ready to compete and probably the best around
Basisgegevens van de J/Boats J/70
- Verkoper:Bach Yachting
- Beleving: Dagje vaarplezier, Ondiepe wateren, Snelvaren, Trailerbaar, Wedstrijdzeilen, Weekends op het water
- Lengte:7 m
- Breedte:2.25 m
- Diepgang:145 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Spanje
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Ja
- Prijs:prijs op aanvraag
- Accountmanager: Jascha Bach
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Download hier
J/70 optimized and perfectly maintained by top crew
ready to compete and probably the best around!
- Winner of the 2019 spain championships
- 3rd in the 2019 world championships
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Diepgang: 145 cm
- Carbon mast with single swept carbon spreaders, carbon masthead crane and mainsail luff track. Easy to raise and lower with deck step design and tabernacle system. Mast finished in satin black with contrasting white bands.
- Carbon boom with internal 4:1 outhaul, mainsheet attachment point, outhaul and single reef sheaves as well as provision for reef cleat and block at inboard end. Finished in satin black with contrasting white bands.
- Carbon bow sprit with tack ferrule fitting, painted black finish and seal system mounted at sprit housing.
- 1 x 19 wire standing rigging with adjustable Ronstan turnbuckles for shrouds.
- Double ended boom vang system.
- Complete running rigging package.
Three complete sets of sails from excellent to good condition (Doyle and Quantum Sails).
Deck and Cockpit
- SS custom fabricated chain plates for shrouds and backstay terminations.
- Interior ventilation hatch mounted on cabin house forward of mast.
- Two Primary winches with cam cleats and winch handle.
- Two jib T tracks with cars to accommodate 2:1 jib sheet terminations.
- 5:1 mainsheet purchase leading to ratchet block and centerline swivel base.
- Adjustable mainsheet traveler with 2:1 control line and cam cleats P & S.
- Double ended backstay adjuster purchase system leading forward to P & S cam cleats.
- Internal bowsprit launching system exiting aft face of the cabin house to cam cleat.
- Underdeck headsail furling system with hoistable swivel and control line exiting aft face of cabin house to cam cleat.
- Tack line cam cleat mounted to starboard on cabin.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks outboard of primary winches and aft.
- Halyard lead blocks mounted at mast base.
- Four low height SS stanchions and two reinforced SS stern rails at transom corners.
- Cockpit Safety Lines surrounding the cockpit with comfort pads and termination points on deck edge forward of shrouds.
- Transom Safety Gate.
- Foredeck U-bolt for mooring/dockline attachment.
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- Raymarine Race-master
- Thru hull speed transducer, wireless hull transmitter Velocitek
Trailer licensed for driving in Europe
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0