2 x Cummins 750 HP. Luxury Explorer Yacht
Basic data of the Bering 115
- Seller:Sea Independent
- Ship's name:New Expedition Yacht
- Motorization:2 x Cummins 750 HP
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Superyacht motor
- Year of construction:2020
- Length:114.83 feet
- Width:29.99 feet
- Draught:8 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: United States
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Under Construction
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Jos Gielen
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Bering 115 Expedition Yacht has been designed to be a superb transoceanic yacht. Striking with her bold and powerful lines, she has been designed to be a superb transoceanic yacht, ready to take on the heaviest of seas with grace and efficiency due to her tall bow profile, providing the requisite buoyancy to rise up and over approaching swells. Her "expeditionary" profile is due to this bow profile as well as the Portuguese bridge and pilothouse, features that contribute to her functionality as well as aesthetics. The Bering 115 is every bit as capable as she looks and with her enormous fuel capacity she can travel well over 6,000 nautical miles with full tanks.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Bering design team
- Shipyard: Bering Yachts
Deck construction: Aluminium
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Vertical clearance: 13.40m
- Draught: 250 cm
- Displacement: 353 tonnes (full load)
- Comments: A full and detailed specification of all equipment included as standard will be made available on request. The vessel can be extensively modified and customized.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Water tank & material: 7,570 Ltr
- Waste water tank: Grey 3785 Ltr, Black 3785 Ltr
- Comments: The interlor of the Bering 115 is truly cavernous! Her 30' beam is considerably wider than most of her peers. This immense beam provides spacious living quarters above and below deck even with the port and starboard side decks which make for safer and more convenient handling of docking and mooring lines.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Brand: Cummins QSK19 MCRS
- Power: 2 x 780HP
- Fuel consumption: Range 6000+ NM
- Fuel tanks: 56,780 Ltr
- Max speed: 12 kts
- Cruising speed: 10 kts
- Bow thruster: Sidepower SH550/386TC hydraulic thrusters - bow and stern.
- Generator: 2 Onan 55QD model MDDCB 55 kW 120V 60Hz four cylinder generators enclosed in soundheilds installed in engine room. Wet exhaust muffler with exhaust separator.