2 x 300HP. Luxury Expedition Yacht
Basic data of the Bering 77
- Seller:Sea Independent
- Ship's name:New Expedition Yacht
- Motorization:2 x 300HP
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2020
- Length:77.10 feet
- Width:23.95 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: United States
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , United States
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Jos Gielen
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Bering 77 Expedition Yacht is a very athletic and graceful long range motor yacht currently under construction. Relying on the experience and lessons learned from all previous models the Bering 77 has one on-deck departure; the Portuguese bridge deck has been merged into the foredeck making this a spectacular outdoors gathering place with comfortable seating to enjoy a front row view while underway in smooth seas. The Bering 77 displaces 364,000 pounds and shares the bulbous bow, hard chined hull sides and twin gondola skeg underbody of her sister ships. Her bow is very high off the water and prominently features two large pocket anchors tucked into the gorgeous stainless steel backing grill. This impressive bow height translates into a dry ride and creates very tall interior proportions allowing for over 7'2" headroom throughout. The Bering 77 has a range of over 4,000 miles at a cruising speed of 8 knots and travel continuously for several weeks nonstop - letting her crew enjoy the journey while crossing the seas.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Bering Design Team
- Shipyard: Bering Yachts
- CE-category: A
Deck construction: Aluminium
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Vertical clearance: 10.90m
- Draught: 190 cm
Displacement: 141 tonnes
Aloft the Bering 77 features a full beam flybridge great for entertaining with a solid hardtop and that easily flows aft to a large boat deck for tender and crane storage. On the main deck level the side decks run bow to stern on both sides. The raised cockpit aft includes an outside seating area. The saloon has built in outboard seating and a large dining table. A full and detailed specifications and option list is available on request.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Comments: Going up a few steps you arrive at the galley which in turn transitions into the pilothouse. The pilothouse is ideal for navigating and running the vessel. The large interior volume lets each owner select the number of cabins and how they are layed out in a wide variety of choices.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Brand: Cummins QSM11
- Power: 2 x 300HP
- Fuel consumption: Range 4000+ NM
- Fuel tanks: 26,620 Ltr
- Max speed: 11 kts
- Cruising speed: 8 kts
- Bow thruster: Sidepower MTR-550Kg
- Stern thruster: Sidepower MTR-550Kg
- Generator: 2 x Onan 27.5 QD model MDKBT 27.5 kW 120V/240V 60Hz four cylinder generators enclosed in soundheilds installed in engine room.
- Comments: The engine room is extremely impressive with stacked generators and twin Cummins engines in the deep gondola skegs. There is a large sea chest forward on centerline and the access for servicing machinery is extraordinary.