Yanmar SD. ORC racer in excellent condition, ready for new campaign
Basisgegevens van de Cossutti One Off 37 Ridas 37
- Verkoper:Bach Yachting
- Merk:Cossutti One Off 37
- Model:Ridas 37
- Motorisatie:Yanmar SD
- Beleving: Dagje vaarplezier, Familievakantie, Grote groepen aan boord, Snelvaren, Verre reizen, zeegaand, Wedstrijdzeilen, Weekends op het water
- Lengte:11.30 m
- Breedte:3.67 m
- Diepgang:205 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Nederland
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , (elders)
- Prijs:prijs op aanvraag
- Accountmanager: Jascha Bach
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Download hier
Yacht CE certified for A - category.
Cossutti about the Ridas 37:
The One Off 37 is a racer-cruiser designed for the Estonian yard, Ridas Yachts, based in Tallinn.
The boat is fitted with a carbon mast and the sail plan has been developed in collaboration with designers at North Sails and optimized using CFD techniques.
The boat has proven itself highly competitive in the events she has participated in, winning several in the Baltic Sea offshore circuit and placing 3rd in the 2019 ORC European Championship in Sweden, winning a couple of the races during the championship.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Ontwerper: Cossutti
- Werf: Ridas
- Diepgang: 205 cm
- North Sails 3Di racing mainsail – 2018
- North Sails 3Di light jib – 2019
- North Sails 3DL light jib – 2018
- North Sails 3Di light/medium jib – 2018
- North Sails 3Di heavy jib – 2020
- North Sails 3Di heavy jib – 2018
- North Sails S1 spinnaker - 2020
- North Sails S1.5 spinnaker – 2018
- North Sails S2 spinnaker - 2020
- North Sails S3 spinnaker- 2018
- North Sails Reacher - 2019
- Jib Top – 2018
- Delivery mainsail with reefs - 2018
- Delivery jib - 2018
- Delivery spinnaker - 2018
- Interior from GRP and Airex sandwich ultra light construction with aluminum door frames.
- 3 cabins with 7 berths plus saloon
- Twin folding pipecots berths in forepeak.
- Locker space opposite to starboard.
- Bunk berths in to port and starboard in saloon.
- Forward facing chart table opposite galley to starboard with seat.
- Twin double cabins aft with storage lockers.
- Alcantara upholstery in saloon
- Storage room behind the backrest of saloon seats
- Sideboards with stowage space, lockers and shelves
- Chart table withseat
- Head with electric toilet
- Webasto 4 kw hot air system with strategically placed outlets under bunks and sofas
- Lockers closed off with canvas grey with zippers
Galley aft of saloon area to port, L-shaped
- Insulated cool box with refrigerator unit
- Cardanic 2 burners stove Origo 2
- 150L Stainless steel water tank
- Electric pressurized water pump, water level indicator
- Boat's power supply switch board Philippi with automatic fuses and control lamps
- Engine circuit / Boat circuit
- 3 x 100 AH/AGM batteries
- LED navigation lights, roof and reading lamps in all cabins
- 220v shore power system with Victron 25A battery charger
- 220v sockets in galley and toilet and main saloon
- SonicHub audioserver stereo system with Fusion speakers in cockpit
Deck and Cockpit
- Vinylester laminate, Airex sandwich construction
- All high loaded areas with solid laminate and aluminum inserts.
- Hull and deck connection is glued with Büfa 0110 glue, inside over laminated
- Permanently fixed glass on overbuilding.
- Antislip on sidedeck, cockpit and seats + heeling supports in cockpit
- Carbon steering wheel
- Hatches Lewmar smoke glass flush type.
- Cariboni hydraulical forestay cylinder operated from cockpit.
- Stainless steel pulpits and pushpit with flag holder.
- 10 stanchions and 2 rows of lifelines.
- Harken deck gear
- Harken genoa tracks
- Antal locks
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing mainsheet winches
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing primary winches
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing control line / halyard winches at companionway
- BSI ROD rig
- Tuff Luff forestay
- Reckman hydraulical mastjack
- Steam light
- Track for spinnaker pole
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Running rigging Maffioli DSK 78
- Hall Spars carbon fibre keel-stepped fractional mast with two-sets of swept back spreaders
- Hall Spars carbon fibre boom
- Hall Spars vang adjustable from cockpit
- German mainsheet system
- Cariboni hydraulic forestay cylinder operated from cockpit.
- Light grey gelcoat and painted with RAL 7035 PU paint
- Hull is fully made of vinylester resin
- Reinforced bow section and under WL until the keel area.
- Vacuum infused special light and strong laminate with multiaxial reinforcements.
- All high loaded areas with carbon fiber and keel frame is from galvanized steel.
- Airex sandwich construction. Keel, engine and rudder areas are full laminate
- Under WL area is treated with Gelshield 200 epoxy primer and VC17 antifouling
- Full lead keel with GRP cover.
- Jefa selfalighning roller bearings, carbon rudderstock and rudder
Jefa steering pedestal system with autopilot and Teleflex engine control system
- Yanmar 30 hp with sail drive
- Gori racing type 3 blade propeller
- Dual circuit cooling, fuel filter with water separator
- 100 L Stainless steel diesel tank, fuel level indicator
Electronics and Navigational Gear
B&G H5000 system
- 4x B&G 20/20 displays at mast
- B&G H5000 graphic displays at companionway
- B&G H5000 autopilot control head
- B&G ZG100 GPS antenna
- Steering compass
At Chart Table:
- B&G Zeus3 9” GPS chart plotter at chart table
- B&G V90 VHF with DSC and Class-B AIS
- Remote control VHF handset
- 2 fire-extinguishers
- Electric automatic bilge pump and hand operated bilge pump
- Emergency steering
- Liferaft 12p
- Lifevests 12p
- Custom cradle
- Custom Trailer
- Mainsail cover
- 2x light anchors with 10m chain and 2x approx. 30m anchor warps
- Mooring cleats
- Fenders and warps