Vetus diesel 33hp. Unique sea scow built by current owner
Basic data of the Zeeschouw 1000
- Seller:Schepenkring Dordrecht
- Ship's name:Freule van op 't zoute
- Motorization:Vetus diesel 33hp
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Year of construction:1998
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:32.81 feet
- Width:12.30 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Vlijhaven Dordrecht
- Price:£ 46.202 VAT Paid (€ 51.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jari van Geenen
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Very nice in top of the segment sea scow. This one of is a picture for the eye.
Rudder of merbau, composed of wedge-shaped parts.
Swords of merbau, stainless steel and brass fittings. Incl. brass sword fall winches.
Merbau cockpit benches, removable teak slatted floor in cockpit.
Merbau door frame with merbau door, d=40mm, incl. panels.
Merbau frame with glass rods.
Stainless steel anchor, 27 kg, incl. electric Lewmar anchor winch
Mast lowering winch of stainless steel parts.
Stainless steel bollards in molded in shape of historic wooden design. 4 on foredeck and 2 on afterdeck
Swan neck and collision cleats stainless steel painted in color.
Hatches finished in stainless steel.
Cockpit benches finished with merbau strips.
Oregon mast and boom and jib. Mast with top light.
Clipper canvas from Jan Schokker from Volendam. Color red brown.
Vetus M4.14 33 hp diesel with water lubricated propeller shaft, 350 hours.
Hot air heating Eberspacher
2 x 80 ltr stainless steel diesel tank
1x 220 ltr stainless steel water tank with electric water pump
Simrad VHF radio.
Fridge, 12 and 220V, gas
3-burner gas stove.
Upholstery benches, dark blue with yellowish dot
Ceiling done in clear varnished pine.
Walls and skin paneling in mahogany.
Berths in forecastle, 2 pers, pocket spring mattresses on slatted frame.
Benches in cabin convertible to 2 beds.
In short, a very chic design in excellent condition.
Click here for more information
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Draught: 80 cm
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Keel + boards
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 220 litre Stainless steel
- Water system: Pressure system
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source: Gas + electric
Heating: hot air
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Model: M4.14
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 33 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 350
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 160 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights:
Rig and sails
- Number of masts: 1
- Spars material: Wood
- Sails manufacturer: Jan Schokker
- Main sail:
- Flying jib:
- Manual winches:
- Anchors & material: 1 x Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Boat cover:
- Sail lowering system: Lewmar
- Fenders, lines: