John Deere – 130 HP. Beautiful Aluminum Ketch - recent refit
Basisgegevens van de Palmer Johnson 63
- Verkoper:Bach Yachting
- Merk:Palmer Johnson
- Motorisatie:John Deere – 130 HP
- Beleving: Dagje vaarplezier, Familievakantie, Grote groepen aan boord, (Semi-)permanente bewoning, Snelvaren, Verre reizen, zeegaand, Weekends op het water
- Lengte:19.20 m
- Breedte:4.90 m
- Diepgang:330 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Portugal
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , (elders)
- Prijs:€ 239.000 incl. BTW
- Accountmanager: Tomas van Santbrink
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Download hier
- Diepgang: 330 cm
Palmer Johnson 67 is a beautiful Aluminum Ketch that is in good condition after a recent refit.
The owner ordered new sails for the boat, 2021. Main and mezzen fully battened, and a head sail (jib). All Hydranet, radial cut.
A Furlex furler (new) for the inner forestay is already on board but must be fitted, 2021.
This Palmer Johnson built yacht is a timeless designed yacht by Jim Hartwig Andersen and she is ready for a big trip
The boat can be visited any time by appointment.
- Teak deck was removed and deck painted anti slip.
- New engine, from 2016, fitted 2017 with 130 hp and 193 h on the counter, 3 blades Max prop
- New Aquadrive system.
- Engine room spotless
- Bowthruster Hydraulic 8 Kw: refurbished
- Windlass: refurbished
- Aluminium masts, new paint job
- all the standing rigging new.
- Halyards Dyneema and sheets new.
- New generator 5kw- 75 hours
- All batteries, 3 sets, new in 2017
- New electronics 2017
Designer of the Vessel is Jim Hartwig Anderson (Denmark) and she was built by Palmer Johnson 1978. Some yard work was done by Walsteads (Denmark) in 1993/94. In 1994 she won the ARC 94 crossing in 14days 16hrs. The pilot house was added in 1996 by Palmer Johnson. German owners until 2004 sailed mainly in Med. Danish owner until 2015 (in Lisbon yard from 2009, British owner 2015 to 2017 in Lisbon yard.
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0
Classy teak interior
- 3 cabins, 6 berths + 1 pilot berth
- Classy saloon with leather sofa and library
- Chart table with seat
- Owner's cabin double bed with en-suite (toilet, basin and walk in shower)
- Guest cabin 1 with 2 bunk bed
- Wardrobe drawers and cupboards
- Shared Heads with toilet and shower, Black and grey water tanks
- Guest cabin 2 bunk bed, wardrobe shelves
- Lighting nearly all replaced with LED
- Hot water system (2018)
- Gas cooker 4 burner with oven
- fridge and freezer (2018)
- convection plates
- Washing machine (2020)
- Drinking water capacity: 1,700 litres
Motor en elektra
- John Deere 6068 ( overhaul 2018) 130HP
- Aqua Drive.
- Hydraulic gearbox (185 h) all 2018.
- Engine hours: 185
- Fuel: Diesel, capacity: 1,000 litres
- Range: 900 nautical miles
- Bow thruster 8KWS.
- Propeller type: Maxi Prop.
- Generator: 70 h.
- Start battery Optima new 2018
- Service battery New 2018 24V 860Ahrs C20, 12V 130Ahrs C20 to run Nav station and 1 to genarator start
- Generator wet exhaust, Running hours 70
- Battery monitor victron
- Battery charger Mastervolt (new 2014)
- Battery charger/inverter Victron 5Kva new 2018
- Insulation transformer Victron 7Kva new 2018
- Electric bilge pump
- Bilge alarm
- Lighting nearly all replaced with LED
- Shorepower with cable.
- Radio, Speakers in salon and cabin
Navigatie en elektronica
- Electric compass
- Forw. looking depthsounder
- Log NKE 2018
- Windset NKE 2018
- Repeater NKE 2018
- VHF handheld
- Autopilot NKE new 2018
- Rudder angle indicator
- GPS Furuno new 2018
- Plotter Raymarine 2014
- Radar Raymarine new 2018
- Electronis chart(s) on plotter
- AIS receiver and transmitter new 2018
- Radio receiver and transmitter SSB new ICOM 2018
- All Standing rigging replaced 2017, running rigging replaced 2018
- Masts aluminium, shot blasted and repainted 2017.
- Removable inner forestay.
- Backstay adjuster hydraulic serviced 2019.
- Boomvang hydraulic (ram serviced 2019) with gas spring (replaced 2019)
- Reckmann hydraulic furler, furler serviced by Reckmann 2017.
- Staysail furler Reckmann type 20 brand new not installed but on board.
- Reckmann type 40, manual furler for inner forestay, not installed but onboard
- Spi-pole 2 aluminium
- Jockey-pole aluminium
- Isolated backstay .
- Mainsail, mainsail cover
- Mizzen with cover
- Genoa I
- 2 staysails
Deck and cockpit
- Sea railing aluminum stanchions with new wiring 2020
- Primary sheet winch 2, secondary sheet winch 2. Genua sheet winches 2 Electric, halyard winches 10, 1Halyard winch modified to be Electric (2020).
- Deck and cockpit paint Kiwi grip (2019)
- electric windlass
- anchors Rocna 55kg and Danfort. 100mtr chain 12mm
- Deck wash and deck shower.
- Dorades for ventilation
- Dinghy inflatable with outboard 5hp Mercury
- Spare parts yes spare Alternator,starter motor, water pump,injectors impellors etc
- Clock – barometer several
- Sun awning for whole deck area.
- Sprayhood and covers for all the deck hatches (2019).
- 55kg Rocna anchor
- Epirb serviced 2019
- Liferaft (pers) 6 person container, last survey new 2018
- Life jackets approx. 8
- Safety harness approx. 8
- Life buoy new 2019 with light
- Dan buoy
- Safety lines on deck, new 2019
- Fenders , approx. 8
- Fire extinguisher, last survey NEW 2018
- Extinguisher in engine room
- Autom. extinguisher system for engine room NEW 2018