Sunseeker 76 Yacht
€ 3.765.122 BTW Betaald
Maandprijs: klik hier
- Bouwjaar 2018
- Lengte 23.6 m
- Materiaal Overig
3 maanden actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 262 boten van Sunseeker Brokerage e-mail de verkoper
36 Davies Street
W1K 4NF London
Basisgegevens van de Sunseeker 76 Yacht
- Verkoper:Sunseeker Brokerage
- Model:76 Yacht
- Scheepsnaam:HERE AGAIN
- Motorisatie:2 x MAN 2 x V12
- Lengte:23.6 m
- Breedte:5.97 m
- Diepgang:173 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Slaapplaatsen:6 vast
- Land: Portugal
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , Vilamoura
- Prijs:€ 3.765.122 incl. BTW
- Accountmanager: Sunseeker Brokerage
In het kort
2 x MAN 2 x V12.
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
“HERE AGAIN” is a stunning almost new Sunseeker 76 Yacht which gives you everything you’d want from a Sunseeker, and so much more. Performance, style and space – the all-new 76 Yacht is unmistakably Sunseeker from the exceptional sea-keeping of the very latest deep-V hull design to the class leading space throughout her beautifully appointed decks. Built for a discerning Sunseeker owner “Here Again” has completed only 170 hours during only 8 weeks of use delivered to her owner in July 2018. Outstanding spec and fully Portuguese VAT paid she represents a huge saving over a new boat. Don’t miss this opportunity.
“HERE AGAIN” features the Silver Oak Low build open grain satin finish cabinetry with Wenge Gloss features with an opulent and balanced fabric colour scheme. Offering 4 individual suites each with their own en-suite on the lower deck consisting of a full beam master cabin mid-ships, double cabin on the starboard side, twin cabin port side and VIP cabin in the forepeak. The huge main deck consists of an open galley on the starboard side, dining area opposite, a viewing / seating area forward and to port opposite the helm position and a large saloon area which flows into the aft cockpit with sill-less patio doors opening almost the entire width of the saloon. Huge windows and ingenious design create the feeling of a motor yacht much larger. Huge flybridge offering lots of seating and sunbathing and bow area providing 2 x double sunbeds and forward facing seating. Hydraulic bathing platform with upgraded lifting capacity of 550kg and a crew cabin with sleeping for 3 crew and the optional door through into the engine room.
Flybridge composite hardtop, including electric retractable centre canopy and aft electric awning,
Sleipner stabiliser vector fin system,
Hydraulic Telescopic gangway in Stainless steel with teak treads,
Electrically operated side opening window in the galley,
Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting,
Low level LED side deck lights 10 per side,
Second 27kW Generator with Glendinning Cablemaster,
Flybridge Teak Decking,
Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on platform,
Additional pair of aft Spring Mooring cleats,
Hydraulic Sleipner Bow thruster 23.3hp and Hydraulic Sleipner Stern Thruster 20hp with Simultaneous dual Proportional controls,
Two Drawer refrigerators under the bow Sunbeds,
Wine cooler in the galley,
Miele microwave oven upgrade in the galley,
Fresh water deck wash system,
Large Grey water storage tank option,
Safe 4 brick with Digital lock for the Master stateroom,
Safe 2 brick with Digital lock for the Forward VIP cabin
2kW Victron Inverter system to run the boats refrigeration goods including ice maker and optional wine cooler from the boats DC batteries. Two additional dedicated Trojan 100Ah AMG batteries are added.
5 x Additional Scatter Cushions
Additional AC 220v double socket fitted in the flybridge wet bar
Air Conditioning Tropical upgrade to chillers and air handlers 165,000BTU.
Beach Club Package
Marine Electric Grill fitted in a drop-down work station.
Fold down platform seat.
Platform overhead shower fitted to gull wing door.
Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Saloon, dining and helm.
Camera monitoring and docking system - Platform view infrared dome camera and two engine view infrared room cameras. Linked with multi switch to Navigation displays. CCTV panel on console.
Compass Swinging and adjustment with correction card.
Corner seating group on the forward port side of the cockpit.
Covers Package- Aft cockpit seating and Aft cockpit table cover. Foredeck seating, Foredeck sunpad and table covers. Flybridge seating, sunpad, table and helm seat covers.
Dark Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors in Johnsons IR35 and the windscreen to have IR85
Diamante or Sunbrella premium exterior upholstery upgrade
EIAPP Engine certificate for MAN engines
Engine room access door from Crew cabin. Seaglaze Series 28 Ocean heavy duty watertight door.
Engine room storage cage located above the starboard engine
Entertainment Inverter and seamless transfer system. To run the boats entertainment system from the boats DC batteries.
Folding back rest for the flybridge forward seating group.
Forward flybridge seating group sunbed conversion with a fold out in-fill board and cushion. The in-fill board is supported on a teak coffee table which is on a telescopic leg.
Fuel polishing system - Separ FPS-210
Granite Upgrade price from the standard Minerva for the galley bar top to Antique Brown Gloss
Hydraulically lifting platform with maximum lift capacity of 550 kg.
Interior items upgraded to Whistler Leather.
Interior Wood Finish - Bi-Colour Scheme - Silver Oak Low build open grain Satin Finish with Wenge Gloss features.
Kenyon Marine Electric BBQ Grill on the Flybridge
Lewmar 50Kg Delta Galvanised Anchor and 90 Metres of 12mm Galvanised anchor chain.
Main Console Navigation
Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth Instruments with Airmar B744V depth/speed/temperature transducer and Simrad Sonarhub fishfinder Module. Simrad AP44 Autopilot system. Two 19" Simrad MO19T displays. Simrad NSO processor and Simrad OP50 Controller and SD card reader. Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar 64nm 4-foot open array radar scanner. Simrad RS90 VHF Radio with DSC function with 2.4 metre whip antenna. Simrad AIS Module NAIS-400 with GPS and 2.4 metre AIS VHF antenna.
Simrad Go-Free wireless bridge to control the NSS from your iPad or iPhone. Flybridge Console Navigation. Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth Instrument. Simrad Autopilot repeater AP44. Two Simrad NSS16 evo3 colour 16" Multifunctional touch screen Chart Plotter displays. Simrad RS90 VHF Radio with DSC function.
Morton Marine Monte Carlo Parasol 3m with offset post at foredeck with two sockets and dedicated stowage
Panoramic sliding sunroof on the flybridge allowing for light and ventilation to the main deck
Performance AV Package
1. Saloon Samsung 55" television with a Harmon Kardon BDS580 Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with Five surround speakers and H.K. Subwoofer. External HDMI socket. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system. 2. Master stateroom Samsung 55" television with a Harmon Kardon BDS580 Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with Five surround speakers and H.K. Subwoofer. External HDMI socket. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system. 3. Forward cabin Samsung 40" television with a Harmon Kardon BDS280 Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with two speakers and H.K. Subwoofer. External HDMI socket. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system. 4. Starboard Guest cabin Samsung 32" Television with a Harmon Kardon BDS280 Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with stereo speakers. With external HDMI socket. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system. 5. Port Guest cabin Samsung 22" Television with a Harmon Kardon BDS280 Blu-ray/DVD/CD/FM radio with stereo speakers. With external HDMI socket. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system.
6. Crew cabin Samsung 22" Television with Fusion MS-AV755 DVD/CD/Radio and infra-red remote eye with Bluetooth functionality and Fusion ceiling stereo speakers. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system. 7. Aft Cockpit zone with Four Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier. 8. Flybridge zone with Four Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier. 9. Fore deck zone with Two Sonance VP65R XT Extreme and Sonos Connect amplifier. The zoning audio linked to the Saloon AV system via Sonos Connect through a router with one tablet supplied for control of the zones through a Sonos App. Note. The router is to provide access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.
Port Side Seating area and step riser finished in Sensation Icing Sugar. Helm
Floor below helm seats plus step riser down into dining area to be finished in
Preparation for future installation of a Water Maker. Seacock and outlets blanked off. Fresh water feed to tank. Power supply.
Sprung Mattress for beds in the Master Cabin, Forward Cabin, Starboard Mid Cabin and Port Mid Cabin
Stern Docking Lights
Teak fore deck table with fixed top fitted on a polished stainless-steel leg.
Teak Side Decks to include the anchor deck and Seating group deck.
Underwater lights - Lumishore TIX202 LED x 8. Four on stern and two either side.
Upholstered bar stools with stainless steel pivoting bases fitted in deck sockets.
Vitrifrigo stainless steel Ice Maker - Classic Hydro in the Cockpit.
Water purifier for icemaker
Webasto Isotherm Cruise 36 24V 36 litre capacity drawer refrigerator with stainless steel front fitted under the console on the Flybridge.
Wetbar raised shelf bar top with LED lights.
Wiring Prep for future fit of Stern Sign, including power feed and programming of control panel
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of these details their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. They are intended as a guide only and do not constitute part of any contract. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the Sunseeker Model Year runs from the 1st of August to the 31st of July of the following year. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Diepgang: 173 cm
- Hutten: 4
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 6
Motor en elektra
- Aantal identieke motoren: 2
- Merk: 2 x MAN 2 x V12
- Vermogen: 2x 3.100 pk
- Brandstof: Diesel
- Brandstoftank aantal: 6000
- Totale inhoud brandstoftank(s): 6.000 liter
- Max snelheid: 32 knopen