Volvo Penta 50HP. Very versatile boat for both anglers and pleasure boaters
Basic data of the Sciallino 20
- Seller:Tradewind Yachts
- Ship's name:Piccola
- Motorization:Volvo Penta 50HP
- Category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1994
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:19.42 feet
- Width:8.20 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 23.123 VAT Paid (€ 26.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tradewind Yachts
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
A very well maintained boat.
The large cockpit and gangways make the Sciallino very suitable for anglers and other water sports.
But certainly also for pleasure cruising.
Under deck there is a small cabin with a sleeping place for 2 persons (with new cushions), a toilet and a refrigerator.
This Sciallino is equipped with an inboard diesel engine of 50 HP
There is also a cockpit tent and a small tarpaulin to close only the wheelhouse.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 50 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2