Kubota 24,8 hp 3 cylinder Diesel 2014. Robust teak lifeboat
Basic data of the Zuiderkruissloep Overnaads
- Seller:Scheepswerf De Breedendam - Tromp BV
- Motorization:Kubota 24,8 hp 3 cylinder Diesel 2014
- Year of construction:1900
- Last refit:2019
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Large groups aboard, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:28.54 feet
- Width:9.02 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:110 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 44.423 VAT Paid (€ 49.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Tromp
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Robust ex-rescue boat. Teak hull and deck. Beautiful in combination with the mahogany parts. The seamed sloop has a high block coefficient. As a result, the boat is stable in the water and there is plenty of storage space on board. The construction took place before 1900 at a Dutch shipyard and used to be a lifeboat. Many of these sloops with teak hulls have decayed. A unique eye-catcher it may be called.
The boat is equipped with a 3 cylinder Kubota with 24.8 hp Diesel from 2014. At the moment the boat is being repainted in 10 layers of lacquer. Also the teak decks are sanded and the underwater hull is put back into the antifouling.
We expect to have the boat ready for sailing by mid-July. In recent years the boat has been stored with us for the winter.
Come and have a look at our yard.
Click here for more information
- Hull colour: White
- Deck construction: Wood
- Vertical clearance: 1.1 m
- Draught: 60 cm
- Waterline length: 840 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Berths: fixed: 0