Luxury motor yacht Aveline is a 31,70m (104 ft) motor yacht built in 2006 by Maiora. M/Y
Basic data of the Maiora 31DP
- Seller:Sea Independent
- Ship's name:Aveline
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Superyacht motor
- Year of construction:2006
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:103.41 feet
- Width:22.38 feet
- Draught:8 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Thailand
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Phuket, Thailand
- Price:£ 2.178.908 VAT Not paid (€ 2.450.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Marcel Borgmann
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
AVELINE is a fast cruiser, built by Fipa Italian Yachts and Maiora as the Maiora 31DP model in 2006. The luxury yacht has been exceptionally maintained by her crew and received a mini refit in 2017 that included interior and mechanical upgrades.
Showcasing a modern-style interior adorned with light oak and soothing colored furnishings, the motor yacht's interior has an open and airy feel. The luxury yacht boasts an exceptional main-deck layout that allows for guests to enjoy conversation or the entertainment system in the main salon without disturbing others while in the formal dining room. AVELINE accommodations eight guests in four luxurious staterooms which includes a master suite, a VIP and two twin bed staterooms - all are complete with their own en-suite bathrooms adorned with Italian marble.
The luxury yacht's flybridge with removable Bimini top and aft deck are the ideal places to relax and dine while taking in views of your destination. AVELINE features a multipurpose garage off the swim platform to store water toys and boat equipment, also contained in the area is a large commercial style ice maker and a washer and dryer.
AVELINE is equipped with CMC electric driven Zero-Speed stabilizers to ensure comfort while aboard and is able to reach a top speed of 23-knots, a fast cruising speed 20 knots and an economical cruising speed of 12-knots. The ability of Aveline to get you to your destination quickly or far away is a feature that sets her apart from other vessels in this class.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Robert del Re
- Shipyard: Fipa Italiana Naval
- Hull number: 136
- CE-category: Rina
- Hull shape: V Bottom
- Draught: 235 cm
- Displacement: 90 Tons
- Rudder: Twin rudder with hydraulic steering
- Comments: She is Rina classed (with a few licenses needing renewal). This is weird in Pleasure Yachts under 40m. She was built to, and has been regularly inspected to, International Class Standards (Hull Integritty, Fire and Life safety, Pollution Control etc.).
- Cabins: 4 cabins
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Water tank & material: 3,000 Litres in two tanks
- Waste water tank: 600 Litres in 1 tank
- Comments: KVH Satellite TV, 3 crew bedrooms for a total of five crew. Dining room is private and separate from the Living Room and is near to the Galley.
- Brand: 2xMTU 16V 2000
- Power: 2x2000Hp
- Cooling system: indirect cooling
- Fuel tanks: 16,000 Litres in 5 tanks
- Max speed: 28 Club
- Cruising speed: 20 club
- Comments: 2 Generators. Equipped for long voyaging- 16,000 lt (extra large) fuel tank giving a range of over 1,200 miles at 12 knots. 2 Water makers, extra freezer in garage.
Navigation and electronics
- Comments: Furuno 3D system (2011), 2 Sonar/ Depth sounders, Inmarsat F-77 Satellite phone, Satellite Compass.
- Comments: The latest CMC electric stabilizers were installed a year ago. (EUR 350,000), Hemann Sewage and Water Treatment plant. 5.5 Novurania Tender, Seadoo Jetski, 3.3m Rescue tender with outboard engine.