1x Volvo Penta, D6 - 435, 435 HP. Marex 370 Aft. Cabin Cruiser.
Basic data of the Marex 370 Aft. Cabin Cruiser
- Seller:White Whale Yachtbrokers - Limburg
- Model:370 Aft. Cabin Cruiser
- Motorization:1x Volvo Penta, D6 - 435, 435 HP
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2012
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:37.30 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:350 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Roermond (NL)
- Price:£ 229.452 VAT Paid (€ 258.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Marex 370 Aft Cabin Cruiser, from the Norwegian Marex yard, is a true marvel of space among (sport) Cruisers thanks to its efficient layout. Boats from this yard are known for their quality, finish and high comfort level. The example we offer you is a freshwater boat and is in a very good condition.
Through the integrated swimming platform you will reach the spacious deck where a comfortable U-shaped bench offers enough space for you and your guests. The large windows provide a great view all around and with the sliding roof open you immediately get the free "cabriolet" feeling. Opposite this is a galley with a practical layout. Further to the front is a well-equipped cockpit with a comfortable steering chair. In the aft cabin, which you reach through a door next to the sun bed, the windows placed all around provide a light and spacious feel. Here, sleeping accommodation has been created for three people by means of a single bed and a double bed, including storage space for personal items and a spacious washbasin for freshening up. Next to the steering position you can reach the living space below decks via an easily passable staircase. Here you have access to a separate shower and a spacious toilet with washbasin. In the point is the owner's cabin with a large double bed and storage space for personal items. A space behind the shower, under the deck, can serve as a sixth bed or storage space. A hot air heating system ensures that you can also enjoy this yacht on cooler days.
With this Marex 370 Aft Cabin Cruiser you have a very large sailing area at your disposal, both the inland waterways and a sea voyage are among the possibilities. With her low clearance height and shallow draft, the Frisian lakes or the French canals are no problem. Or a beautiful journey along the coast. With this seaworthy cruiser it is all possible! A heavy Volvo diesel engine of 435 HP and a bow and stern thruster, including remote control, ensure that this yacht is pleasant to sail and manoeuvre, both at high speed and when cruising peacefully!
For more information about the Marex 370 Aft Cabin Cruiser, or to make an appointment, please contact our office in Limburg.
Making an appointment for a viewing is always recommended, then we certainly have time for you!
Your yacht broker is Ron Priem. Tel: +31 (0) 627 091 056 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We like to help you!
Click here for more information
- CE-category: B
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Windows: Alu Frames / Tinted Glass.
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 3.5 m
- Minimum height: 300 cm
- Draught: 100 cm
Displacement: 7,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Incl. adjustable steering wheel.
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
Trimflaps: Volvo Penta
2nd Owner / Freshwater Ship / Stored inside every winter.
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 6
- Type interior: Modern, wood look
- Water tank & material: 320 litre
- Water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank: 180 Litre Stainless steel
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Boiler 60 Ltr. via engine and 220V.
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
separate indoor shower and outdoor shower.
- Toilets: 1 Vacuum
- Television: 2x Akai full HD / incl. DVD ( in saloon with lift ).
- Radio/CD player: Sony.
- DVD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: Gas.
- Fridge & power source: 130 Litre Electric
Freezer: 35 Litre
Freezer-drawer under steering position.
Heating: hot air
Eberspächer 4 Kw.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D6 - 435
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 435 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,280
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
2x 325 Ltr.
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 650 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 28 knots
- Fuel tank gauge: Volvo Penta
- Tachometer: Volvo Penta
- Oil pressure gauge: Volvo Penta
- Temperature gauge: Volvo Penta
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side Power SE80 / 185T
Stern thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side Power SE80 / 185T
8x 95 Ah.
Battery charger: 100 A
- Battery monitor:
Inverter: 2.500 Watt
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Navigation lights:
- Charts, guides:
- GPS: Raymarine E 120 Hybride Touch
- Chart plotter: Raymarine E120 Hybride Touch
- Anchors & material: 1 x
Anchor windlass: Electric
Incl. remote control.
- Outdoor cushions: Incl. sun cushions.
- Sea rails: STAINLESS STEEL.
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
Wheelhouse with sliding roof and folding tent aft.
Teak decks in cockpit, gangways and swimming platform.
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: