Perkins Sabre M225 Ti. Puffin 70 feet Centerboard, designed by Olivier van Meer Yacht Design and fitted with the cleverly constructed retractable centerboard throat
Basic data of the Puffin 70 Feet Centerboard
- Seller:Yachtfull International
- Model:70 Feet Centerboard
- Motorization:Perkins Sabre M225 Ti
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2015
- Experience: Family holidays, Shallow waters
- Length:69.88 feet
- Width:17.81 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:2650 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 889.350 VAT Paid (€ 1.000.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Joeri Saly
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
About Puffin 70 ft Centerboard
Puffin 70 feet Centerboard, designed by Olivier van Meer Yacht Design and fitted with the cleverly constructed retractable centerboard throat, (1.50 throat up and 3.30 throat down) which has made yachts like the renowned Puffin so popular. Because of its shallow draught, the ship has almost unlimited access which is quite unique for a 70 footer.
All sails handled by electric operated furlers combined with electric winches so she is easily handled by one or two people at all times despite its size and even in the most extreme weather conditions.
The deck-house has been designed to ensure a commodious "deck-saloon" with a marvellous panoramic view and second steering position. 4
Equipped with strong a Perkins Sabre M225 Ti diesel engine, B&G navigational equipment, central heating system, bow and stern thruster.
Perfectly set up for short handed long-range cruising or live onboard.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 26.5 m
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 150 cm
- Berths: fixed: 8