Vetus 16 HP. Iconic classic of the famous American designer William H. Tripp. Built at the Amsterdam shipyard G. de Vries Lensch.
Basic data of the De Vries Lentsch Tripp Lentsch 29
- Seller:Van Veen and sons VOF
- Brand:De Vries Lentsch
- Model:Tripp Lentsch 29
- Ship's name:Lady Ann
- Motorization:Vetus 16 HP
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1963
- Last refit:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:28.87 feet
- Width:8.86 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Account Manager: Gerben van Veen
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Iconic classic of the famous American designer William H. Tripp. Built at the Amsterdam shipyard G. de Vries Lensch.
This little ship has been refitted in 2020:
- Completely in the two comp. professionally shod.
- Anchor hatch manufactured in it.
- New foredeck and partly gangway in vinylester and foam.
- Another (second hand) Vetus 16 HP with new propeller shaft installed.
- All bronze fittings on deck re-chromed.
- New glass in the windows.
- All varnish stripped, sanded and built up with two comp. varnish.
- New antislip on deck and superstructure.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Willam Tripp
- Shipyard: De Vries Lensch
- Hull number: 21
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: S-shaped
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Draught: 140 cm
- Displacement: 3,500 kg
- Ballast: 1,362 kg
- Steering system: Helm
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Full keel
- Headroom: 180 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4