prijs op aanvraag
- Bouwjaar 2016
- Lengte 15.78 m
- Materiaal Epoxy composiet
14¼ jaar actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 144 boten van Sea Independent e-mail de verkoper
Grote Oost 24
1621 BW Hoorn
Basisgegevens van de ICE 52
- Verkoper:Sea Independent
- Scheepsnaam:Skidbladner II
- Materiaal:Epoxy composiet
- Lengte:15.78 m
- Breedte:4.38 m
- Diepgang:290 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Slaapplaatsen:4 vast , 2 voor personeel
- Land: Zweden
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , Stockholm
- Prijs:prijs op aanvraag
- Accountmanager: Marcel Borgmann
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
- Opmerkingen: The ICE 52 Skidbladner II is a unique sailing yacht. On the outside a racer on the inside a hotel suite. Built in carbon fiber, fast and elegant. An Italian luxury yacht with sail racing properties in combination with all kinds of comfort. The best of both worlds. Sail on Skidbladner II! You are welcome onboard. The perfect corporate team-building event or just for pleasure in Stockholm's beautiful archipelago together with your friends. Do you want to have your own chef onboard or TV celebrity Steffo Törnquist to teach life enjoyment in the higher school? No problem, you wish we fix. Our home port is Nacka Strand's marina in Stockholm. Combine with dinner at Restaurant J and a good night’s sleep at Hotel J, situated in the marina. Prices and more (ICE 52 / all prices excluding VAT and any other fees if applicable): • Half a day (4 h of sailing): 1800 Euro • Whole day (8 h of sailing): 2900 Euro • 24 h of sailing: 3500 Euro (day #2, 3,4 and so forth: 2000 Euro) Prices include rental fee of the yacht, professional and certified skipper, full weather gear (if needed), life vests.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Ontwerper: Felci Yachtdesign
- Werf: ICE Yachts, Italy
- Diepgang: 290 cm
- Waterverplaatsing: 11 Tons
- Opmerkingen: Would you like to join us for a unique sailing experience right in the middle of the beautiful capital of Sweden? Stockholm is unique. For sure Sydney, San Francisco and Palma are beautiful and cool places for sailing but they are all beaten with boat lengths by Sweden's capital city. We start sailing from Nacka Strand towards the “old town”. On our way to the heart of Stockholm we pass well known landmarks such as Royal Djurgården, Skeppsholmen, Kastellholmen and the Wasa ship museum. We tack in front of the Royal Palace and pass the island of Lidingö towards picturesque Vaxholm, an old fortress in the inner part of the archipelago. Lunch on board - we have our own chef so don’t worry about the food. In the afternoon we sail back to the Nacka Strand marina for some "after sail" in the cockpit. The day ends with a dinner at Restaurant J, classic New England atmosphere and favorite hang-out for the Swedish 60 foot Trimaran, America's Cup and Volvo Ocean Race sailors. We stay overnight at Hotel J, Stockholm’s most magical waterfront hotel. Would you like to join us for a unique sailing experience and visit Sandhamn in the heart of the Stockholm archipelago? Sandhamn (Swedish for "Sand Harbor") is a small settlement in the central-peripheral part of the Stockholm Archipelago, approximately 50 km (30 mi) east of Stockholm. Sandhamn is located on the island Sandön ("Sand Island"), which is, however, colloquially referred to as Sandhamn. One of the most important natural ports in the archipelago with easy access to the Swedish capital, Sandhamn has been popular for pleasure boating since the late 19th century. It is known for its tavern, the classy Royal Swedish Yacht Club and its picturesque harbor. While the settlement only has a hundred permanent inhabitants, the number of residents increases to 2-3000 during the summer. The harbor can receive 350 yachts. Sandhamn is the scene for the sailing race Round Gotland Race covering five days, the most prestigious race in the Baltic Sea and have an average of around 300 participating sailing boats, as well as hundreds of spectators invading Sandhamn in the beginning of July each year. Would you like to join us for a unique sailing experience and visit the island of Gotland and the 1000 years old city of Visby? On Gotland, you don’t have to travel very far to see the sun rise and watch it sink into the sea on the same day. The sea is always close by. Here you’ll find beaches, sea-stacks, Gotland ponies, historical sites and trendy shopping malls. This is Gotland - pure and simple. Visby is a locality and the seat of Gotland Municipality in Gotland County with 23.000 inhabitants. It is the only locality with historical city status on the island of Gotland; it is arguably the best-preserved medieval city in Scandinavia and has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Among the most notable historical remains are the 3.4 km (2.1 mi) long stone wall called Ringmuren ("the Ring Wall"), that encircles the city and the old church ruins. The name "Visby" comes from the Old Norse “Vis”, meaning sacrificial place, and “by”, meaning "city". Visby is a popular vacation destination for Scandinavians during the summer and receives thousands of tourists every year.
- Hutten: 3 cabins
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 4 Crew: 2
- Opmerkingen: The yacht is moored (home port) in the nice Nacka Strand marina where we also have the best waterfront hotel and restaurant in Stockholm: Hotel J and Restaurant J. If you would like to stay there we have favorable prices in connection with sailing on the ICE 52. We also have a very fast tender (Anytec 750 SPD) if you would like to do a city tour on water etc (hourly charge is 350 Euro).
- Type tuigage: Sloop rigged
- Opmerkingen: If you just would like to come to Nacka Strand/Stockholm and look at and experience the ICE 52 we do of course not charge anything. But if you want sail we charge as a charter sailing event. The yacht is moored (home port) in the nice Nacka Strand marina where we also have the best waterfront hotel and restaurant in Stockholm: Hotel J and Restaurant J. If you would like to stay there we have favorable prices in connection with sailing on the ICE 52. We also have a very fast tender (Anytec 750 SPD) if you would like to do a city tour on water etc (hourly charge is 350 Euro). Please let me know if there is anything more you need to know at this stage and please do not hesitate to give me a ring if you have any questions Reservations/Payment terms: 25% of the total amount is to be paid as a reservation fee in connection with the reservation of the event. If cancelation of the event takes place earlier than 6 weeks prior to the event 50% of the reservation fee will be refunded. The total amount is to be paid 6 weeks prior to the event. If cancellation of the event takes place later than 6 weeks before but more than 4 weeks prior to the event 50% of the total amount will be refunded. If cancellation takes place later than 4 weeks but more than 2 weeks prior to the event 25% of the total amount will be refunded. If cancellation of the event takes place later than 2 weeks prior to the event 0% of the total amount will be refunded. The date for the event can be changed if there are alternative dates available but the initial terms of payment will not be changed.
meer boten te koop van Sea Independent
meer boten te koop van dezelfde lengte
meer boten te koop in dezelfde prijsklasse
Sea Independent is een scheepsmakelaardij die wereldwijd actief is op 36 locaties en die gespecialiseerd is in de verkoop, bemiddeling en charter van luxe zeiljachten en motorjachten, in de klasse van 14 tot 50 meter, zowel nieuw als gebruikt.
Sea Independent bestaat uit een wereldwijd netwerk van meer dan dertig internationaal gecertificeerde makelaars in jachten. Het heeft uitgebreide expertise in huis en beschikt over veelzijdige technische, financiële en juridische kennis.
In alle hoeken van de wereld bent u verzekerd van dezelfde aangeboden diensten van hoge kwaliteit, omdat Sea Independent extra zijn best doet om exclusieve zorg en aandacht voor de klant te bieden.
Het onderhoudsniveau en de technische kwaliteit van alle jachten die gekocht of verkocht worden moet perfect zijn. Om het nog maar niet te hebben over de financiële aspecten die tot in het kleinste detail worden nagegaan, ook voor wat betreft juridische en internationale belastingkwesties.
De expertise van Sea Independent verhoogt uw vaarplezier.