1 x Chris Craft A120 original Engine 250 PS. Chris Craft Runaboat
Basic data of the Chris Craft 26 Runaboat
- Seller:Sea Independent
- Brand:Chris Craft
- Model:26 Runaboat
- Ship's name:JP III
- Motorization:1 x Chris Craft A120 original Engine 250 PS
- Category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:1930
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.25 feet
- Width:5.91 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Sweden
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Sweden
- Price:£ 142.422 VAT Paid (€ 155.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Marcel Borgmann
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This boat is a mahogany runabout from the American company Chris Craft (Chris Smith & Sons). Year 1930, original engine by Chris Craft A120. 250 hp, 13.5 litres capacity. Speed 38 knots.
The boat was built in 1930 by the Swedish Chris Craft Importer Bengt Unander Schorin to the buyer JP Åhlen, Founder of the first Swedish department store Åhlens delivered. Therefore the name JP III.
JP III is totally restored and is in a very good and clean condition - inside and outside. The boat was restored for 25 years. The original engine (engine number 514) is outdated and is available as a replacement engine. An identical engine was ordered in the US and is today the engine of the JP III. (Engine number 426) JP III has received a Swedish award for the best restored boat of all time. You have to experience Jp III and listen to the sound of the 13.5L V8 engine. The bright fittings with the glossy varnish on the mahogany is eye catching.
She is a true rarity when it comes to classic wooden boats.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Bill McKerer
Shipyard: Chris Craft (Chris Smith & Sons)
Chris Craft (Chris Smith & Sons)
- Draught: 50 cm
- Displacement: 2,477 kg
Speed 38 Kn.
- Berths: fixed: 0
Brand: 1 x Chris Craft A120 original Motor 250 PS
1 x Chris Craft A120 original Engine 250 PS