Mercury 40PK outboard. NEW
Basic data of the Marine Home 32 TINY - Pontoonboot
- Seller:Watersport Paradise
- Reference:NK XXXXXXX
- Brand:Marine Home
- Model:32 TINY - Pontoonboot
- Motorization:Mercury 40PK outboard
- Category:Multihull motor boat
- Year of construction:2020
- Length:34.65 feet
- Width:13.78 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 123.963 VAT Not paid (€ 137.500 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Now available immediately! The Marin Home 32 Tiny. - To be visited by appointment!
The MarinHome is equipped with a Mercury 40PK outboard which contributes to the ultimate freedom on the water!
The MarinHome 32 Tiny is the youngest descendant of a beautiful family of MarinHomes. Also in this boat we recognize the craftsmanship of Gielissen Shipyard in every detail. This compact holiday home is a picture in the harbour and at the same time a clear statement: less is more.
Tiny houses can look forward to an enormous popularity. This concept, which is characterised by a modest size, low energy consumption and a very well thought-out layout, has been translated to the water. The MarinHome 32 Tiny is the most compact boat in the MarinHome family, but is certainly no less popular than its big brothers in terms of finish, comfort and living pleasure.
The MarinHome 32 Tiny has a semi-covered foredeck. Through a sliding door you reach the living room with an open 'kitchen' consisting of a smart and compact kitchen unit in a fresh colour with hob, microwave and a Liebherr fridge. The hallway takes us to the bedroom with optional a spacious wardrobe. Here you have access to the bathroom with shower and toilet, a technical room and the aft deck of the Tiny.
Standard equipped with:
- 32m² living comfort (incl. the deck)
- Suitable for: 2 persons.
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of rooms: 2
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Completely delivered
- Terrace: 2
- Aluminium pontoon
- Aluminium railing
- Insulated floor and roof
- Fixed shore connection for electricity, water and sewerage
- Insulated walls
- Front and rear terrace
- Aluminium exterior frames
- Heating by means of infrared panels
- Fully finished with skirting boards and wall finishes, Infrared heating and compact kitchen unit
Click here for more information
- Draught: 40 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0