€ 650.000 BTW Betaald (720.000)
Maandprijs: klik hier
- Bouwjaar 2007
- Lengte 18.55 m
- Materiaal Epoxy composiet
14¼ jaar actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 143 boten van Sea Independent e-mail de verkoper
Grote Oost 24
1621 BW Hoorn
Basisgegevens van de Felci 61
- Verkoper:Sea Independent
- Scheepsnaam:HÄGAR II
- Materiaal:Epoxy composiet
- Lengte:18.55 m
- Breedte:5.0 m
- Diepgang:345 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Italië
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , High Adriatic area, Ravenna.
- Prijs:€ 650.000 incl. BTW
- Accountmanager: Enrico Malingri
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
- Video Klik hier
- Opmerkingen: Hägar the Viking, fearsome and generous at the same time, gave his name to the second FY61 built by Yacht 2000 for an experienced owner. In addition of using her for sailing with his family, he maintained the fighting spirit of their hero Hägar, by investing into a lot of “speed goodies”. This leads to an easily driven, fast performance yacht in racing mode, without compromising the cruising abilities. You may call Hägar the perfect Cruiser/Racer in her size on the market. Versatility at its best. TOP RESULTS: 2° PLACE cat. IRC G1 to the ROMA X TUTTI 2010, WINNER of the TARGA FLORIO 2009, WINNER Corsica per Due 2008 (Record Holder), 2013 CAPRI Racing Week Winner MINI MAXI Class. Cruise or Race, Häger II has the two souls. An ideal yacht for you?
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Ontwerper: Felci Design Studio
- Werf: CN Yacht 2000 - Italy (now Ice Yacht)
- Rompvorm: hull shape
- Dek en opbouw materiaal: Teak deck or not
- Opbouw vorm, materiaal: Composite epoxy
- Ramen: Plexisglass
- Diepgang: 345 cm
- Waterverplaatsing: 17800
- Ballast: 6000
- Besturing: two steering wheels
- Roer: Carbon epoxy rudder , with two steering wheels
- Kiel/zwaard: T bulb keel
- Opmerkingen: Keel construction: The Fin is a manufactured hard special steel weldox construction (with CNC manufacturing ) and the ballast bulb is cast lead.
- Indeling en verblijfsruimtes: Saloon
- Hutten: 1 owner cabin forward with en-suite bathrooms , 2 guest cabin aft with double bed with en-suite bathrooms
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0
- Type interieur: Light color oak
- Gordijnen: Fabric
- Aantal douches: 3
- Toiletten: 3 bathrooms
- Opmerkingen: Asus Pc 22 inch , with touch screen connect to the Blaupunkt sound system. Blaupunkt amplifier 12 volt DOMESTIC APPLIANCES, EQUIPMENT AND LAUNDRY Owner Cabin: 1 x master cabin at the bow Berths: 1 x double bed Bathroom: 1 x bathroom en-suite Guests Cabin: 2 x back guest cabins Berths: 2 x double beds + 2 x Pullman beds Bathroom: 2 x bathrooms en-suite Guests Cabin: 1 x forward guest cabin has a double function and could be also used by the Captain Berths: 2 x single beds Refrigerator: 2 x Refrigerators in galley: one Bosch 290 lt (230 volt) new 2013 and one Isotherm 100 lt (24 volt) new 2011 custom built. Freezer: 1 x Freezers in galley: Bosch Stove: Alpe inox four-burner (gas) Alpe Inox oven, stainless steel front. (gas ) Washing machine: Candy aquamatic 3,5 kg
Motor en elektra
- Merk: Volvo Penta D3
- Vermogen: 110 hp
- Acculader: AC/DC Chargers: OneMastervolt Mass 24 V 100 A for service batteries. One Mastervolt 12V 25A for starting batteries.
- Omvormer: Conversion of 24 V DC to 230 V single-phase AC 50 Hz: through one Mastervolt 24/2000VA Sine wave for: cooker, microwave, outlets, entertainment system (TV, Stereo etc.)
- Voltage: The frequency converter accepts inlet voltages between 180- 250V AC 47 to 64 Hz, single-phase. The outlets in all cabins have 230V.
- Opmerkingen: Engines: Marine diesel engine Volvo Penta D3 110 hp Output 85 kW@2800 rpm, Engine hours: 1382hours Generators: One 6 kW Fisher Panda Light generators producing single phase 230V - 50 Hz AC. The units is fixed onto elastic Engine mounts. Generator hours: 700 hours Steering: Sprocket and chain steering gear sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming. Steering sheaves are bronze with stainless steel needle bearings. The rudder is made by the CN Yacht 2000 of a fibre/epoxy skin on a foam core, with a tubular steel stock The rudder is supported by two self-aligning bearings by Solimar. Lightweight aluminium steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock. Propellers: Gori Race propeller three blade diameter 450 mm. Gearbox: Marine gear ZF V drive IV series 2.48:1. Bow thrusters: Max Power VIP 250 HYD hydr. power, propeller Ø250 mm. Water maker: One Schenker water maker with a production of 2400l / day. The water maker is provided with one filter 5 micron cartridge, and one active carbon filter for production of drinkable water. Remote monitoring for run indication. Black/grey water system: Waste water drains into one of 3 tanks that pump to a stainless steel black /grey tank. Level switches are fitted to each tank. The black / grey water can be pumped to shore, overboard or be exhaust by an hole in the deck. TANKAGE Fuel: 550 l in two stainless steel tanks with individual level indicator Consumption (approx): 8 l per hour @ 8 knots - 10 l per hour @ 9knots Fresh water: 550 l in two stainless steel tanks with individual level indicator. Grey & Black water: 3 x 50 l stainless steel tanks with electronics level sensor. Service Batteries: The service batteries are gel technology. Four individual bank (4 unit each bank, 7,2 volt each unit). Each bank is 24 V 400 Ah. The batteries are maintenance-free gel type. The bank is for the lights, blowers, pumps etc. The battery bank is located below floor saloon. All batteries replaced in 2011. The battery banks are loaded from one alternator from Mastervolt (100 Amp) on the main engine. Starting Batteries: There are two 12V banks, one for the main engine and one common for the generators each with a capacity of 100Ah model with AGM technology 12 volt each. The starting batteries are of maintenance free AGM type batteries and located in the engine room. One 12V 55A alternator by Bosh on the main engine for engine starter batteries. One 12V 15A alternator on the diesel generator for the diesel generators’ starting batteries.
Navigatie en elektronica
- Opmerkingen: Navigation Antennas: Raymarine AIS GPS antenna inside, Raymarine GPS antenna, mounted on the 1° spread, Depth sounder: Standard B&G depth sounder forward. Autopilot: B&G auto pilot system with control units positioned in port coaming at the helm and at the navstation. Radar: Raymarine E120 radar/chart plotting system with one e 10,4” TFT screen at the navstation and another e90 8” positioned in starboard helm. The radar data is connected to the ships computer and can be displayed on the plotter software. Electronic chart: Chart system for Raymarine C-Map platinum GPS: A Raymarine GPS navigator with WAAS is used as the primary data to: -Raymarine chart plotter - B&G system A Furuno navtex gps is used as backup gps A Raymarine 600 class B AIS transceiver system is used as the backup GPS. Active AIS Transsiver Instrumentation system – Wind, ship speed, water temperature: B&G Hydra 3000 Main processor B&G Hercules 2000 performance processor. 4 x B&G 20/20 display in a carbon fiber jumbo at the mast 2 FFD B&G display at the helm, 2 FFD B&G display inside at the navstation. Wi-Fi: Provided by the Asus Pc touch EPIRB: GME epirb at the navstation Fleet 150: Thrane and thrane 150 fleet broadband for satellite communication and internet (150 kb) new2011 VHF: Raymarine ray 240e has two handsets, one at the navstation, one at the helm with intercom possibility between. VHF hand held radio: 1 x Icom and one Cobra floatable. Printer / fax: HP Office jet 100 mobile printer mounted in locker at navstation.
- Type tuigage: Sloop rigged
- Opmerkingen: Rig: Tree spreader rig with discontinuous rod-rigging by Navtec. Spar built by Marstrom . Faired and painted white. The rig is set up for easy handling with swept back spreaders (25 degrees). Uni Directional Dyneema backstay. The Boomvang (by Holmatro) Mast: Carbon fibre intermediate modulus, with luff track for mainsail. Carbon fibre spreaders. Spars: Marstrom Furling: Bamar electric Jef furling for the jib. Ubi Major for Code 0 Hydraulic systems Navtec 4 way manual hydraulic unit with fast release for the vang. 2 cilynder by navtec for the backstay, one holmatro cylinder for the vang, one holmatro for jib's halyard, one holmatro for clew of the mainsail. Sails: Main, 2x Jib, Staysail, one furling FFR (a cruising code zero), Code 0 and 2 x asymmetric spinnakers Sail area: Main 120m² ( Millenium tafetà from One Sails Italy) 2 x Jib 84m² (One Sails Millenium tafetà) Staysail (One Sail Millenium) Code 0 (One Sails Millenium) 2 x Gennakers 360 m² (One Sails, 2012) FFR by One sails Winches: Two Harken 70.2 mainsheet electric winch. Two harken 74.2 electric winch for jib and gennaker. Two harken 70.2 at the mast (all are self-tailing) Stoppers: 8x spinlock XX0812 2 jammer for the mainsheet
- Opmerkingen: Shore power cable 15 mt by Marinco There are a number of adaptors for other shore connections. Anchors: Delta 25 kg + 8kg Fortress Spare Anchor 100 m 10 mm high-tensile anchor chain new 2012. The Lewmar vertical 1500 electrical windlass is recessed in the fore deck. The controls are on a remote control with a 2m cable inside the anchor room. The windlass has a winch handle operated friction brake to allow the anchor to be lowered. Passarelle: 3mt folding carbon fibre Passarelle very lightweight Bathing / Swim ladder: The transom hatch has a swim ladder with flush stainless steel fittings. The swim ladder has three steps below water level. The transom hatch is controlled electrically by cockpit Bimini top: Custom built steel retractable roof construction inside the deckhouse Garage: Storage space for a 3.5 m dinghy TENDER & TOYS Tenders: Ribeye 3.40 m 2012 with yamaha 15 hp 2stroke
- Opmerkingen: Liferafts: Two 6-man life rafts under the removable cockpit seats Life jackets: 6 spinlock plus others Fire –fighting equipment: 8 fire extinguisher. One automatic extinguisher inside engine room Fire blanket in galley. Alarms: 3 x Man over board dispositive bangle by Raymarine