2x Yamaha 4 stroke outboard 250HP. nice rib from the first owner with lots of options and fantastic sailing properties.
Basic data of the Capelli Tempest RIB 900 WA
- Seller:Schepenkring Gelderland
- Model:Tempest RIB 900 WA
- Motorization:2x Yamaha 4 stroke outboard 250HP
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2009
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:30.51 feet
- Width:10.50 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 57.808 VAT Paid (€ 65.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Vincent Lubach
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
at the boat comes a trailer from Riba:
Riba trip 3500 from 2009
3 axles and 6 wheels with overrun brakes
new tyres and brake cables in 2017
hand-operated winch with steel cable.
trailer weight: 940KG
Max. total weight: 3500KG.
annual inspection and maintenance since 2009
Click here for more information
max 18 persons
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Draught: 90 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 2
- Type interior: Modern, light
- Water tank & material: 60 litre Plastic
- Outside water: Deck Shower
- Radio/CD player:
- Cooker & fuel:
- Fridge & power source:
All cushions have been newly upholstered this past spring.
er sits a shelf and pillow to make a large bed
There is also an extra shelf and pillow to make a bed/sundeck outside
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Outboard
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model: F250AETX
- Year: 2009
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 2x 250 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 600
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Yamaha
- Model of the 2nd engine: FL250AETX
- Year of the 2nd engine: 2009
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 6
- Power of the 2nd engine: 250 hp
- Hours counter on the 2nd engine:
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 600
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Gasoline
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 400 Litre
- Max speed: 80 km/h
- Cruising speed: 55 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Battery: 2 x 110 Ah
- Battery charger:
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V
extended engine service at 400 hours in 2017 and this year at 600 hours.
new screws and tailpieces fitted to both engines in 2018.
engine control cables renewed in 2017.
annual winter maintenance by yamaha regulations since 2009
dried out annually.
retaining rings replace hyraulic engine trim left engine in 2020
Engines are left and right-handed which ensures that the boat maintains a nice straight course at low speeds.
All invoices are present.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Lowrance LCX27c
- Log/speed: Lowrance LCX27c
- Depth gauge: Lowrance LCX27c
- Navigation lights:
- Charts, guides:
GPS: Lowrance LCX27c
new gps antenna in 2018
- Chart plotter: Lowrance LCX27c
- Fishfinder: Lowrance LCX27c
- VHF: ICOM Mariphone IC421
portable electric air pump 12V for inflating and deflating the tubes
Anchors & material: 1 x 50 meter
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Outdoor cushions:
- Swimming ladder:
- Teak deck:
Cushions for the cabin, cockpit, sun deck and steering console will be replaced in 2020.
teak is flexiteak.
antifouling and inspection of the hull was last done in 2018.
boat is annually stored dry in winter.
- Bilge pump: Electric
safety lock with heavy duty cable for shore mounting
a diestal gps system is also built in so you can follow the boat via your phone