Perkins-Sabre type M215C 209PK. Classic steel motoryacht, Nadim
Basic data of the Klassiek Motoryacht Motor Yacht
- Seller:Tradewind Yachts
- Brand:Klassiek Motoryacht
- Model:Motor Yacht
- Ship's name:Nadim
- Motorization:Perkins-Sabre type M215C 209PK
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2002
- Experience: Family holidays, Blue water cruising, seagoing
- Length:63.32 feet
- Width:16.40 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Belgium
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 529.163 VAT Paid (€ 595.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Connie
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Nadim is a contemporary classic motor yacht.
A professional seagoing vessel equipped for long term cruising.
Designed by Vripack Yachting International in Sneek (Netherlands)
Nadim offers a very high standard of comfort to owners and guests
A spacious owner’s cabin with a private shower compartment and plenty of storage.
A guest cabin with 2 single berths and a compact cabin with two bunk beds.
The salon together with the galley is located in the afterpart the upper forward part houses the wheelhouse with a dining area positioned to port side.
The interior is beautifully crafted in light teak and has a contemporary look
Click here for more information
- Draught: 138 cm