Yanmar 3GM30. 2010 X35 in good condition. Shallow draft version
Basisgegevens van de X-Yachts X-35
- Verkoper:Bach Yachting
- Motorisatie:Yanmar 3GM30
- Beleving: Familievakantie, Ondiepe wateren, Snelvaren, Verre reizen, zeegaand, Wedstrijdzeilen, Weekends op het water
- Lengte:10.61 m
- Breedte:3.27 m
- Diepgang:185 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Hongarije
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , (elders)
- Prijs:€ 102.500 incl. BTW
- Accountmanager: Jascha Bach
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Download hier
X-35 in very good condition, lake version, shallow draft keel: 1.85m
Very little used.
Equipped with competition package.
- Cockpit teak
- carbon bow sprit
- CodeO system
- Winter cover
- B&G instruments
- RM plotter
- new Seajet 034 black AF
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Diepgang: 185 cm
- 2014. Hsails Black Twaron triradial set + 0.75 oz spi
- Dacron sail set main and genua in good condition
- 2018. Elvström Epex film/film main and genua+ black Spi
- 2019 Elvström CodeO 65qm triradial + Bartels roll system
- Mahogany interior
- Dome halogen spotlights.
- Forward cabin has a hinged berth (200x170/65 wide) with easy access to the three compartments below. For cloth, the modern design incorporates a double wardrobe with shelves and hangers (90x55 cm deep). Natural light from the skylight is employed to compliment the polished mahogany woodwork, achieving a warm and cosy atmosphere, also during daylight.
- Aft cabins. Two berths are 200 x 130 cm wide tapered towards the aft end.
- Head with a water-flushed pump toilet and white gelcoat units with integrated sink with mixer tap. A holding tank with self-draining outlet, tank level watch and deck outlet can be fitted (see extras).
- Saloon with on each side of the rectangular shaped, foldable table (110x100 cm) are two large sofas (190 cm long). The table also has a built-in locker.
- Navigation area starboard of the companionway
- upholstery ARON BLUE 510.
- 6 reading lights are placed throughout the aft cabin, saloon and forward cabin.
- To port of the companionway is the galley
- a rectangular sink with a tap integrated in laminated tabletops
- s/s gimballed gas stove with 2 jets and an oven. A 2 kg gas bottle is stored in a separate self-draining locker.
- Shelves and lockers with plexi-glass sliding doors give sufficient storage space for food, plates, cutlery, pans, cups and glasses.
- 12V DC system
- Batteries: 1 x 12V 120 amps Gel service and 1 x 12V 55 amps engine spiral-cell battery.
- 230V AC shore power system
- Radio with speakers in cockpit
Deck and Cockpit
- 4 pad eyes for safety harnesses in the cockpit.
- A 30 mm high toe rail is fitted between bow and shrouds with 2 stainless steel mooring cleats and stainless steel chamfer protection plates at bow.
- Rope pockets at companionway.
- One locker is located at the back of the cockpit.
- Bathing ladder
- German mainsheet system
- 6 ball-bearing blocks.
- Winch jammers for halyards and reef line are placed on the cabin roof, 5 in total.
- Primaries/genoa: 2 x Harken B48.2 A
- Halyards: 2 x Harken B40.2 STQ (Quattro)
- Mainsheet: 2 x Harken B40.2 STA
- 3 x 10” speed grip handle with lock.
- Mast with double spreader, tapered anodised aluminium mast section. The mast is fitted with Windex including light, steaming light, tube for additional electrical masthead equipment and track for spinnaker pole.
- Anodised aluminium boom incorporates an outhaul including a purchase system inside the boom and one reef line for single line reef system. The boom is prepared for second reef line.
- Vang, telescopic type with an outer purchase block system.
- Discontinued rod rig with rod turnbuckles or similar quality
- The rod head stay with plastic foil including a turnbuckle is positioned at forward end of the bow on the outside chainplate.
- The backstay system consists of a block system above deck led via a block below deck to an X-Yachts “Power Magic wheel”.
- The control line will appear on a swivel based cam cleat just in front of the wheel for easy and responsive control by the mainsail trimmer.
- Carbon bow sprit and CodeO system
- 1 x main halyard 10 mm Spectra
- 1 x genoa halyard 10 mm Spectra
- 2 x combi spin halyards 10 mm Spectra
- Mainsheet: 10 mm Spectra
- Mainsheet traveller control: 6 mm Polyester
- Genoa sheets: 10 mm Spectra
- Genoa cars controls: 6 mm Spectra
- Cunningham: 6 mm Polyester
- Vang: 6 mm Polyester
- Reefing lines (1): 10 mm Polyester
- Boom prepared for second reef
- Outhaul: 6 mm Spectra
- All halyards and reef lines are led via deck organizers to the two halyard winches for simple and safe operation from the cockpit.
- The control lines (Cunningham, outhaul and vang) are led back on both sides to turnable cam cleat bases, positioned on the coach roof.
- The Genoa in-hauler and pole down haul are part of the race packet – see extras. Both are led back to fixed or turnable cam cleat bases, respectively (both sides).
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- B&G instruments
- RM plotter
- Fire extinguishers
- Fenders and mooring lines
- 10 kg galvanised Trefoil anchor with 30 m warp including lead insert.
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0