Four Winns 278 Vista from 2006 for sale!
Basisgegevens van de Four Winns 278 Vista
- Verkoper:Bach Yachting
- Merk:Four Winns
- Model:278 Vista
- Extra categorie:Speed- en sportboten
- Lengte:8.70 m
- Breedte:2.59 m
- Diepgang:109 cm
- Variabele diepgang:Nee
- Land: Kroatië
- Te bekijken in verkoophaven/showroom: Nee , (elders)
- Prijs:€ 40.000 incl. BTW
- Accountmanager: Bach Yachting
- Bootspecificaties in PDF: Download hier
First owner boat, VAT paid, registered under Croatian flag.
The boat was never chartered or loaned.
Featuring a Volvo Penta 8.1 GI-G petrol engine with only 350 working hours, and 276 kW power.
Engine service and antifouling done in June 2019.
Additional pictures available on request.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
The Vista model of boats is Four Winns express cruiser line. These overnighters range from trailerable models to the stunning 458 flagship. The 278 is the largest boat in the pocket cruiser segment due to her beam of only 8 feet, 6 inches.
The boat's cabin is just right for a couple or small family. A convertible dinette at the forepeak sleeps two people, while a small aft cabin offers room for two more. The port side galley provides just enough storage space for a weekend cruise along with a microwave oven, and a single burner cook top. The counter top has a granite like solid surface with a molded sink built in.
Under the work surface is a refrigerator for food and beverages storage. The cabin also features a fully lined head compartment with toilet, shower nozzle with curtain, and a compact vanity with sink.
Top side, the 278 has cockpit seating for four adults, a removable snack table and can convert into a sun pad. A mini wet bar is to port and offers up a fresh water sink and a removable cooler that is situated in a nook below the counter top. To starboard, the boats helm gets a mixture of class and aviation styling. Gauges are placed around the optional Raymarine Chartplotter and below a Danforth compass. Switches are located on either side of the steering wheel and there is easy access to the stereo controls.
Jumping to the foredeck is a set of molded steps and a large windshield pass-through. The deck provides a good, non-slip surface and a slopping bow rail for safety. A pair of cushions can be placed here to maximize your sun pad potential and lounge space. All the way up front is an anchor locker and roller.
Klik hier voor meer informatie
- Diepgang: 109 cm
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Four Winns (USA)
- Lenght overall (m.): 8.70
- Beam: 2.59
- Draft: 1.09
- Number of engines: 1
- Model: Volvo Penta 8.1 GI-G (Petrol)
- Power: 276 kW
- Working hours: 350
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 320
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 80
4 berths, 1 head
- V-shaped saloon settee with removable saloon table that can be converted to double bed, including cushion
- Double bed in aft
- Head with manual Jabsco toilet, washbasin, shower and large mirror mounted on door
- Refrigerator Isotherm
- Electric stove
- GPS Chartplotter Raymarine RC435i (cockpit)
- VHF Radio Northstar Explorer 710
- Compass Danforth
- Electric windlass Maxwell
- Electric bilge pump
- Fresh water pump
- CD Player Kenwood (USB Input), stereo can be controlled from steering position
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeaker Clarion
- Batteries (From 2019)
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- U-shaped cockpit settee with renewed cushions
- Cockpit table (removable)
- 2 Captain's chair
- Steering wheel
- Anchor with chain
- Sink in cockpit
- Stern shower (warm/cold water)
- Aft storage
- Bimini top
- Cockpit tent
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform
- Trim tabs
- Fire extinguisher
- Radar reflector
- Slaapplaatsen: Vast: 0