from 2x Yamaha 9.9 hp High Trust engines. Optional with bow thruster. Modern series houseboats from La Mare, the Modern 11. Over 26m2 living space with luxury kitchen and bathroom. Can be completely put together accordin
Basic data of the La Mare Houseboat Modern 12
- Seller:Schepenkring Hattem
- Brand:La Mare Houseboat
- Model:Modern 12
- Motorization:from 2x Yamaha 9.9 hp High Trust engines. Optional with bow thruster
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2022
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:39.37 feet
- Width:16.40 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:290 cm
- Headroom inside:215 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , diverse model houseboten te bezichtigen in verkoophaven. IJsseldelta Marina, Geldersedijk 20, Hattem
- Price:£ 118.195 VAT Not paid (€ 132.900 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Schepenkring Hattem
- Designer: La Mare Houseboats
- Shipyard: La Mare Houseboats
- Hull number: Already 250+ houseboats built and delivered
- CE-category: D
Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Black
- Windows: Double glazing (tinted) in plastic frames
- Vertical clearance: 2.9 m
- Draught: 50 cm
- Displacement: 10,500 kg
- Steering system: The steering position can be placed inside/outside, port/starboard as desired.
A completely updated design by La Mare Houseboats, the MODERN series.
La Mare Houseboat, The New Way of Boating
Standard Specification MODERN 11 - From € 105,900 excl. VAT / € 128,139 incl. VAT.
- Polyethylene floats, unsinkable, Catamaran
- Galvanized steel frame
- Wood frame construction with Plastic finish
- No cold bridge - no condensation
- Water tank 460 Ltr, Dirty water tank 460 Ltr, including water pump, piping, filler cap and level gauges
- Combi-boiler (A-Label), gas or electricity, including (design) radiators
- Gasbag for 2 gas cylinders
- Outside terrace, covered with Scandinavian wood, including stainless steel railing
- 5cm foam insulation
- Ceiling made of PVC panels with LED lighting
- Plastic laminate, design of your choice
- Inside walls covered with fiberglass wallpaper, including painting
- Bathroom: Shower, sink, mirror, electric toilet, fan
- Kitchen fixtures: Standard cabinets, lighting, 2-burner gas stove, sink and refrigerator
- Inside doors with portholes, outside doors and windows in plastic profiles
- 4 frogs, stainless steel
- Movable shutters in the roof overhang .
- Full warranty coverage after 1 year of use
Further equipment to include:
- Roof terrace
- Solar panels Bow thruster Sauna
- etc. etc. according to your wishes .
Priced to order
- Standard equipment see above .
- 70 Ltr. Fuel tank
- Steering position
- 230V / 2400 Watt inverter + 2 x 205 Ah service batteries
- 4x 310 Watt solar panels
- 3 Rear view cameras
€ 136.260,- Net Excl. - € 164.875,- Incl. 21% VAT ex yard.
La Mare Houseboat as an investment
. Your own houseboat that earns money for you in the time that you do not use it yourself? That is possible! We have a number of very interesting moorings available for you, spread across the country, from which your houseboat can be rented out. We work together with several, well equipped, top marinas and various rental partners. Carefully calculated, a return to 8% is quite feasible.
Feel free to inquire about our Buy & Rental (stationary) or Buy & Vercharter (sailing) possibilities.
And the best thing about an investment like this? When you get tired of the place, we can move her to one of the other locations!
The La Mare Guarantee
. In five years' time, the La Mare Houseboats yard has grown from a small boat yard into the largest houseboat builder in Europe. We now deliver two houseboats every week, which means a production of over 100 houseboats per year. With over 250 delivered houseboats we have 230x building experience and 230x user experience, something that has translated into a highly developed and reliable product. Nevertheless, we do not sit still, we follow all developments and we continue to optimize our houseboats. On top of this you will receive a 24 month warranty on the boat and a full warranty inspection after 1 year of use.
Apartboat M - 9 x 3.60 m - living area 18.5 m2
Apartboat L - 11.00 x 4.18 m. - living area 26,5 m2
Apartboat L Long - 12.00 x 4.20 m. - living area 32,5 m2
Apartboat XL - 12 x 5 m. - living area 34,5 m2
Apartboat XXL - 15 x 5 m. - living surface 49 m2
A berth for a La Mare Houseboat is available at IJsseldelta Marina Hattem. www.ijsseldeltamarina.nl
Several La Mare models can be viewed at IJsseldelta Marina without obligation, by appointment.
- Layout and spaces inside: Spacious living room with kitchenette, full bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, 2 bedrooms with space for a double bed and closet.
- Headroom: 215 cm
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Type interior: Within the range offered, the design of window frames, floor
- Curtains: optional
- Water tank & material: 460 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge:
- Water maker: Optionally available
- Waste water tank: 460 Litre Plastic
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1 Electric
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s)
gas or electric
- Oven: optional
- Microwave: optional
- Fridge & power source: Electric
- Freezer: freezer compartment in fridge
Heating: Central heating
With combi gas boiler, induction heat pump or air conditioning
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: