She is to be inspected inside storage in Holland.
Basisgegevens van de Waarschip W36
- Verkoper:Bach Yachting
- Scheepsnaam:Hubo Worlds Edition
- Beleving: Grote groepen aan boord, Snelvaren, Verre reizen, zeegaand, Wedstrijdzeilen, Weekends op het water
- Lengte:10.95 m
- Breedte:3.58 m
- Diepgang:205 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Nederland
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Ja
- Prijs:€ 149.000 Exclusief BTW
- Accountmanager: Liesbeth Groeneveld
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Download hier
- Diepgang: 205 cm
W36 WORLDS EDITION
The W36 has proven to be a winning design planting it’s (eco-) footprint by it’s large list of wins in 2018 and 2019:
- #1 IRC Doublehanded Nationals 2019 UK
- #1 IRC Nationals 2018 NL (full crewed)
- & #1 - Overall winner all IRC classes (full crewed).
- #1 Channel Race 2019 (Doublehanded/IRC)
- #1 Yeoman Cup 2019 (Doublehanded/ORC)
- #1 Deltaweekend 2019 (Doublehanded Southern Championship NED/ORC)
- #2 ORC Nationals 2019 NED (Doublehanded)
- #2 RORC North Sea Race 2019 (Doublehanded/IRC)
- #2 Cherbourg Race 2019 (Doublehanded/IRC)
Icing on the cake, team W36 Hubo is awarded the honorable ‘Prince Henry of The Netherlands Award 2019’ for their unprecedented contribution to international offshore sailing! For 2020? W36 Hubo is the boat to beat at the IRC and ORCi Worlds 2020 in New York
- Displacement* IRC: 4405 Kg (Internal ballast added)
- Displacement* ORCi: 4845 Kg (Internal ballast added)
- Builder: Waarschip Composites
The boat is made in unique sandwich composite, it features a wooden core sandwiched in glass/epoxy. The epoxy is based on biological source material. The hull bottom is made of a Red cedar sandwich with biaxial E-glass, topsides and deck are cored marine ply sandwich with biaxial E-glass. The cockpit floor is PVC foam cored for lightness and stiffness. All halyards and most underdeck adjustment in a dedicated underdeck watertight conduit.
A solid aluminum keel frame is fitted to distribute the keel and mast loads safely to the composite structure.
- Cast iron fin fitted with a lead bulb precision cast by Schumacher, Germany. Both are casted from CNC manufactured moulds.
- The keel is fitted with a wide flange into the hull.
- The exterior of the keel is professionally shaped.
- Glass fiber epoxy rudder made by Ceilidh composites over an CNC milled foam core.
- Stainless rudder stock and self-aligning bearings by Jefa Denmark.
- Carbon fiber helm with Spinlock tiller extension.
- Mainsail: 42 m2
- Jib: 32 m2
- Spinnaker 101 m2
The ‘W36 Worlds Edition’ may be the only reusable and carbon-neutral yacht. The experts selected the type of FSC wood, its specific characteristics and natural fiber structure and treated it with biodegradable epoxy. Then they ‘baked’ it briefly in an oven to achieve extra durability. The result is lighter, stronger and more sustainable than the usual composite and carbon materials.
A design build around the sailors, and optimized for the two leading handicap systems IRC and ORC. W36 Hubo has a World Sailing certificate to comply to OSR category 2 (e.g. Rolex Fastnet Race), allowing the freedom to perform at any event.
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0
When entering, the interior feels very spacious.
- 4 bunks and double forward bed fitted with cushions (light grey).
- Chart table under cockpit with seats port and starboard.
- Galley with sink and tap with water pump, Jetboil cooker.
- Chemical toilet on starboard.
- 40L polyethene drinking water tank.
- Engine box and separate steps.
The advantage of the building method is that interior and exterior are easily customizable. In the added pictures you find designs illustrating considered interior idea’s.
Motor en elektra
- Sole 30 Hp. Saildrive
- 2 blade folding Gori race propeller
- 65 liter polyethene fueltank
- Spinlock flush mounted lever
- General 1x12V house/service battery (110 Ah)
- 1x12V start/engine battery (110 Ah)
- Led interior and navigational light.
Navigatie en elektronica
NKE High-end Regatta System
- 2x TL 25 mast mount display
- 2x Multigraphic display
- Ultrasonic Speedsensor
- HR Carbo windsensor (vertical)
- Regatta Compass
- GPS sensor High frequency (10Hz)
- Depth sensor
- Carbon mastbracket
- Wired remote for multifunctions
- WIFI / interfaces
Custom optimized sail design by UK Sailmakers
- Mainsail July 2018 Uni Titanium/ UK Sails
- Code 1 jib June 2018 Uni Titanium/ UK Sails
- Code 2 jib June 2018 Uni Titanium/ UK Sails
- Code 2 jib March 2018 Delivery jib Dacron/ UK Sails
- Code 3 jib May 2018 Uni Titanium/ UK Sails
- Code 4 Jib Staysail May 2018 Uni Titanium/ UK Sails
- Stormjib April 2018 Dacron/ UK Sails orange
- Spinnaker S2 April 2018 SK contender/ UK Sails
- Code 0 / A1.5 May 2018 SL contender/ UK Sails
- Spinnaker S4 May 2018 SK contender/ UK Sails
- Carbon mast and boom with custom designed sections build by Ceilidh Composites.
- 2x carbon spreaders and Dyform rigging.
- Double backstay to accommodate fathead mainsail.
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Carbon vang.
- Carbo profoil Racing Unit 1
- Halyards and trim lines from Marlow, D2 Grand Prix 78 and D12 Excel.
Harken, Whichard, Ropeye, Spinlock and Marlow deck package.
- All Harken Performa winches (40/46): 2x Primary, 2x Mainsheet, 2x Pit, 2x Backstay.
- 6x Spinlock stoppers for Halyards and reefing lines.
- Transverse Harken jibtracks with under deck adjustment.
- Mainsail traveller with underdeck adjustment exiting at mainsheet trimmer position.
- 2x Stainless footrests in cockpit and multiple custom Harken fairleads
- Custom black stainless stanchions, pulpit and pushpits.
- Stainless lifeline to ISAF specifications.
- Lewmar forward hatch and 2x portlights in cockpit sides.
- U-Dek foam nonskid on cockpit floor.
- Sheets and trim lines from Marlow, D2 Grand Prix 78 and D12 Excel
- Custom black stainless stanchions, pulpit and pushpits.
- Stainless lifeline to ISAF and OSR specifications.
- Dedicated liferaft locker underneath cockpit floor.
- Safetykit compliant with OSR Category 3 (a.o. anchor, flares, rig cutter, spares, toolbox, 2 fire extinguishers, lifebuoy…)