beautiful service. Outboard Motor
Basic data of the Delphia 26
- Seller:White Whale Yachtbrokers - Vinkeveen
- Ship's name:Atlantis
- Motorization:beautiful service
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:2012
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Trailerable, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:25.59 feet
- Width:9.51 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:175 cm
- Berths:2fixed, 2 additional, 1 for staff
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Sassenheim (NL)
- Price:£ 34.244 VAT Paid (€ 37.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This boat comes from the largest Polish shipyard in the history of Polish boat building and this shipyard is called "Delphia Yachts".
The current owner of Delphia Yachts, Wojciech Kot, in Brest, works with his team in a Breton port on the Atlantic coast. The designer Andrzej Skrzat designed the entire Delphia line. The shipyard Delphia Yachts as a yacht manufacturer is located in Olecko, Poland. Delphia Yachts was founded in 1990 by the brothers Piotr and Wojciech Kot. With a production of more than 150 units per year, it is the largest manufacturer of sailing boats in Poland. In June 2012 Delphia Yachts took over Maxi Yachts of Sweden .
Because many Polish shipyards cooperate with many large international boat brands, a takeover became predictable.
In 2018 the company was taken over by the French boat manufacturer Beneteau,
This model the Delphia 26 is nominated for the title European yacht of the year 2009. 7.80 meters long and still plenty of space! Beds of 2.1mtr long. And ironable mast.
This Delphia 26 is also equipped with a full options package and offers a nicely balanced combination of advantages; good quality, comfortable interior, safe sailing and ease of handling. The familiar hull shape ensures not only a high stability but also an exceptionally practical and spacious interior in the segment of the 26-feet boats with her 2x double beds and separate toilet. This Delphia 26 is very well equipped and well maintained. With her shallow draft, retractable rudder you can sail many sailing areas...
The spacious cockpit can accommodate up to 6 people and inside can sleep up to 5 people! The wet room is located on the starboard side, here is also room for wet (sailing) clothes. On the port side is a galley with cooking facilities and a sink.
Full Options performed by 1 man to operate fixed ironing system, stern chair seats, Fully battened mainsail, lazy bag instead of hood, furling jib with UV strip, furling jib cover, BBM with alternator for battery charging, compressor cooling drawer (very low power consumption), fuel tank hidden in box, speed, depth and wind gauge coupled
New price 58000
Would you like a viewing or an appointment for a trial run? Feel free to call your yacht broker of White Whale Yachtbrokers Pieter Pepping 0653345219 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Delphia Yachts
- Shipyard: Delphia Yachts
- CE-category: C
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Draught: 110 cm
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Lifting keel
- Headroom: 175 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2 crew: 1
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Color upholstery: Blue