1MG10 Yanmar. Selway Fisher design, trailerable sailboat, Lug Yawl rigged, 2nd owner.
Basic data of the Selway Fisher Beaumaris 24'
- Seller:Tradewind Yachts
- Model:Beaumaris 24'
- Ship's name:Plover
- Motorization:1MG10 Yanmar
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1997
- Material:Epoxy composite
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Trailerable
- Length:23.49 feet
- Width:7.51 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 11.136 VAT Paid (€ 12.750 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tradewind Yachts
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
With her Lug Yawl / Romilly - Roxanne rigging, the Beaumaris 24' is a very special sailing yacht. The current owner bought it from the first one in 2006 and has full documentation on construction and maintenance. The Selway Fisher design was built in 1997 at the Farrow and Chambers shipyard in South Humberside, famous builders of wooden sailboats.
With a galley, toilet, 4 berths and a spacious cockpit it is an ideal boat for short and longer trips. The shallow draught makes the yacht very frightening for the waters of Zeeland, Wadden and IJsselmer, but also coastal waters and the North Sea are certainly accessible.
The sailing yacht has two carbone masts. The total sail area is 24,8m² and there are Harken winches. The boat has a depth sounder. It's a long keel with inboard engine.
The price is without trailer. It's on the UK license plate.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Selway Fisher
- Shipyard: Farrow and Chambers werf in South Humberside
- CE max weight: 1,460 kg
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Deck colour: White
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Draught: 76 cm
- Minimum draught: 76 cm
- Displacement: 1,460 kg
- Ballast: 475 kg
- Steering system: Helm
- Berths: fixed: 0