Absprache von uns angeboten werden +++
+++ Privatverkauf ohne Maklergebühr +++
- Diepgang: 130 cm
- Stahoogte: 200 cm
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 6