Year of construction 1993
Material GRP (Polyester)
Length 105.97 feet
Width 22.6 feet
Basic data of the Westport 32m
- Seller:Sea Independent
- Ship's name:Tweener
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1993
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:105.97 feet
- Width:22.60 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: United States
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Marina del Rey, CA, USA
- Price:£ 2.641.746 VAT Not paid ($ 3.495.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Marcel Borgmann
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: TWEENER is a fine example of one of the most successful interior configurations of this size yacht ever designed. This 106' Westship has five owner and guest staterooms, all ensuite, plus captain's cabin and (2) crew cabins with bunks, country kitchen, formal dining, large saloon, aft deck, and fishing cockpit. She has fresh paint, fresh engines and generators, and freshly updated interior and entertainment centers. This is an excellent opportunity to have a fresh yacht, ready to cruise now. TWEENER is lying on the west coast and hero in an LLC.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Jack Sarin
- Shipyard: Westport Shipyard, Inc.
- Draught: 183 cm
- Displacement: 130 Tons
- Comments: TWEENER is a fine example of one of the most successful interior configurations of this size yacht ever designed. This 106' Westship has five owner and guest staterooms, all ensuite, plus captain's cabin and (2) crew cabins with bunks, country kitchen, formal dining, large saloon, aft deck, and fishing cockpit. She has fresh paint, fresh engines and generators, and freshly updated interior and entertainment centers. This is an excellent opportunity to have a fresh yacht, ready to cruise now. TWEENER is lying on the west coast and hero in an LLC.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Comments: Fresh Water Tanks: (850 Gallons), Fuel Tanks: (5000 Gallons), Holding Tanks: (200 Gallons) TWEENER recently underwent a COMPLETE refit - new interior, electronics, exterior canvas & cushions, two new generators (complete W/6 overhaul both engines & transmissions), new bottom, complete paint job and interior woodwork was refinished in a beautiful dark rosewood. She sleeps (10) guests in (5) staterooms with an additional (3) staterooms for (4) crew aft. All guest staterooms have ensuite heads and entertainment centers. SALON The salon with large custom built settee with overstuffed cushions takes advantage of the full 23' beam, providing generous space for owners and guests. New flat screen TVs throughout w/universal remote control State-of-the-art entertainment system with Denon 7.1 channel receiver IPod docking station & Apple TV (all controlled by a single Smart Remote) Fully equipped wet bar (large, curved) with custom bar chairs Refrigerator and icemaker Storage Day head with marble countertops & Jado fixtures Kenmore wine cooler (holds up to 40 bottles) Salon Dining Formal dining for up to (8) guests at the forward end of the salon Custom lighting throughout GALLEY The full beam "Country Kitchen" style galley is fully equipped and seats up to (8) guests in a comfortable, less formal dining area. New granite countertops (2011) Counter space and storage KitchenAid dishwasher KitchenAid trash compactor Frigidaire self-cleaning convection oven (new 2015) 4-burner cooktop GE Microwave oven Pull-out pantry KitchenAid SUBRA48 refrigerator/freezer (new 2011) Double stainless steel Franke sink with disposal (new 2011) Samsung 42" LED flat screen TV Sony CD/DVD player Ceiling speakers with volume controls Custom lighting throughout MASTER STATEROOM King-sized berth w/storage below Granite countertops 14-drawer desk Cedar lined walk-in closet Personal safe Entertainment center with 60" flat screen TV, DVD player, surround sound Built-in vanity MATTER HEAD His & hers heads Walk-through shower (new 2011) Custom LED lighting throughout GUEST STATEROOMS All (4) staterooms are well kept and nicely appointed, sleeping up to (8) guests. With two staterooms located midships near the master and two staterooms forward of the galley, there is enough room to handle a large number of guests. Midships Queen Stateroom: Queen berth w/storage below, ensuite head & entertainment system with 24" Sharp LCD TV. Midships Guest Twin Stateroom: (2) twin berths, ensuite head & entertainment system with 24" Sharp LCD TV Forward Guest Stateroom: Large double berth, ensuite head & entertainment system with 24" Sharp LCD TV Forward V-Berth Stateroom: (2) twin v-berths w/storage below, ensuite head & entertainment system with 36" Samsung LCD TV A laundry facility is located in the forward v-berth head and consists of a Whirlpool stackable washer/dryer (new 7/15). CREW QUARTERS The crew quarters consist of a captain's cabin and (2) individual crew cabins. The captain's quarters has a large double berth. The first & second crew stateroom each have a single bunk which allows for flexible crew arrangements. All staterooms have their own TV & DVD players. This area (as well as the engine room) is accessed from the cockpit via a watertight door. Also included is a Kenmore washer (new 2015) & Whirlpool dryer.
- Brand: 2x MTU Engine Model: 8V396TE94TB
- Power: 2x1525 HP
- Engine hours: 1400
- Max speed: 21 Club
- Cruising speed: 19 Club
- Comments: ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT (2) MTU 8V396TE94 diesels, 1525HP, 1400 hrs SMOH ZF BW255 transmissions (2.33:1 Drive) (2) 60KW Phasor Generators (2011) ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT (2) 100amp Single-phase shore cords (1 on a Glendinning reel) for shore power (2) Additional 100amp receptacles are located on the bow (2) Phasor 60kw generators (installed August 2011) 60-Cycle (Hz) throughout 14' Novurania with 60HP Yamaha Yamaha Jet Ski, GP1300R ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT EPIRB (Type Rapid fix) 12-Man Givens life raft Refit started in October, 2011 New Paint job Generators (2011) New zincs (2015) Installed wireless Internet (2015) New washer & dryer in guest area Stabilizers serviced (2015) New Bottom Paint and Service (6/15)
Navigation and electronics
- Comments: PILOTHOUSE The raised pilothouse features excellent visibility with large wrap-around windows and an elevated settee with custom made table. Well-equipped and decorated, this is an efficient place for the captain & crew to work while allowing guests to relax and enjoy the view. Underneath the pilothouse there is a large storage area with an extra freezer and refrigerator (both are Sub Zero), electronics, & extra storage and HP desktop communication computer. NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS Furuno GP150 x2 XM Weather Worx Furuno FA-50 AIS transponder (2010) Furuno GPS GP-80 Furuno Depth Sounder RD-30 Furuno NavNet Naiad Marine Date computer control head Furuno 72NM radar x2 (one new in 2010 the other new in 2011) MTU Electronic main engine gauges ComNav 2001 autopilot (1) ICOM ICM604 VHF (2010) (1) ICOM ICM504 VHF (2010) (2) Furuno MDF12 (2) NavNet 3D monitors Furuno 526 ST-MSC7 multi-sensor transducer ComNav rudder indicator ACR RCL-100 spotlight control head Bow thruster switch ZF engine controls Alden Navtex receiver Engine room camera (new 2011) PTZ Security cameras - fixed flybridge and aft deck Single side band radio (SEA 225 HF/SSB) Westship alarm system control board Ritchie ship's compass (2) Phasor generators, electronic and start/stops Nobeltec backup navigation suite on laptop w/external monitor Communication: KVH Trac phone - Fleet 55 system Wi-Fi booster allows guests to take advantage of local providers (to be reconfigured) (3) Wireless N internet routers, C1560 WAP4410N HP OfficeJet all-in-one New Fusion Bluetooth capable/Pandora capable head unit in wheelhouse Entertainment: KVH Gyrotrac-Tracvision with US & Caribbean LNBs Fusion iPod/iPhone compatible stereo Flat screen TVs, satellite receivers, and entertainment systems throughout the vessel FLYBRIDGE The flybridge is a great outdoor entertainment area with ample seating, (2) cocktail tables, oversized Jacuzzi w/new circuit board (2015), full service wet bar with (4) bar stools, stereo system with iPod dock, TV capable w/satellite receiver. This area is protected by a bimini top and Eisenglass enclosure when needed. The Jacuzzi can be quickly covered to become a sun pad with umbrella shade to suit the guests' needs. Further aft you will find the watersports deck with a Yamaha 1300R jet ski and a 15' Novurania (w/new radio & full service). Both can be launched by the 2000lb Marquipt davit. A stainless steel propane BBQ allows the chef to expand his culinary offerings. There is also a redundant steering station with (3) helm chairs to observe the action and (2) wing stations on either side for easy docking and close-quarters maneuvering. Flybridge Electronics & Controls: Furuno 12' MFD (2) ComNav autopilot Furuno GPS (remote) Furuno Wind, speed, & depth ComNav tiller Bow thruster control (3) ComNav rudder indicator Trim tab control & indicator ICOM VHF Remote mic (2) Port & starboard wing stations consisting of Mathers controls with bow thruster and jog level control, rudder indicators. Flybridge Electrical System: (2) 100AMP single-phase shore cords (1 on a Glendenning reel) are used for shore power (2) Additional 100AMP receptacles are located on the bow (2) Phasor 60KW generators (installed 8/11) 60-Cycle (Hz) throughout
- Comments: DECK AND HULL Wired for dive compressor Cockpit storage - saloon side (2) Cockpit Maxwell winches Fresh water cockpit washdown station Single Danforth style anchor at bow Maxwell 2500 anchor windlass system Marquipt Tide Rider boarding ladder Sunbathing pad located on bow (bunny pad) w/built-in speaker Large bosun lockers center or bow Fortress backup anchor 30' chain & 300' line AFT DECK The large aft deck area with a built-in settee and freestanding chairs can accommodate ten (8) guests for dining. The owner installed a beautifully varnished custom teak table. A stainless steel spiral staircase provides outdoor access to the Flybridge. For service and entertainment, there is a full wet bar with icemaker, ample storage in port & starboard lockers, and a 42" custom motorized pop-up Samsung TV. (2015) Down the molded steps, you will find the cockpit, which is useful for fishing or water sports setup. There are oversized, reinforced deck cleats for towing up to a 35' Center Console tender (not included). You can access the large integral swim platform through the transom door. Here at the swim platform you will find (3) underwater lights, easy access to the water, built-in cockpit speakers, rod holders, & pop-up speakers, and gas tank (apx 50gal) with pneumatic pump for toys.
- Comments: REFIT New windows, rebedded, caulked and re-glazed New wall covering throughout entire vessel New headliner and lighting throughout entire vessel New mattresses throughout vessel Naiad stabilizers rebuilt and serviced New shades, black outs and shears throughout vessel New house paint including grey striping New grey boot stripe Jacuzzi controls and main unit replaced with new New motorized pop up TV in saloon New motorized pop up TV on cal deck New TVs throughout vessel New satellite TV throughout vessel New Wi-Fi throughout vessel New stainless electrical cover plates & switches throughout New Direct TV boxes throughout vessel New surround sound in salon New surround sound in master New AV equipment throughout vessel New LED lighting and dimmers/switches throughout vessel New electrical outlets, covers/switches throughout vessel New LED exterior lighting throughout vessel New underwater lighting aft New refrigerator on bridge New wing controls on bridge New windscreen on bridge New anodized seat hardware on bridge New life rings New marble on aft deck New marble in pilothouse New polish on all Corian tops New complete multi-step wax and polish of entire vessel New bottom paint (6/15) New thru hulls New zincs (6/15) New galley stove New custom flooring in crew, forward cabins, and heads New house batteries New air handlers, chillers and/or serviced New rudder cladding and service New main boat computer New complete bottom job (6/15) New contemporary cushions, sun pads, and pillows New AC vents, color matched and powder coated New bar faucet New head faucets all New shower faucets all New heads (3) All heads serviced New cabinetry hardware New engine hoses New port exhaust fan Rudder system upgraded to Tides dripless system All cameras services or replaced All tanks topped off and checked for leaks Forward water tank repaired Bilges steam cleaned Running shafts balanced Props trued All navigational equipment serviced and tested Complete A/C service or entire vessel Engines completely serviced-Scarano Marine Gens completely serviced - Scarano Marine Thrusters rebuilt Eisenglass and stainless frame polished Dinghy serviced and detailed Jet ski serviced Davit serviced VSAT serviced Safe in wheelhouse All new furnishings & accessories (2015)