New Highfield CL360 with EVA Teak floor, available from stock!
Basic data of the Highfield 360 Classic
- Seller:Van Leeuwen Boten BV
- Model:360 Classic
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Year of construction:2022
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Quiet, electric motorboating, Trailerable, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:11.81 feet
- Width:5.58 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 3.784 VAT Paid (€ 4.255 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Account Manager: Laurens Elenbaas
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The high-quality finish and luxurious look belies the fact that this series of tenders is designed to work hard. A durable aluminum hull combined with full-length keel guards make these ideal for those beach-hopping days with friends and family.
The large weight savings achieved compared to similar GRP tenders means you'll enjoy impressive performance with smaller engines, and with excellent payload, the Classic series truly offers a tender for everyone.
The optional FCT console allows forward steering control for greater comfort and ease of navigation.
The hulls of the Classics are made of 2.5mm thick powder-coated marine-grade aluminum. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
This boat comes standard with an EVA Teak floor!
Also available with engine and trailer!
Click here for more information
- Designer: Highfield
- CE-category: C
- CE max weight: 561 kg
- CE max engine: 30 hp
- Passenger capacity: 6
- Original new price: 4255 eur
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: Grey
- Deck construction: Pvc
- Draught: 20 cm