Yanmar type 1GM10. Excellent for inland waterways, Designer Martin Bekebrede Jacjtarchitect at workum. In very good condition
Basic data of the Gaffelzeilsloep 1994
- Seller:Tradewind Yachts
- Ship's name:Froukje
- Motorization:Yanmar type 1GM10
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1994
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:20.01 feet
- Width:7.55 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:730 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 11.339 VAT Paid (€ 12.750 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tradewind Yachts
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
"Froukje" belongs to the 20 ft. gaff sailboat
Built in 1994 at workum by Toon Jansen bootbouw
Designer: Martin Bekebrede Hunting Architect.
Material: Bruynzeel suture wood with Lloyds approval and Iroko wood durability class 1.
Keel, rafters, stern, cabin superstructure, mountain timber, mast sleeve, rudder, and tiller from Iroko.
Keel: weighted with lead.
Deck: 12 mm finished with teak parts of 10 mm and Sikaflex back seams.
Starboard and logs were replaced by teak together with the deck in 2002.
Fittings: Iron scraped, painted black with Hammerrite
Staging: STAINLESS STEEL
Rigging: Dacron made by Miller in Grou.
Engine: Yanmar 10GM
Click here for more information
- Designer: Martin Bekebrede
- Shipyard: Toon Jansen bootbouw
- Vertical clearance: 7.3 m
- Draught: 80 cm