Petter 2-cylinder. one of the most beautiful Bakdekkers of the Zeeland waters
Basic data of the Bakdekker Bakdekker, Weekendkruiser, Kajuit
- Seller:Tradewind Yachts
- Model:Bakdekker, Weekendkruiser, Kajuit
- Motorization:Petter 2-cylinder
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1920
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:24.28 feet
- Width:7.38 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 30.683 VAT Paid (€ 34.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tradewind Yachts
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This is one of the most beautiful Bakdekkers of Zeeland's waters. Truly magnificent for canals work, IJsselmeer or Friesland. When you hear her turn, you're sold.
The whole front is engine room with a very well running Petter 2-cylinder in it, the engine has a closed cooling system with dry exhaust.
The ship is from ca. 1920 and under the waterline professionally doubled. It has a teak, well lockable cabin with bronze windows (a.o. 2x opening drop). It has a lot of heavy bronze fittings and is equipped with anchor winch with chain and stainless steel anchor, fishfinder/depth gauge.
The deck has a self-draining cockpit with beating.
The clearance height is only 1.75 meters because of the very easy to lower mast.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 80 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0