2GM Yanmar, 20 hp. Very well maintained Cornish Yawl, fully equipped, from 1st owner.
Basic data of the Cornish Crabber Yawl 24'
- Seller:Tradewind Yachts
- Model:Yawl 24'
- Motorization:2GM Yanmar, 20 hp
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1993
- Last refit:2004
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Family holidays, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:24.51 feet
- Width:8.50 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 58.276 VAT Paid (€ 65.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tradewind Yachts
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Cornish Yawl was built at Cornish-Crabbers Rock, Wadebridge, England with construction number CY38 and supplied by Cornwall Boats at Winkel. The boat has always been inside a heated shed in winter.
This sailboat is 100% seaworthy and easy to sail Single Handed because everything can be operated from the cockpit. The Yawl rigging can be sailed in all weather conditions. Also on the engine, this long-keeler with centreboard is very well maneuverable and can be turned around the axis.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Cornish-Crabbers Rock
- Hull number: CY38
Hull shape: Chine
- Hull colour: Green
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Superstructure: polyester
- Windows: 2 English windows with tempered sun protection glass 6 mm
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 153 cm
- Maximum draught: 153 cm
Displacement: 3.5 tonnes
Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
Keel/Lee board: Full keel
long keel with centreboard
Original mud flats with removable bathing ladder step teak.
- Layout and spaces inside: 1
- Headroom: yeah
Berths: fixed: 0
- Type interior: blue
- Curtains: blue
- Water tank & material: 100 lt drinking water tank with foot pump operation,
underwater pump toilet with switchable fan in toilet area
- Radio/CD player: 1
- Cooker & fuel: Origo 3000 2-burner semi cardanic
- Fridge & power source: 1
Heating: hot air
hot air heating Eberspacher
> carpentry: Rob Fritz Lelystad 2004
> upholstery: Zaalberg Nunspeet 2004
Electric pump by means of tap on sink.
2 extra ventilators at mast for the front below
. Front with extra cushions and double bed.
Ventilation porthole in navigation cage.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 2GM
- Year: 1993
- Power: 20 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 40 l
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge:
- Navigation lights:
Rig and sails
- Furling foresail: Rakes forestay furling roller reefing unit 100
- Flying jib: Rake reef with 3rd hand talie can also be used as top end or (hoisting line) for mast and boatswain seat.
- Winches: 6 Racks selftailing winches
Hog walking mitten..
Sails: cream-coloured mainsail jib and mizzen (2 sets of sails of which 1 set is still unused), retractable bowsprit protruding fixed by waterstay with double yoke and lever tensioners, sprinkler for ironable mast and stainless steel stay cross tensioners for easy setting and ironing,
- Anchors & material: 2
- Anchor windlass: Stainless steel anchor winch for chain and rope safe for 8mm 50 m
- Sea rails: STAINLESS STEEL
Pipe hood/sprayhood aft tent and sail hoods for jib and jib, all cream coloured
Stainless steel chain anchor ploughshare QOR 25 kg.
Spare anchor Fortis FX11-3,2kg to be used with troll 50 m.
Electric sword winch for towing sword controllable variable with hand control and fire protection switch from the cockpit.
Whale hand bilge pump in the cockpit.