27m Custom Built Schooner
€ 289.385 BTW Betaald (370.413)
Maandprijs: klik hier
- Bouwjaar 1991
- Lengte 27.0 m
- Materiaal Woodcore epoxy
14½ jaar actief op YachtFocusEr zijn nog geen beoordelingen van dit bedrijf. Beoordeel uw jachtmakelaar zie 508 boten van Bach Yachting e-mail de verkoper
8243 RC Lelystad
Basisgegevens van de 27m Custom Built Schooner
- Verkoper:Bach Yachting
- Merk:27m Custom Built
- Extra categorie:Zeiljacht
- Materiaal:Woodcore epoxy
- Lengte:27.0 m
- Breedte:6.7 m
- Diepgang:290 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Italië
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , (elders)
- Prijs:€ 289.385 incl. BTW
In het kort
"QUEEN OF PEACE" - 27M Custom Schooner Built and designed by Durukos Yachting in Bodrum Turkey 1991.
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Klik hier
VAT paid, registered under United Kingdom flag.
Latest renewals done and equipment purchased and installed in 2018:
Dinghy and outboard engine 25HP, batteries and battery charger, electric toilet, satellite navigation, autopilot pump, all new safety equipment etc.
Lenght in registration papers: 23,9 meters.
"Queen of Peace" was refitted in 2012. Her interior is well finished and has enormous volume. She is perfect for a family sailing to all corners of the globe. She has ample volume both on deck and below and has a light and airy feel.
She has five cabins with en suite heads and separate accommodation for a crew of 4. (Total 13 berths in 7 cabins).
Construction details and equipment:
Long keel in solid steel keel box. Iroko carvel planking on laminated oak frames with s/s braces, Marine ply sundeck with bonded swept teak decks (replaced 2000), hard wood superstructure, teak external trim, interior mahogany with solid planked soles. Twin Perkins M240-TI 240HP diesels, maximum speed 10 knots, cruises 8 knots. Cohen sails slab reefed main, slab reefed fore mainsail, boomed staysail, Kemp furling genoa new 2012. All sails dacron and serviced in 2012. Lewmar winches, Raymarine plotter, fisher finder depth, autopilot, Epirb, Raymarine wind speed depth and log, Icom IC M802 SSB, navtex, Condo reverse cycle heating/air con, dishwasher, combi oven, ice maker, fridges, washing machine/tumble dryer, all 6 heads have separate showers and Jabsco manual w.c., passerine, Admirals ladder, davits, hydraulic anchor windlass, 2 x 6-man life rafts, etc.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Diepgang: 290 cm
- Year of construction 1991
- Builder Durukos Yachting, Bodrum, Turkey
- Designed by Durukos Yachting
- Flag: United Kingdom
Equipment installed and added in 2018
- Dinghy and outboard engine 25HP
- Batteries and battery charger
- Electric toilet
- Satellite navigation
- Autopilot pump
- All new safety equipment
- Length O.A. 24m/27m including bowsprit
- Length of hull 23.9m
- Length W.L. 20.5m
- Beam 6.70m
- Draft 2.9m "
- Sail Area 270 sq m
- Number of engines: 2
- Engine model: Perkins M240-TI (Diesel) turbo charged engines with hydraulic Velvet Drive 7000 series gearboxes
- Morse controls to both helm stations
- Engine Power: 240 HP
- Total Power: 480 HP
- Propeller: 2x 3 blade propellers
- Drive Type: Shaft Drive
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots
- Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Range - 30 litres per hour at cruising speeds, giving a range without assistance of the sails of approximately 900 nautical miles
In 2012 the engine room was significantly refitted including the fitting of HMI fire retardant sound deadening. The area was also cleaned and repainted at that time.
Pyrogen fire fighting equipment is fitted
Twin shafts on A brackets with 3 fixed bladed propellers. The drive train was replaced 2008
Steering positions on deck and in the pilothouse, on a hydraulic system.
Hydraulic take off from port main engine for the operation of the anchor windlass which is operated via a Lamborgini hydraulic pump
Lewmar Commander power pack to operate the two primary deck winches.
- Total fuel capacity of 3500 litres (770 gallons) in 3 x stainless steel tanks
- All fuel is filtered through Racor filters.
- Total fresh water capacity of 3,500 litres (770 gallons) in 4 x stainless steel tanks.
Grey/blackwater holding tanks:
- Grey/blackwater capacity of 2,500 litres which holds all waste aboard the ship
- There are 2 x stainless steel tanks for the forward accommodation and 3 x stainless steel tanks for the aft accommodation. Pump out access on deck, and 2 x macerator pumps to overboard.
- Number of single berths: 13
- Number of cabins: 7
Layout from forward:
The Forecastle has 2 single crew berths and storage, with a large deck hatch for separate crew access on deck. Crew accommodation for four total) There is a heads and shower compartment for the crew and a door to the double skipper's cabin aft. This has good storage and space. This section of the yacht is executed in oak.
A door leads to a corridor to the lower saloon. The rest of the yacht is finished in mahogany with many attractive details and some great joinery. To port there is a large twin guest cabin with its own heads and to starboard a generous double with heads compartment.
The lower saloon is flooded with light from large deck hatches and has a large dining area to port with additional chairs. There is a further twin cabin with its heads to starboard and aft of the saloon is a large galley which is equipped for serious cooking. Off this is the door to the engine room which has full headroom in most areas.
Leaving the lower saloon, there are steps up to the pilothouse. This has a large seating area and table to starboard with superb vision, and a large helm station to port with access on deck from the helm and also aft. Down steps to a corridor which leads into a vast owner's stateroom with an island berth and galleon windows in the transom which will allow light to flood through. There is a writing desk and a dressing table. Off this cabin is a large heads compartment with a bath. Along the corridor to starboard you will find a single berth cabin/dressing room with its own en-suite.
The scale and spaciousness of the yacht continues on deck with a vast aft deck and seating aft of the pilothouse. There is a large table for alfresco eating. The outside helm is aft. The decks are wide and generous and there is another table on the foredeck for entertaining at anchor.
- Zanussi dishwasher
- Smeg microwave combination oven
- Meg gas oven
- Meg gas hob with 4 burners
- Rarity ice maker
- Grunert refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel, compressors replaced 2010 and located in the engine room
- 220v Coolmatic refrigerator
- 24v Lec day refrigerator in the pilothouse
- Washing machine and tumble dryer located in the corridor to the owners stateroom.
- All 6 heads compartments have separate showers and Jabsco manual wcs.
- Raymarine RC651 plotter
- Raymarine DSM 200 fishfinder
- Icom ICM411 VHF (2011)
- Raymarine Smart Pilot autopilot operated via hydraulic ram on quadrant with 7000 series controls at helm stations
- Furuno Navtex NX300 receiver
- Jotron EPIRB
- Raymarine ST60 sailing instrumentation (2010) giving windspeed/wind angle/depth and log with repeaters at both helms
- Icom IC-M802 SSB (Not UK approved)
- 220v and 24v system, rewired 2009
- House bank - Mastervolt gel 200 amp/hr x 8 delivering 800 amp/hr at 24v
- 2 x 12v lead acid engine start banks (215 amp/hr at 24v) replaced 2010
- 1 x 12v lead acid generator start bank.
- 2 x 24v/100 amp Mastervolt battery chargers which charge house and engine battery banks independently (overhauled 2010)
- 3KW Victron invertor.
- 2 x Alternators which are dedicated to engine battery charging.
- 1 x Onan 22.5 kva generator
- 1 x Onan 8.5 kva generator
Heating & ventilation:
- Condaria reverse cycle air conditioning. There are 2 x compressors in the main engine room (2006) which deliver 72,000 BTU and allow full air conditioning and heating throughout the ship.
- 220v with UK sockets throughout the ship.
- 24v Fresh water pump system located in the engine room with a second pump for 100% redundancy
- 200 litre calorifier with 220v immersion heater
- Sea Recovery water maker (2007) which delivers 145 litres per hour and which was re commissioned in 2012, cleaned with manufacturer's chemicals etc.
- 1 x Flexible impeller with float switch
- 1 x Submersible with float switch
- 1 x Engine driven flexible impeller switched from pilothouse
- 1 x Double action manual diaphragm in engine room
- Bilge level alarm.
- 2 x sets of teak sky lights which offer light in the main accommodation in the lower deck saloon area
- There are spacious deck lockers on forward end of the pilothouse superstructure
- 2 x teak tables, one on the aft deck and one on the foredeck - both shackled to deck
- 2 x seats behind pilothouse with cushions
- Admiral's ladder in stainless steel with teak treads with bathing ladder attachment
- Solid mahogany davits with manual winching arrangement for deploying and recovering the RIB.
Anchoring and mooring equipment:
- Hydraulic anchor windlass with 2 x Hawsers housing 2 x 150 lb. Plough anchors with 110M of 16mm stud link chain on each side replaced 2007.
- All Lewmar
- Boomed staysail 1 x Lewmar 46 ST
- Foremast 2 x Lewmar 40 ST
- Mainmast 2 x Lewmar 40 ST
- Coachroof halyard 2 x 66 ST
- Primaries 2 x 68 ST hydraulic
- Schooner rig based on the American Schooner concept
- Keel stepped wooden spars in Fir
- Navtech Lewmar rigging
- Forestay, in way of the fuller, is original (2 x whisker wires in storage)
- Masthead fittings inspected in detail (crack and dye tested) other fittings remained in situ with a visual inspection. Masts patched, primed, undercoated and then repainted after necessary repairs. Booms were similar, completed 2012
- Slab reefing on main and foremast
- Rotostay electric furling on genoa
- Bowsprit with new bobstay; lower bobstay replaced 2012.
- 3,000 sq. ft. (approximately)
- Cowen slab reefed mainsail serviced 2012 in Dacron
- Cowen slab reefed fore mainsail serviced 2012 in Dacron
- Cowen boomed staysail serviced 2012 in Dacron
- Kemp furling genoa new 2012 in Dacron.
- 2 x 6 man liferafts
- 2 x lifebuoys
- Fire extinguishers throughout the ship
- Pyrogen extinguishers in engine room
Covers, canvas & cushions:
- Awnings from aft to main mast, between the masts, and from the foremast forward
- Bimini for the helm position
- Sunbeds for the deck areas with towelling covers
- Cushions and covers over liferafts at helm
- Sail covers, pedestal covers, winch covers, screen covers, external tables
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0
meer boten te koop van Bach Yachting
meer boten te koop van dezelfde lengte
Onze jachtmakelaars zijn beëdigd en EMCI (European Maritime Certification Institute) gecertificeerd. We werken met een stichting derdengelden voor het veilig afhandelen van financiele transacties.Het oplossen van problemen op het gebied van registratie, verzekering, financiering etc., die een eventuele verkoop van uw jacht in de weg kunnen staan is ons dagelijks werk. Al met al een onbezorgde afhandeling van de verkoop en aankoop van uw jacht.
Bach Yachting opereert vanuit kantoor met verkoopsteiger in Lelystad. U bent van harte welkom om (een deel) van ons aanbod te komen bekijken. U vindt onze boten op de kant en in het water.
Wij hanteren een uitgekiende verkoopstrategie m.b.v. de vakpers en gespecialiseerde internetsites, waar particulieren geen toegang toe hebben, zoals bijv. Yachtworld en de eigen websites www.bachyachting.nl & racing-yachts.com. Via Facebook, Twitter en Instagram vindt u ons laatste nieuws en de laatste listings.