€ 330.000 BTW Betaald
Maandprijs: klik hier
- Bouwjaar 1988
- Lengte 16.1 m
- Materiaal Polyester
13¾ jaar actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 141 boten van Sea Independent e-mail de verkoper
Grote Oost 24
1621 BW Hoorn
Basisgegevens van de Solaris 53
- Verkoper:Sea Independent
- Scheepsnaam:Strega di Endor
- Laatste refit:2019
- Lengte:16.1 m
- Breedte:4.64 m
- Diepgang:245 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Slaapplaatsen:6 vast , 1 extra , 2 voor personeel
- Land: Italië
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , Marina di Salivoli, Italy
- Prijs:€ 330.000 incl. BTW
- Accountmanager: Enrico Malingri
In het kort
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
This Solaris 53 world cruiser, is semi-custom built and ready to sail. She is in good condition. Cherry interior with 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms, shower cabin. Very spacious interior with large fuel and water tank capacity. Between 2002 and 2003 the boat went to Serigi shipyard for a total refitting: Mast, shrouds, check of bulb and keel bolts. Teak has been made new, deck and hull were re-painted. Hydraulic system, engine room insulation, electric panel were renewed too, after an accurate complete check of the boat.
The engine has been disembarked il 2016 and totally checked. In the last 3 years (from 2013 to 2015) the boat has sailed only 30 days per year.
Viewing highly recommended.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Ontwerper: Doug Peterson
- Werf: Serigi Aquileia
- Diepgang: 245 cm
- Waterverplaatsing: 21,00 ton
Hull material FRP Airex white, Deck material Teak (year 2004), Ballast Lead, Steering system Wheel, Compass Riviera
- Bow sailor cabin with 2 berths
- Sail cabin
- Bow toilet
- 2 big twin guest cabins with bunk beds
- Dinette with L shape sofa, sliding table on the right. On the left two armchair and one opening table.
- Big chart table with comfort armchair
- Kitchen by Alpes with 3 fires, oven and 2 sinks
- Owner’s cabin with two big beds
- Owner's bathroom with shower
- Internal furniture made of cherry wood
- Bow thruster by Max Power 10,7 CV (year 2007)
- Wind instruments, log, echo sounder Raytheon (year 2006)
- Underwater radar Echopilot (2016)
- Ray 60 VHF radio on chart table and outside cockpit (2016), plus VHF walkie talkie
- Webasto heater
- Hot water boiler
- Grey water tank
- Black water tank with macerator pump
- Hi-fi system with inside and outside speakers
- Sprayhood, (year 2007 and then checked yearly)
- Second anchor CQR
- Safety equipment
- 2 short waves receiving radio
- Air conditioner in the owner cabin
Between 2002 and 2003 the boat went to Serigi shipyard for a total refitting: Mast, shrouds, check of bulb and keel bolts.
Teak has been made new, then deck and hull were re-painted. Hydraulic system, engine room insulation, electric panel were renewed too, after an accurate complete check of the boat.
- A new big refitting.
- The engine has been disembarked il 2017 and totaly rebiild at 0 hrs. New cilinders, pistons, injectores, pump, ecc.
- New genereator Fisher Panda 6,5 kw.
- Engine room insulation make new and blidge repainted.
- Mast and boom pianted white awlgrip.
- New Air condituoning aft cabin.
- New fridge compressor.
- New black water tank and pump.
- Teak deck sanded.
- New rudder.
- New paint helm piedestal.
- New paint hull with white Alexseal paint.
- New freezer compressor.
- New deck inox accessoiers , pushpit, pulpit, new stanchions.
- New carbon chainplates replacing original iron ones.
In the last 8 years (from 2013 to 2018) the boat has been lightly sailed in the summer.
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 6 Extra: 1 Crew: 2
Bow sailor cabin with 2 berths, Sail cabin,Bow toilet, 2 big twin guest cabins with bunk beds, Dinette with L shape sofa, sliding table on the right. On the left two armchair and one opening table. Big chart table with comfort armchair, Kitchen by Alpes with 3 fires, oven and 2 sinks, Owner’s cabin with two big beds, Owner's bathroom with shower, Internal furniture made of cherry wood, Webasto heater, MOM, Hot water boiler, Grey water tank, Black water tank with macerator pump, Hi-fi system with inside and outside speakers,
Air conditioner Peltech in the owner cabin.
Motor en elektra
- Merk: Volvo Penta TAMD 31 A 130Hp
Bilge pump 1 hand, 2 electric, 1 electromechanical, Engine Volvo Penta TAMD 31 A 130 CV, Engine hours 3780, Engine total check 2016
Fuel tank 500 l, stainless steel (year 2003), Water tanks 1000 l, stainless steel (year 2003)
Cruising speed 7,8 knots
Main generator Alternator 100 Kw, Auxiliary generator Mase (year 2003), 5 Kw
Batteries n° 1 engine battery 12 V, n° 20 service batteries 6V(tot 24V), 220 A (year 2013) n 1 generator battery
Autoclave 2 pump with different power (heavy and soft) year 2016
Fridge 2 electric fridge + freezer
Voltage Engine 12 V, Service 24 V + 220V
Propellor Bruntos Varifold 4 blades
Alternator 100 Kw, 2 pumps with different power (heavy and soft) year 2016
Bow thruster by Max Power 10,7 CV (year 2007)
Navigatie en elektronica
Chart plotter Raymarine A95 at outside cockpit (2016), with Quantum Digital Radar(2016) and second monitor on inside chart table, Wind instruments, log, echo sounder Raytheon (year 2006), Underwater radar Echopilot (2016), Ray 60 VHF radio on chart table and outside cockpit (2016), plus VHF walkie talkie
Rigging Sloop - Cutter, Mast 3 Spreaders, by Velscaf (year 2009) Rail by Harken Batcar Switch, Winches n° 13 Barient ST, 4 electric, Full batten mainsail carbon and taffeta UVprotection (year 2009), Furling genoa carbon and taffeta UV protection (year 2010), Storm jib on cable with furler, Gennaker, Furling Yankee (2014), Hydraulic headsail furler by Reckman (year 2005), Sails by Manfredini and Banks
Anchor Lofran 2000 (rev. year 2004) + 100 m chain, Sprayhood, (year 2007 and then checked yearly), Second anchor CQR
Tender Plastimo, rigid hull (year 2013), Life raft Eurovinil and Seago 2 x 8P. Safety equipment, EPIRB, 2 short waves receiving radio