Sunseeker 116 Yacht
€ 12.721.380 Exclusief BTW
Maandprijs: klik hier
- Bouwjaar 2018
- Lengte 35.18 m
- Materiaal Overig
3 maanden actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 253 boten van Sunseeker Brokerage e-mail de verkoper
36 Davies Street
W1K 4NF London
Basisgegevens van de Sunseeker 116 Yacht
- Verkoper:Sunseeker Brokerage
- Model:116 Yacht
- Scheepsnaam:MERCY OCEANS
- Motorisatie:2 x MTU 2 x 16V 2000 M96L
- Lengte:35.18 m
- Breedte:7.34 m
- Diepgang:216 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Slaapplaatsen:6 vast
- Land: Singapore
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , Port of Singapore
- Prijs:€ 12.721.380 Exclusief BTW
- Accountmanager: Sunseeker Brokerage
In het kort
2 x MTU 2 x 16V 2000 M96L.
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
"MERCY OCEANS" is a Sunseeker 116 Yacht delivered in the Summer of 2018. She presents a great opportunity for a new owner to have a virtually un-used yacht and beat the factory new build times. Her opulent American Walnut Gloss interior and fully comprehensive specification presents an opportunity not to be missed. The Sunseeker 116 Yacht is a class leader, with performance styled lines and abundant space inside and out, she will turn heads where ever she goes. The large floor to ceiling saloon windows and the owners foredeck suite boast huge windows for unique sea views. The exterior space has been maximised to create spacious open areas that all guests can enjoy, in particular the bow deck area with multiple sun loungers and a Spa tub complete private social space. Substantial garage space allows for the Williams 565 Jet tender and a Seadoo jet ski. Seeing is believing and "MERCY OCEANS" will not disappoint any buyer upon viewing.
Aft cockpit with central bar leads through the automatic doors to the saloon. Forward from the saloon is the entrance to the owners suite, comprising of walk in wardrobe and then the owners cabin with the port or starboard entrance the open plan ensuite forward. Back towards the saloon are the stairs to the Four Guest cabins all en suite, the forward cabins offer Two twin cabins with convertible bends to create doubles. The aft Two cabins are configured as double bed cabins offering the guests multiple family options. The crew area is located forward with access next to the galley area midships forward of the saloon with side deck access as well as dining and saloon access allowing crew to move freely around the yacht without disrupting the guests on board.
Upgraded Anchor chain,
Second pair of Mooring Bollards on Foredeck
Stainless steel Hydraulic Passerella upgrade
Side mount stairway
Teak Decking on Foredeck
Teak Decking on Flybridge
Auto Troll for Transmissions
Hydraulic Sleipner Stern thruster system
Fin stabilization system
Sewage Treatment plant
Air Conditioning for the Engine Room
Air Conditioning Marine Air chilled water system to Tropical specification and with quieter running WhisperCool DC fans
Diesel fuel long range overload tank of 5,050 litre capacity
Alfa Laval Fuel cleaning centrifugal separator
Two Kohler 70kW in lieu of 55kW
Tijssen CCTV camera system with eight dedicated cameras
Tijssen SMS Paging facility
Tijssen Swipe card security alarm Integrated to MPA system
Tijssen MPA Generator Control and Monitoring System Upgrade
Vimar ByMe Interior Premium Lighting System Package
Superyacht Custom Commercial Galley Refrigeration
Miele Professional Appliances upgrade - Miele Washing machine, Miele Tumble dryer and Miele dishwasher
Flybridge hardtop, including retractable centre canopy and aft extending sun canopy,
Underwater lights x 15
Built to RINA commercial rules 2013 and conformance to MCA LY3 but only issued with RINA pleasure certificates and MCA LY3 statement of compliance (private registration)
Sky Lights in Saloon ceiling
An integrated Sonos System with performance speaker upgrade will allow audio streaming throughout outside areas, saloon, master stateroom and all guest cabins. Audio streaming can be via any Apple or Android equipment with Wi-fi capability. Sonos Control App needs to be installed.
1. Saloon - Samsung 55" HD LED TV. Harmon Kardon 580 5.1 - Bluray surround system. B&W Speakers x 5. B&W Sub-Woofer. Sonos Connect wired to AV Receiver. HDMI and USB.
2. Master Stateroom - Samsung 55" HD LED TV. Harmon Kardon 580 5.1 - Bluray surround system. B&W Speakers x 5. B&W Sub-Woofer. Sonos Connect wired to AV Receiver. HDMI socket.
3. Starboard Aft Stateroom - Samsung 32" HD LED TV. Harmon Kardon 280 2.1- Bluray surround system. B&W Speakers x 2. Sub-Woofer. Sonos Connect wired to AV Receiver. HDMI socket.
4. Port Aft Stateroom - Samsung 32" HD LED TV. Harmon Kardon 280 2.1- Bluray surround system. B&W Speakers x 2. Sub-Woofer. Sonos Connect wired to AV Receiver. HDMI socket.
5. Starboard Forward Stateroom - Samsung 32" HD LED TV. Harmon Kardon 280 2.1- Bluray surround system. B&W Speakers x 2. Sub-Woofer. Sonos Connect wired to AV Receiver. HDMI socket.
6. Port Forward Stateroom - Samsung 32" HD LED TV. Harmon Kardon 280 2.1- Bluray surround system. B&W Speakers x 2. Sub-Woofer. Sonos Connect wired to AV Receiver. HDMI socket.
7. Crew mess - Samsung 32" HD LED TV. Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner with Bluetooth function and Sonos Connect. Fusion Speakers x 2.
8. Captain’s Cabin - Samsung 22" HD LED TV. Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner with Bluetooth function. Fusion Speakers x 2.
9. Each of the two Crew Cabins, the Wheelhouse and Galley have the following Audio. Fusion CD/FM Tuner with Bluetooth function. Fusion Speakers x 2.
10. Aft Cockpit - 4 x Sonance Extreme VP65R XT speakers and 2 x Speakercraft 8.2BAS Sub Woofer powered with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
11. Flybridge Deck - 8 x Sonance Extreme VP65R XT speakers and 2 x Speakercraft 8.2BAS Sub Woofer powered with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
12. Foredeck - 4 x Sonance Extreme VP65R XT speakers and 1 x Speakercraft 8.2BAS Sub Woofer powered with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
Upgraded non standard dining room chairs
Electronic Chart System upgrades. Transas AIS, ARPA and Radar intergration
Flybridge Stbd side seating - Fixed large GRP seating with teak trim – L shaped seating with 2 coffee tables
Fore Deck Spa Tub installation in lieu of std on Flybridge
Furuno ultra sonic wind sensor connected to the Central Navigation Display.
GRP storage cupboard required on starboard side of Flybridge forward of seating group
Main Deck Dining and Side Entrance Lobby flooring upgrade from std carpet to Walnut wood flooring
Main Deck Saloon sliding door on the port side
Main Deck Saloon sliding door on the starboard side
Main Deck Saloon stern sliding patio doors. Electric operation.
Black out Blinds for the Port Aft Guest Stateroom, the Starboard Aft Guest Stateroom, the Port Forward Guest Stateroom and the Starboard Forward Guest Stateroom.
Master Cabin 2 Armchairs
Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
Navigation Equipment Upgrade for LY3:
Measuring Log and Echo Sounder. Furuno FCV628 with console and crew mess repeater RD33.
GPS. Furuno GP170 GPS Navigator with GPS antenna.
AIS. Furuno FA170 Class A AIS Transponder with GPS and VHF antenna.
Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm. Furuno BR510.
Rudder Angle Indicator. Simrad RF45X.
Satellite Gyro Compass. Hemisphere GNSS V103.
Autopilot. Simrad AP70.
Magnetic Compass. A magnetic compass with 6'' card.
Central Navigation Display. FT Nav-vision Navigation data display with trackball and wireless keyboard.
Communication Equipment Upgrade:
MF Radio. Sailor 6301 MF/HF 150W Radio Telephone.
VHF Radio. Sailor 6222 Class A VHF - DSc.
VHF Radio. Simrad RS90 Class D VHF/DSc with Handsets in Wheelhouse, Fly console, Crew Mess and Emergency Steering Position.
nmarsat C with LRIT. Sailor 6018.
Navtex Receiver. Furuno NX700B.
Handheld Portable VHFs. 2x simrad axis 50 gmdss
SART. McMurdo S100
Octo Marine Compact Water Softener
Satellite Television System. Seatel 100 TVHD 3 Axis Global including two Technomate Euro free to air HD decoders
Seadoo RXP-X Jet Ski fitted in the Garage
Additional Miele single convection oven
Simrad QS80 autopilot joystick and Trackball for Transas control mounted in the armrests of the Captains helm seat.
Tender diesel fuelling station with transfer pump from day tank and fuel hose reel
Water Maker - Idromar Water Maker 250 litres per hour 380V 50Hz - Three Phase
Williams 565 Diesel jet fitted in the garage
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of these details their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. They are intended as a guide only and do not constitute part of any contract. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the Sunseeker Model Year runs from the 1st of August to the 31st of July of the following year. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Werf: Sunseeker International
- Diepgang: 216 cm
- Waterverplaatsing: 135.000 kg
- Hutten: 5
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 6
Motor en elektra
- Aantal identieke motoren: 2
- Merk: 2 x MTU 2 x 16V 2000 M96L
- Vermogen: 2x 5.280 pk
- Brandstof: Diesel
- Brandstoftank aantal: 19050
- Totale inhoud brandstoftank(s): 19.050 liter
- Max snelheid: 25 knopen
meer boten te koop van Sunseeker Brokerage
meer boten te koop van dezelfde lengte
Gulf Craft Millennium 118
2001 € 995.000
Farretti Navetta 33
2011 € 6.500.000
Hall Russel and Co 34M
1964 € 1.980.000
Sunseeker 34 Metre Yacht
2011 € 4.850.000