Ultra Light Displacement Trawler
€ 436.782 Exclusief BTW
Maandprijs: klik hier
- Bouwjaar 1999
- Lengte 23.77 m
- Materiaal Polyester
14¼ jaar actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 141 boten van Sea Independent e-mail de verkoper
Grote Oost 24
1621 BW Hoorn
Basisgegevens van de Ultra Light Displacement Trawler
- Verkoper:Sea Independent
- Merk:Ultra Light
- Model:Displacement Trawler
- Laatste refit:2018
- Lengte:23.77 m
- Breedte:5.02 m
- Diepgang:198 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Seychellen
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , Seychelles
- Prijs:€ 436.782 Exclusief BTW
- Accountmanager: Marcel Borgmann
In het kort
There is absolutely nothing ordinary about ARCHARNE
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
There is absolutely nothing ordinary about ARCHARNE! A rugged and dependable motor yacht for short handed explorers, she has a comfortable interior and simplicity is her watchword. She runs on fumes and really goes to prove that special yachts can have a successful second life if the makeover is properly managed. She is also very accessible in price terms and we are excited about the possibilities that she offers.
The vessel was inspired by Ocean voyager trademark: reliability, safety, simplicity and design innovation.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Ontwerper: Bill Langen
- Werf: New England Boatworks
- Diepgang: 198 cm
- Waterverplaatsing: 17.236 kg
The vessel was inspired by Ocean voyager trademark: reliability, safety, simplicity and design innovation.
The conversion hull was carefully chosen for its superb workmanship and its weight displacement. The hull was built flawlessly by New England Boat Works to a Bill Langen design. Constructed in all carbon and epoxy and nomex core, vacuumed and baked to exacting specifications. The original hull was chosen for its performance upwind, strength, long waterline and seaworthiness.
“Sagamore” was the first "new generation" IMS racing boat to be built by New England boat work utilizing phenolic honeycomb core (1-1/4" thick) After ramping up the "oven temperature" for five hours, the 80-foot hull was carefully "cooked" in NEB's post-curing enclosure for 12 hours at 80 degrees Centigrade (the IMS legal limit). With precise monitoring of the temperature, using an array of sensors implanted in the laminate, insured that a complete mechanical and chemical bond between the carbon and Nomex was achieved. (NEB website)
In late 2000 under new ownership “ex Sagamore” was racing in the Pineapple cup and suffered rig failure. The owner lost interest in racing and we purchased the boat shortly thereafter. After building and cruising many large trawlers, we were convinced that she would make a perfect hull for a light, long range power cruising boat. The structure was built for loads that far exceed the requirements for a power boat, so we knew the strength was there, and the hull form would make for a very fast cruising speed with incredible economy. The team at Ocean voyager redesigned the layout, draft and power configuration as well as stability performance under the most challenging condition.
Under sea trial and long distance cruising the boat proved itself to be our best and fastest cruising trawler.
The requirements for “Acharne“ performance were the following
1. A vessel with a fine entry for upwind condition and long waterline for speed. To do this the vessel must be light, with an upwind design configuration and Acharne, at 20 ton fully loaded compares to the weight of some 40' sailboats.
2. A vessel able to be operated ONLY by two people without any crew; requiring low, low maintenance on very simple mechanical systems which are easily accessible and a simple, and our trademark interior, simple and functional.
3. The vessel must have the lowest carbon foot print and fuel-consumption possible for an ocean going powerboat capable of long passages. A new Milestone for Ocean voyager.
4. An immense back deck, a trademark in all our conversions, with comfortable outside accommodation, water access for diving . easy dinghy retrieval and storage on deck, deck stowage to a good size tender and one motorcycle and easy access to the dive compressor and dive gear. When all the toys are unloaded 15 to 20 people can have a comfortable party on the back deck.
5. Green. We always install very large solar panel arrays, Ocean voyager has achieved a zero diesel charging electrical system at anchor with limited daylight air conditioning operated by solar. Another milestone.
6. Stability. A vessel which can sustain heavy weather with minimum challenge. This was achieved with low displacement, inherent stability from low deck and cabin weight plus inside and outside ballast. We did not want to build high superstructures which would need additional stabilization. Keeping the boat light and low profile was our priority. We installed hydraulic fin stabilizers for comfort, not for safety.
7. Speed. We wanted to go against the weather comfortably at 9 to 10 knots and go downwind at 12 knots or more. Ocean voyager has achieved this. “Acharne” surfs beautifully downwind with little of no yawing or pitching common to shorter waterline trawlers without the help of stabilizers in operational mode. We turn off the stabilizers downwind and gain ½ knot. The boat is perfectly balanced. We have averaged 10kts at 1500RPM, or 2.7 gal/hr up wind and 11.5 /12kts downwind with 2.2 gallon per hour. The light displacement with incredible strength has achieved this performance.
Example: Fort Myers Florida to Luperon, Dominican Republic/950 miles/ 94 hours, averaging 10.2kts AGAINST the notorious Caribbean trade winds and 15 to 25 knots along the whole northern coast of Cuba and Dominican Republic.
6. The design is a personal boat, arranged for an experienced couple and occasional guests. She has 2 queen bed staterooms with 2 heads and one small possible child or crew berth forward accessed by a hatch with a folding berth. The interior is elegant, modern, lightweight and functional.
Acharne is another successful 21st century Ocean Voyager achievement. In converting the vessel we have perfected our search for the “perfect” cruising boat. She is easily handled at sea and at the dock by 2 people. She has a minimal carbon foot print, she is great to live aboard, light, airy and lots of ventilation, easy to maintain.
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0
• LIGHT : Fine entry and long waterline 80 feet/ 20 tons fully loaded
• EASY :operated only by two people without any crew; low maintenance on very simple mechanical systems with a practical light weight interior.
• SPEED : 2.6 g/per/hour 9 knot up wind cruising speed, 2.2 g/per/hour 12 knot or more downwind cruising speed. The lowest carbon foot print and fuel consumption possible for a fast ocean going powerboat capable of long passages. 8knots at 1400rpm using 8l per hour, the magic 1mile per lite.
• SPACE : An immense back deck, a trademark of Ocean Voyager with comfortable outside accommodation, water access for diving, easy dinghy retrieval and storage on deck, deck stowage for a good size tender and one motorcycle plus easy access to the dive compressor and dive gear.
• GREEN : very large solar panel arrays, Ocean voyager has achieved a zero diesel charging electrical system at anchor with limited daylight air conditioning operated by solar. A new milestone.
• STABILITY : This was achieved with low displacement, inherent stability from low deck and cabin weight plus inside and outside ballast. Hydraulic fin stabilizers for comfort, not for safety.
• Force-10 propane 3-burner oven/stove. Propane control system with remote solenoid.
• (1) On-deck propane tank.
• (2) Showers with sump pumps.
• (2) Jabsco 12V heads.
• (4) Interior fans.
• (6) 22" X 8" stainless steel opening ports.
• Various small skylights.
• LG washing machine.
Heating & Ventilation:
• (2) OceanAire 22,000 BTU, 220/240 VAC air conditioning units.
• Visio 42" flat screen TV.
• Bluray DVD.
• 100% LED lighting.
Summary of Accommodation: Sleeps 8 to 10 / Expedition Style
• Double Cabin Port
• ¾ Cabin Port FWD
• ¾ Cabin Stb FWD
• Single Cabin Stb
• Double Crew Cabin Aft
• Large living areas with 42" LCD TV and Blue-Ray player.
• Forward cabin: 6'1".
• Galley: 6'2".
• Lower Salon: 6'4" to 8'10".
• Pilothouse: 6'7".
• Aft Cabin: 5'11".
Motor en elektra
- Merk: 1 x Cummins 6BT 5.9l
Engine & Gearboxes:
• 1 x Cummins 6BT 5.9l turbo-charged 210hp @2,600 rpm with mechanical fuel system.
• Morse engine controls.
• Flex mounts and vibration damper engine mounts.
• ZF 2:1 ratio gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine Hours: 1760 hours at November 2018.
• Maximum: 10 knots / 6 gph at 2,400RPM.
• Cruising: 9 knots / 3 gph at 1,600RPM with 2,330nm (no reserve).
• Economical: 8 knots / 2 gph at 1,450RPM with 2,800nm (no reserve).
Propulsion & Steering:
• PSS dripless stuffing back; (1) ¾ Nibral.
• Michigan 26” x 26” 4-bladed propeller.
• Wesmar 15 hp bow thruster, 24V counter rotating prop bow thruster.
• Steering system is Chain/Dynema/Quadrant system with 2 carbon steering wheels with direct drive Jefa.
• Autopilot drive as secondary steering.
• Helm controls at helm with Simrad wifi control.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
• Portable air compressor.
• Direct drive engine mounted hydraulic pump for fin stabilizers.
• Transmission oil cooler.
• TRAC 8 sq.ft. stabilizers powered by main engine.
• 12V DC system.
• 110V AC system, 30- amp shore power inlet.
• 220/240V AC 50/60 Hz system (vessel will function on US or European power).
• (8) Deka L-16 batteries 400-amp hr. each at 6 V.
• (1) 8D Main start.
• (1) 4D Generator start.
• (2) AGM 12V batteries for bow thruster and anchor windlass.
• (2) Mastervolt 220/240, 100-amp, 60/60 Hz battery chargers.
• Mastervolt charger.
• MASE Yanmar 8 KW generator with sound shield (550 hours November 2018). Fiberglass generator exhaust water separator with under water exhaust with by-pass.
• 110V AC/220/240V AC shore power.
• Dual Outback solar controllers, 2200 watts (6 X 240W + 3 X 200W).
• (1) Zantrex 2000-watt 110V inverter (dedicated for house 110V).
• (1) 5000 watt 24V/240V inverter (dedicated for watermaker or air conditioning).
• Start battery isolator.
• Engine and generator spare inventory.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
• 10-Gallon 220V/240V AC hot water heater.
• (1) 400-watt 220V/240V AC instant hot water heater.
• Watermakers Inc. 220V/240V, 50/60 Hz, 35 gal/hr watermaker.
• (3) Rule bilge pumps.
• Total capacity of 2,700 litres in 4 x tanks + 1 x reserve tank. Aluminium.
• 12V DC electric fuel priming pump.
• Dual Racor water separators fuel filters.
• FloScan fuel consumption monitor.
• Total capacity of 530 litres in 2 x aluminium tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
• Total capacity of 190 litres in 2 x tanks.
Navigatie en elektronica
• Matrix fixed VHF with AIS receiver.
• Hand-held remote cockpit VHF remote monitor.
• Built-in long range, amplified wi-fi system.
• Fully networked electronics.
• Garmin 48-mile HD radar.
• Radar reflector.
• Simrad and (2) Plastimo magnetic compasses.
• Simrad AP28 autopilot. Pilothouse remote wireless autopilot controller. (1) Jefa autopilot drive (electric back-up steering system).
• Simrad depth sounder.
• Simrad GPS.
• Garmin 6012 plotter with GPS. Pilothouse remote plotter monitor.
• Simrad wind and depth instruments standard.
• Simrad speed indicator.
• AIS standard receiver.
• (12) Aluminum deck hatches.
• (4) Stainless steel ports.
• Large swim ladder aft.
• Aluminum swim platform.
• Grey LP exterior paint.
• Bluewater Ultra underwater paint.
• 12V Water wash down system with deck wash.
• 1/2" tinted tempered pilothouse window glass.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
• Bruce anchor, 170 lb. (80 kg).
• (1) Fortress FX-85 anchor with chain and 300' nylon rode.
• (1) Danforth small anchor with chain and rode.
• 375' (100m) 7/16" G- anchor chain.
• (1) Lewmar chain stopper.
• Helm anchor windlass control.
• Lewmar 24V anchor windlass with 2 dedicated 8D gel cell batteries and 220 VAC/24VAC, 50-amp/24V.
• Self-tailing deck winch.
Tender & Outboard:
• Nautical Structure 600# 12V tender crane with remote cable.
• NU-Air div tank compressor 220/240 VAC with stainless steel frame.
• Revere 6-man offshore life raft in canister.
• Dynema Life lines.
• Satfind EPIRB.
• Hand-held fire fighting equipment.
• (4) Fire extinguishers.
• Smoke/CO2 alarms.