Kubota 4 cylinder diesel, 38 HP. Complete Sollux 24 with open cockpit, round seat and sun deck
Basic data of the Sollux 24 Spitsgatter
- Seller:Strada Watersport
- Model:24 Spitsgatter
- Motorization:Kubota 4 cylinder diesel, 38 HP
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Tender
- Year of construction:1984
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:23.62 feet
- Width:8.69 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:210 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Account Manager: Strada Watersport
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Spacious Sollux 24 Norwegian spitsgatter with open cockpit.
The round seat in the cockpit can be converted into a sun deck (or extra beds)
In the cockpit is located under the seats a kitchenette with gas stove and a sink.
The cabin is for the length of the boat very spacious to mention, the bank can be converted to 2 generous berths.
Lockable toilet is available.
The Sollux is powered by a reliable 4 cylinder Kubota diesel engine with 38 HP.
The tent is recent and is in excellent condition.
The polyester hull is also in excellent condition.
However to get this sollux completely in top condition there is some (interior) work to be done.
Think of refreshing the paintwork, and the upholstery is dated.
But an excellent basis for immediate sailing.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 2.1 m
- Draught: 70 cm
- Berths: Extra: 2