8HP Yamaha outboard engine. Big is the success of the Drascombe Coaster, born out of the Longboat Cruiser.
Basic data of the Drascombe Coaster
- Seller:Tradewind Yachts
- Ship's name:Potter
- Motorization:8HP Yamaha outboard engine
- Category:Open sailing boat
- Year of construction:1997
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:21.75 feet
- Width:6.56 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 14.859 VAT Paid (€ 16.500 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Account Manager: Tradewind Yachts
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Big is the success of the Drascombe Coaster, created in 1978 from the Longboat Cruiser.
The 6.63 m long, 2 m wide, 0.30/1.30 m deep, 500 kg water displacement, with 14 m² sail rigged, Longboat Cruiser was transformed into a Coaster by placing on the same hull a rounder superstructure, watertight cockpit with longer aft deck, wider side decks and bridge deck, and 15.22 m² sail. Where in the Cruiser-cabin a heavy water giving up -but very strong- sword box dominates the stage, the Coaster has a practically watertight sword box. The space under the substantial bridge deck is pulled by the cabin, you can sleep on the cockpit benches and the aft has hatches on the cockpit benches so that everything is easily accessible and cockpit water does not run away to the back. this beautiful little boat has a fully boarded interior, anti condensation insulation, party gate at the front and extra long oars.
Specification Drascombe Coaster "Potter"
- Boom under the mainsail. (Technically it can also be sailed without a boom).
- 2nd mainsail (bigger)
- Teak anchor box on foredeck
- Anchor on bow with lead weighted line.
- 2 Rowing belts and 3 rowing balls
- GPS on support
- Scotsman's compass
- 2 bilge pumps (indoor / outdoor)
- Teak removable ventilation ring in front window.
- Interior panelling
- Cards table
- Interior cabinets
- Fenders and lanyards
- Tube cover (the Freezer with stainless steel frame)
- Tent shelter
- Full winter tent
- Freewheel tilt trailer
- 8HP Yamaha outboard engine
- 2 steel fuel tanks of +/- 11 Liter
Click here for more information
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 30 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2