Solé Mitsubishi 29HP 3-cylinder. The CAB is the original tender. See Epco on Watersport-TV. This boat has luxury cushions, a fridge and sun deck. And is standard complete and ready to
Basic data of the Verkocht - The CAB
- Seller:Sloep.nl - Menken Maritiem BV
- Brand:Verkocht -
- Model:The CAB
- Motorization:Solé Mitsubishi 29HP 3-cylinder
- Year of construction:2021
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:18.86 feet
- Width:6.99 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:105 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 43.676 VAT Paid (€ 49.110 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bernard Menken
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Will you sail away this spring with this new The CAB? The very first tender in the Netherlands continues to set the standard. Super quiet 3-cylinder diesel engine. Why is it so quiet? Not because of the good insulation! It all starts with a heavy hull, so thick laminate. Then a heavy foundation. Then you have to think about the alignment and the right power handling around the propeller shaft installation. And finally heavy insulation. But if you don't do 1 to 4, 5 makes little sense.
The standard boat is ready to sail and upholstered. What more could you want?
Fixed navigation lights, stainless steel refrigerator drawer, sun deck, luxurious charcoal cushions and an exhaust alarm perhaps?
Then this is the one! Off white with black fascia.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 1.05 m
- Draught: 60 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0 Extra: 2