€ 249.000 BTW Betaald
Maandprijs: klik hier
- Bouwjaar 2007
- Lengte 13.37 m
- Materiaal Overig
3½ jaar actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 21 boten van GrandYachts e-mail de verkoper
5861 BL Wanssum
Basisgegevens van de Azimut 43
- Lengte:13.37 m
- Breedte:4.22 m
- Diepgang:0 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Slaapplaatsen:6 vast
- Land: Nederland
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , Wanssum, Wanssum
- Prijs:€ 249.000 incl. BTW
- Accountmanager: John Kelders
In het kort
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
- Opmerkingen: Boat location: Wanssum / The Netherlands EU-VAT-Paid / No flag, free to register worldwide. 101 pictures on our website grandyachts.eu and in high-res upon request. This Azimut 43 has just been refitted and comes in a very good condition! Engines, gen-set, gearbox and controls: 2 x Cummins QSB5.9 1081 engine hours ZF 280 Gearbox 4 Blade radice bronze propellers Hydraulic steering ZF Master KE585 Electronic controls Kohler 10Kw 230v generator with sound insulation box (super silent!!) Specifications: Length: 13.37m Beam: 4.22m Draft: 1.15m Weight: 14.50 tons Fuel: 1100 L(stainless) Water: 500 L (stainless) Grey: 95 L (grp-tank) Waste: 132 L (grp-tank) Maximum persons: 8 (Rina certified) Lay-out: 2 cabins / 2 bathrooms / 2 heads Master forward stateroom over her full beam Master bathroom ensuite VIP guestroom VIP bathroom ensuite Large saloon General: Hydraulic gangway / 300kg dinghy lift in stainless steel Life raft Anchor winch with delta anchor Air conditioning Heating Cd/radio/tv Leather upholstery Silent flush toilets Bow-thruster Trim tabs Compass Wash down pump with outlet on bow Large sun pads on bow Large sun pads on fly Bimini top Full set of covers Galley: 2 zone ceramic HOB Combi oven-grill-microwave Large sink with mixer tab Fridge Stainless freezer Cupboards Original Azimut china What's the favorite cliché of boat salesmen? They endlessly and repetitively describe a smaller boat as "feeling more like a 50-footer." Well, let the cliché police arrest me because the Azimut 43 feels bigger than it is. Check out the flying bridge. It has a hatch to close off the stairs, which some 50-footers don't even have, plus seating for eight people and a 231cm chaise lounge alongside the helm seat for that special long-legged someone. Out on the bow there's a dedicated chain box, something that's often lacking on boats as big as 60 feet. When you want to reenter the cockpit, there are full transom gates, not hollow-center, tube-framed versions, on each side. From a rigging standpoint, the 43's circuit breakers are zoned. Again, something you'd expect on bigger boats. WITHIN REACH. Aside from the minimal clearance above the motors and the absence of removable sections of decking above the strainers, I found access to the 43's Cummins MerCruiser engines and accessories to be quite good. Azimut located most of the accessories abaft the centrally located genset, which itself is at the tail end of the engine compartment. Pull aside the ladder and you can crawl aft to everything. Separators are installed on brackets bolted in place adjacent to the engines, and the genset has its own unit. Fuel lines are all double-clamped or swaged per the American Boat and Yacht Council's guidelines. Even the trim tab lines are sealed from the inboard side and I could easily reach the rudder posts. I'm a fan of Azimut's recessing the fuel fill and the waste outlet beneath removable grates in the walking surface. My overall impression of the anchor locker was positive, but the hatch should open on a gas strut or at the very least have a device that keeps it from flopping against the top of the Quick windlass when it's in the open position. Three people can relax comfortably on the cockpit lounge and there's a clever foldout table. Azimut provides a small locker at the base of the portside flying bridge stairs, plus another one to starboard that contains circuit breakers, the emergency fire-pull pin, and the manual bilge pump. WIDE-EYED. Enter the salon through the stainless-steel-framed slider and reach your hand out to the port side, where you'll find light switches and the controls for the air conditioning. You can choose to relax on the large horseshoe-shaped lounge to starboard or on the smaller two-person model to port. Forward to starboard is a 153cm bridge that you'll need to duck under to the lower helm. Once I sat down, there was 213 cm’s of headroom on the two-person seat. I liked the navy-blue vinyl that covered the dash to kill glare, and the overall layout was fine with one exception: Azimut grouped the instruments by engine, including the tachometers, which are 70 cm’s apart. You could describe the 43's layout as being galley-down, but the cooking quarters are so close to the salon that the chef won't feel exiled. The food-prep area has the basics covered with a fiddled countertop (something missing on many big boats), good stowage drawers, and a wastebasket. Forward are guest quarters to starboard with separate berths. In the head again the basics are covered, plus one noteworthy positive. The shower door has a 30 cm-tall vent at the top to help rid it of steam. The setup was nearly the same in the master head, with the added bonuses of a bigger layout and private entry. The owner's stateroom has outstanding stowage capacity for a 43-footer as well as a comfortable queen-size berth. Settle into the new and improved one-person supportive bucket seat (the old 42-footer had a two-person bench with no lumbar reinforcement) on the flying bridge and take control. High Points: Features you'd find on a bigger boat including a huge flying bridge lounge and dedicated chain box for the anchor locker. Good access for maintenance. Shower doors are properly vented. Equipment (major items) Marine VHF with repeater on flying bridge; 40,000-Btu CruisAir a/c; 10kW Kohler generator; engine synchronizer; Raymarine Raypilot ST 6002 plus autopilot; Raymarine ST 60 Tri-Data; depth sounder w/flying bridge repeater; trim tabs; sea strainers; 24v windlass; shore water and shore power; bilge pumps; Racor fuel/water separators; Seafire firefighting system; hydraulic steering; tilt steering wheels; engine start and house batteries; 50a battery charger; microwave; Sealand head system; electro-hydraulic gangway; transom shower; AM/FM/CD stereo; compass.
GrandYachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Hutten: 2
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 6
- Toiletten: 1
Motor en elektra
- Merk: cummins
- Brandstoftank aantal: 1100.04 liter
- Totale inhoud brandstoftank(s): 1.100 liter
meer boten te koop van GrandYachts
meer boten te koop van dezelfde lengte
meer boten te koop in dezelfde prijsklasse
Kansen optimaal benutten: dat is ons devies. Daarom kopen we ook zelf jachten in. U vindt ze aan onze eigen verkoopsteiger in Wanssum. Ons aanbod is ruim en de prijzen zijn uiterst scherp. Bij GrandYachts vindt u ongetwijfeld wat u zoekt.
Passie voor polyester
GrandYachts is gespecialiseerd in de aan- en verkoop van hoogwaardige polyester motorjachten. Onze passie voor polyester hebben we vertaald naar een nieuwe, moderne manier van jachtmakelaardij.
Ons kantoor is gevestigd aan de Geijsterseweg te Wanssum. John Kelders en Bram de Groot begeleiden u met plezier bij de aan- of verkoop van uw boot. U bent van harte welkom voor een vrijblijvende kennismaking.