1x lombardini 33 hp diesel 4 cyl.. netta condition underneath hold so ready to sail, underwater hull treated with epoxy so waterproof.
Basic data of the Peterson Open Boot
- Seller:Zijlmans Jachtbouw
- Model:Open Boot
- Motorization:1x lombardini 33 hp diesel 4 cyl.
- Category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Additional category:Tender
- Year of construction:1936
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Trailerable
- Length:22.97 feet
- Width:5.91 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:100 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 15.741 VAT Paid (€ 17.700 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
neat boat you would not say that this of year 1936 would be the engine is well maintained, also new cushion and tarpaulin, full tent there, tiller and good pega trailer, boat sails about 19 km per hour so license not required.
underwater hull is treated with epoxy so the hull is waterproof.
Click here for more information
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Deck construction: Wood
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 1 m
- Minimum height: 80 cm
- Draught: 50 cm
Steering system: Wheel
can also be steered with tiller
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- Berths: fixed: 2