Volvo TMD30 68 HP. Neat Nidelv 26 AK with well thought-out layout, 5 sleeping places
Basic data of the Nidelv 26 AK Spitsgatter
- Seller:Strada Watersport
- Model:26 AK Spitsgatter
- Motorization:Volvo TMD30 68 HP
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1984
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Family holidays, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.57 feet
- Width:9.35 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:240 cm
- Beds:3fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 23.790 VAT Paid (€ 26.750 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Strada Watersport
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Nette Nidelv 26 AK, Norwegian Spitsgatter, built in 1984.
The Nidelv 26 is probably the best known Norwegian spitsgatter on the market.
That is not so strange, she is very practical, and has 5 berths, a spacious open cockpit, L-seat in cockpit.
Also the sailing characteristics are excellent, she is propelled by a solid 4 cylinder Volvo Penta diesel engine with 68 HP (2400 operating hours).
This model is equipped with hydraulic steering, has neat upholstery, woodwork is in good condition.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 2.4 m
- Draught: 70 cm
- Berths: fixed: 3 Extra: 2